Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Insider Sources Are Full Of It.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Nothing has happened.  Don't believe the Guru hype.

Put your IQD away.  Nobody's going to the bank.

There are no exchange appointments happening.

Treat as a rumor.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

PIMPY:

No rate change has happened.  There is no 'in country rate' vs an 'out of country rate'.  It's the same rate.  There is no government (KUWAIT) getting paid off with a different rate.  There is no proof out there.  The Guru 'insider sources' are starting to sound a lot like CNN.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Thanks Luigi....l agree with Pimpy on this.   Everyone will be treated equally on the RV or RI.  Just business for Iraq.  We will wake up one day, just like today, and find out that our Dinars are worth a lot more than when we bought them.  Can't wait!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 10

14 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

Sounds like the trump administration….:lmao:

We go from the world's largest exporter of oil under Trump to energy starved & deprived under OBiden.  We go from $2 a gal gas to over $4 after Trump leaves office & all the sudden it's Trumps fault.  Time to get back to Jim Acosta on CNN.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 10

7 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

We go from the world's largest exporter of oil under Trump to energy starved & deprived under OBiden.  We go from $2 a gal gas to over $4 after Trump leaves office & all the sudden it's Trumps fault.  Time to get back to Jim Acosta on CNN.

Listen…. It is what it is…. I am glad his out…. The real republicans voted him out… cause his a joke and a crook before,after and always….. GO RV!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 16

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

Listen…. It is what it is…. I am glad his out…. The real republicans voted him out… cause his a joke and a crook before,after and always….. GO RV!!!!

Trump was voted back in by more Americans than any returning president in our history. The election was used as a trap. We are watching it unfold as we speak. If you can't see it yet, you will.. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 12

22 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Trump was voted back in by more Americans than any returning president in our history. The election was used as a trap. We are watching it unfold as we speak. If you can't see it yet, you will.. 

Yes, they had to change the election laws to get the mail-in-ballots that makes it easy to cheat .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 2

I'm not the one that neged you.  OBiden is just getting started destroying America.  By this time next year, everyone will be longing for the Trump years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I'm not the one that neged you.  OBiden is just getting started destroying America.  By this time next year, everyone will be longing for the Trump years.

We’re you get that info from ? Trump or the Gurus on here…:lmao:

Patriots that I trust. I'm connected (2nd hand) with 2 very high level Patriots. 1 of which I get info from regularly, the other not very often at all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

I believe we are watching the end of a war that has been going on for a very long time. The war between 2 bloodlines. One bloodline is good and one is bad. Donald Trump is a member of the "good" bloodline, and his real last name is not Trump. His birth was secret and he was put up for adoption at a very young age as to avoid being targeted by the other bloodline. His biological father is General Patton. Patton, Flynn, Kennedy and others are all relatives and fighting to rid the world of the evil bloodline. Good stuff! Exciting times!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 5

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I believe we are watching the end of a war that has been going on for a very long time. The war between 2 bloodlines. One bloodline is good and one is bad. Donald Trump is a member of the "good" bloodline, and his real last name is not Trump. His birth was secret and he was put up for adoption at a very young age as to avoid being targeted by the other bloodline. His biological father is General Patton. Patton, Flynn, Kennedy and others are all relatives and fighting to rid the world of the evil bloodline. Good stuff! Exciting times!

This is out there, @Longtimelurker.   General Patton died in 1945.  Donald Trump was born in 1946.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

Sounds like the trump administration….:lmao:

Sounds like the Biden Administration whining cuz Joe is only at 22-25% approval rating , while VP Harris is only at 12%  approval , and trying to blame that and Cuomo's firing  on Trump . Grow a pair , stop with the therapy pets .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Sounds like the Biden Administration whining cuz Joe is only at 22-25% approval rating , while VP Harris is only at 12%  approval , and trying to blame that and Cuomo's firing  on Trump . Grow a pair , stop with the therapy pets .

Y’all need a pair …. And mayor therapy… y’all still waiting for the return … and looking for votes… and the party is now looking like a circus…. Stop the steal ??? That campaign has made him $400m and you all think he really cares about been president… :lmao:  …. Only great presidents serve 2 terms….

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

Y’all need a pair

A PAIR ? Man King Kong be jealous of me . You, you got a Biden supply chain issue . You sound scared all the way over here that he may run again , and get elected cuz you gotta put up Biden or at least Harris again . A tough battle with the seated Pres and VP whose popularity ratings are the lowest since Cesar burnt Rome. Shoot, your pair make Jimmy Carter look good . And the Democratic party is the very party that fought to keep slavery in the U.S.     Personally I like Desantis at this point, but Trump will do. The Repubs can literally run Mickey Mouse against this Pres of ours, and win by a landslide.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Biden-Harris could easy win 2024 by landslides, even if their poll numbers drop to zero.  Here's why.  Dem voter protection reform law, a new variant released next summer to justify mail-in-ballots, the fake media & Dominion all guarantees it.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

A PAIR ? Man King Kong be jealous of me . You, you got a Biden supply chain issue . You sound scared all the way over here that he may run again , and get elected cuz you gotta put up Biden or at least Harris again . A tough battle with the seated Pres and VP whose popularity ratings are the lowest since Cesar burnt Rome. Shoot, your pair make Jimmy Carter look good . And the Democratic party is the very party that fought to keep slavery in the U.S.     Personally I like Desantis at this point, but Trump will do. The Repubs can literally run Mickey Mouse against this Pres of ours, and win by a landslide.

You should change your default picture to melania trump….:lmao:  I don’t put up with no one… I am not a follower and I am not a Biden supporter… but rather have NIXON over trump all day….

• Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Biden-Harris could easy win 2024 by landslides, even if their poll numbers drop to zero.  Here's why.  Dem voter protection reform law, a new variant released next summer to justify mail-in-ballots, the fake media & Dominion all guarantees it.

I see that possibility. Some unseen things have changed. As I recall Florida has instituted voter id laws. Their Poll Watchers must have, by law a Watcher from both parties at each desk; . Georgia did something similar ; as did ... ah ... 12-15 other states, S. Carolina plus. Florida now has a Special Police Force dedicated to insuring voter integrity is enforced . So, hopefully the DNC Comrades will not be able to recreate the quagmire of secrets they pulled off last time. WJC once said "it's all about the economy stupid . " If our economy falls off the brink from where it is tinkering now, it will be in the sewer by the end of Bidens term . That will definitely play against him and the Dems, as well. Plus you have worse than Nixon, you have Biden and Harris . Me I have no respect for peeps that whine and cry yet claim they don't commit to someone in the game. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

You should change your default picture to melania trump….:lmao:  I don’t put up with no one… I am not a follower and I am not a Biden supporter… but rather have NIXON over trump all day….

You don't put up with no one ! What you saying there son ? Boy, my picture is gonna stay right where it is, cuz based on your school yard response to it , its doing its J O B  .

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

Y’all need a pair …. And mayor therapy… y’all still waiting for the return … and looking for votes… and the party is now looking like a circus…. Stop the steal ??? That campaign has made him $400m and you all think he really cares about been president… :lmao:  …. Only great presidents serve 2 terms….

No, we're just lookiung for someone that reall cares about America and Americans..... like Trump did. If he does come back, fine. Hew wouldn't have left 13 Americans to die and many more left behind in Afghanastan.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3