Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:55 AM CST - 12/08/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Kaperoni  Question: "Where can I look to see it first?  Forex?"  There is no RV. This is not a lottery ticket. If and when the dinar ever goes up in value it will go up gradually over time as the economy grows...A country's currency is not a lottery ticket. It's not managed by fools or its value is not random. There is no RV. Only with the success of Iraq's economy can the dinar go up in value. :violin:Same old story from Kap..!

*** Mnt Goat  ...we have seen an enormous amount of recent coordination with the other Central banks first throughout the Middle East...and now throughout the other leading developed nations of the world...This is all VERY amazing...and I fully believe we can expect to see the IQD move to the global trading platforms VERY soon...we can clearly see the path to the early January 2022 timeframe is in the spotlight. WOW! There is just so much pointing to this period... you can see the speeded-up effort to put in place the final steps to the process to go international... I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it...

:salute:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

I would like to ask Mr. KRAP-A-RONI  just when this "gradual increase will begin. It seems that over the past couple of decades the Iraqi economy HAS to have increased a little..... Yet, the IQD has not increased. In fact, it has DECREASED   a short while ago.  So, stop with the "no overnight RV" Shiite..... It has been more than overnight for decades.

Wow ! Now I feel better getting that off of my chest ! lol

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Kaperoni  Question: "Where can I look to see it first?  Forex?"  There is no RV. This is not a lottery ticket. If and when the dinar ever goes up in value it will go up gradually over time as the economy grows...A country's currency is not a lottery ticket. It's not managed by fools or its value is not random. There is no RV. Only with the success of Iraq's economy can the dinar go up in value. :violin:Same old story from Kap..!

*** Mnt Goat  ...we have seen an enormous amount of recent coordination with the other Central banks first throughout the Middle East...and now throughout the other leading developed nations of the world...This is all VERY amazing...and I fully believe we can expect to see the IQD move to the global trading platforms VERY soon...we can clearly see the path to the early January 2022 timeframe is in the spotlight. WOW! There is just so much pointing to this period... you can see the speeded-up effort to put in place the final steps to the process to go international... I am...talking about finally bringing back the dinar to it’s “glory days” and reinstating it...

:salute:

Happy and blase all at the same time; because one is accurate and the other is same o, same o.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, yendor said:

I would like to ask Mr. KRAP-A-RONI  just when this "gradual increase will begin. It seems that over the past couple of decades the Iraqi economy HAS to have increased a little..... Yet, the IQD has not increased. In fact, it has DECREASED   a short while ago.  So, stop with the "no overnight RV" Shiite..... It has been more than overnight for decades.

Wow ! Now I feel better getting that off of my chest ! lol

Don’t waste your time with that idiot.  Not sure why he is even commenting on the Dinar.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

If the Dinar does go on a float it would be like a stock if I'm right. If so then it would seem if more people, institutions etc buy them up then the price could float up much faster. Anybody else have any other ideas or am I all wrong with currencies? 

Correct. There's a ton of variables that will control the supply/demand but the short answer is yes, you're correct.

• Upvote 2