Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Homeschool Chemistry Courses: ChemwithAmanda.com

bigwave

Excellent post.

This might be a good thread for anyone homeschooling to provide and share links.

To be honest, the only experience I have with home schooling is one of my sisters did that for her daughters.

Her youngest was so far ahead of her public school friends that the same day she graduated High School she also received her Associates Degree.

The local college gave her a scholarship due to her grades and she was also a math tutor.

She then won another scholarship to study law at Oxford University in London, including airfare from California and subsistence for a year.

She then graduated and passed her bar at age 24.

Not only that, but she maintained her Christianity throughout.

This was all over 10 years ago.

I know most of us here have grandchildren we take great pride in spoiling as much as possible before handing them back to our kids as a most enjoyable form of retribution,  but if there are folks raising kids, homeschooling is by far superior to even "Christian" private schools, which is the route I took.

Mine turned out great, one's a Mechanical Engineer and the other is a Head Football Coach and graphics artist, but the  I put them in regular high school thinking the social development would be better since the private school athletics, musical, and after school programs had a much greater membership, and was rewarded with the youngest being partially indoctrinated with libtard propaganda.

If any of you are having the extreme internal debate over your child's education I can't recommend strongly enough locating a homeschool co-op.

We are in end-game, the globalists believe they control the planet enough to not hide their intent, and providing an education to your kids is now probably the single best way to make sure they are equipped to succeed in the times that are coming.

DM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1