Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Opinions @ 11:23 AM CST - 12/08/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  [Firefly Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV update] Firefly: They said time is now for Iraq to be on the stage of international acceptance of their country's currency...and saying it will be a leader not only in the Arab region but global...they're saying the banking sector is the key for the international acceptance and Iraq has been working hard on this behind he scenes...tonight's part will talk on 'Can the dinar exchange rate return to its previous value'  FRANK: This is the final countdown ...the next video they're going to give to you is on the pros and cons - will probably show you the new small category notes as they talk to you why they have to change the exchange rate..[Post 1 of 2].

** Frank26  [TV update Continued:] ...and why they have to give you the new small category notes to match this new exchange rate. Because the program rate is only a calculation for the 3-zero notes.  The 3-zero notes are now being removed permanently from inside of your country...Do you realize how close we are? ...they will show you inside of the banks the bulletin boards - 4 feet by 2 feet - the currency sheets.  Once they do that IMO they will put those same pictures...on the electronic billboards in your streets.  Then I believe the exchange rate will be introduced to you after all of this has been presented to you...IMO they have to show you what they're going to give you first and then they give you the exchange rate during or shortly after or at the beginning of the year..[Post 2 of 2].

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I think Frankie needs to start giving us links to these "news stories" he keeps claiming to see. Hey Frankie, PROVE IT! I double dare ya! 

Frankie   :cowboy1:  Put up, or shut up!   :cowboy1:  

Yep. Kind of reminds me of the magic elixir salesman in the old west. Sure sounds good but authentication would be much better. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I think Frankie needs to start giving us links to these "news stories" he keeps claiming to see. Hey Frankie, PROVE IT! I double dare ya! 

Frankie   :cowboy1:  Put up, or shut up!   :cowboy1:  

Have you ever gone to his site and looked for the articles? I have checked 3 or 4 times for specific articles he mentioned, a couple times I did actually find them but not always. His site isn't the easiest to navigate or maybe I just never took the time to learn it. 

35 minutes ago, alika said:

Aloha guys! Been away for a while so missed a lot! However I heard something about dinar will be valued at $11.90 and backed by gold if so is our dinar still good? MAHALO 🤙🏽

Have you been on Franks couch....?   🤣   Seriously, if and when it RV's, .10-.50 would be a windfall

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, alika said:

Aloha guys! Been away for a while so missed a lot! However I heard something about dinar will be valued at $11.90 and backed by gold if so is our dinar still good? MAHALO 🤙🏽

Aloha alika.  You HAVE BEEN out of loop. Good to see ya back. We now refer to this place as the funny farm. We are all candidates for the funny farm, for waiting as long as we have for this RV/RI to happen. BUT, it does look better than it has ever looked.  We will see.  It isn't as active around here as it used to be, but there are still some of us around.  

• Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 11:30 AM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Aloha alika.  You HAVE BEEN out of loop. Good to see ya back. We now refer to this place as the funny farm. We are all candidates for the funny farm, for waiting as long as we have for this RV/RI to happen. BUT, it does look better than it has ever looked.  We will see.  It isn't as active around here as it used to be, but there are still some of us around.  

Thank you Smokey mtn Dinar I appreciate it 

• Like 3