Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Jab, No Food: Canadian Province Imposes New Regulations to Ban Unvaccinated from Grocery Stores

No Jab, No Food: Canadian Province Imposes New Regulations to Ban Unvaccinated from Grocery Stores

By Jim Hoft
Published December 7, 2021 at 6:10pm
1526 Comments
nrd-D6Tu_L3chLE-unsplash-scaled-e1638920

Since Saturday, people in New Brunswick, Canada are now required to show proof of full vaccination in public. Failure to provide proof of full vaccination will result in citizens being barred from entering grocery stores to buy food, True North reported.

This new provision was announced as part of the province’s “winter action plan,” which allows any business, including grocery stores, the right of denying entry to any unvaccinated food shopper. The new provision raises questions from the health experts regarding the need to impose such a plan as the province’s daily cases remain low.

As of Dec. 7, the province recorded 69 new cases of COVID-19 totaling 752 active COVID-19 cases.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-07-at-5.40.45-PM.jpg

eTurboNews report:

Under a new provision announced by New Brunswick Health Minister Dorothy Shephard, grocery stores in the province are now allowed to turn away the shoppers who aren’t vaccinated against COVID-19.

The provision gives grocery stores, malls and salons the option of either enforcing physical-distancing rules or requiring proof of vaccination to enter their establishments.

“With winter comes colder weather, shorter days, more time spent inside and increased opportunity for COVID-19 to spread,” Shephard said. “It is important we have a plan in place that ensures our healthcare system is not overwhelmed, but also considers the mental, physical and financial health of New Brunswickers.”

Shephard suggested that abiding by the new measures won’t be difficult. “They are small actions that each person can take, but when combined, can make a big difference,” she said.

Other new restrictions include limiting household gatherings to 20 people, capping outdoor gatherings at 50 people, and requiring unvaccinated people to avoid indoor gatherings – a lonely and potentially hungry Christmas for the unvaccinated. Masks are now also required in outdoor public places when physical distancing can’t be maintained.

• Thanks 2

Had a lady tell me, with her mask on. That she waiting on her 4th shot, and that the World need more people like her...I wanted to ask her if she plan on wearing that mask for the rest of her life, but I keep my mouth shut. Just to be respectful to her....told her Ivermectin works, and she disagree. Right then I knew that this conversation wasn't going anywhere, so it was time to shut it down...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Had a lady tell me, with her mask on. That she waiting on her 4th shot, and that the World need more people like her...I wanted to ask her if she plan on wearing that mask for the rest of her life, but I keep my mouth shut. Just to be respectful to her....told her Ivermectin works, and she disagree. Right then I knew that this conversation wasn't going anywhere, so it was time to shut it down...

Mark twain quote.

THE APOCRYPHAL TWAIN: “NEVER ARGUE WITH STUPID PEOPLE. THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1