Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:00 PM CST - 12/02/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update] FIREFLY: Many of us are upset that the exchange rate has not changed yet and more and more are protesting and speaking out.  'Need a change' is the word on the street. FRANK: ...the governor of the CBI is doing a good job of educating you isn't he?  And you know that...your country is so rich that the concept of changing your exchange rate is actually an afterthought...

** BobTheTaxMan  We do have a lot of changes that have happened in our tax situation and it's still under flux...We are moving from a conservative to a liberal administration with changes in attitudes, goals, and especially taxes!  Under the previous administration we had the attitudes and goals that favored our IQD investment...The current administration's attitudes and goals favor limited retirement, capped charitable sharing and increased taxes for those making over $400,000 per year.  I want you to remember that the political pendulum swings both ways...currently it's swinging to the left...[Post 1 of 2]

**   BobTheTaxMan  It doesn't mean it's going to stay that way forever...this is...normal...don't get too excited over it...crying over spilt milk...doesn't do any good for anyone...let it go.  Realize this is where we're at now.  We're facing some challenges and some changes that's going to have some effect on our IQD investment plans...Your personal financial ship is up to YOU...you are the captain of your ship.  Your preparation, implementation and the results of what you do are yours.  Understanding ...changes in policies...the world of taxes is the key...and the hopeful plans we have for our financial future in regards to the IQD...[Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
spelling..!
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

BobTheTaxMan is sorta' putting the horse before the cart. We don't even have an inkling that we will have an RV/RI anytime in the near or distant future. All we know is that "soon" has been with us for way too many years. At this point, ANY result from this IQD venture would be a blessing. If my 1M Dinar suddenly became $1M and the US gvmnt took 75%, I would still have $250K that I hadn't had for 13 +  years on my $1K investment. Bring it on !

So, lets see an RV/RI  FIRST, then talk about the sky falling ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, yendor said:

BobTheTaxMan is sorta' putting the horse before the cart. We don't even have an inkling that we will have an RV/RI anytime in the near or distant future. All we know is that "soon" has been with us for way too many years. At this point, ANY result from this IQD venture would be a blessing. If my 1M Dinar suddenly became $1M and the US gvmnt took 75%, I would still have $250K that I hadn't had for 13 +  years on my $1K investment. Bring it on !

So, lets see an RV/RI  FIRST, then talk about the sky falling ! 

Govt theft is not ok with me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Govt theft is not ok with me

Then we all have to vote these thieves out of office and get people in there trhat cares about America and Americans.  Otherwise, government theft will continue in your life and mine.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

8 hours ago, yendor said:

BobTheTaxMan is sorta' putting the horse before the cart. We don't even have an inkling that we will have an RV/RI anytime in the near or distant future. All we know is that "soon" has been with us for way too many years.

Yendor, all he's telling us (and has been for a while) is to be prepared - even in your mindset. Even though we have no idea when something will happen - it most likely will happen SUDDENLY..! Relax, and wit and see - you've waited since 2013, so what's a little longer. Stay positive & hopeful..!  :salute:RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Yendor, all he's telling us (and has been for a while) is to be prepared - even in your mindset. Even though we have no idea when something will happen - it most likely will happen SUDDENLY..! Relax, and wit and see - you've waited since 2013, so what's a little longer. Stay positive & hopeful..!  :salute:RON 

Oh, I AM hopeful, but after this long of a wait, I am sure that ALL of us have a bit of an idea as to what our plan aill be if we have a revalue of anything from ten cents to a 1:1 or 321:1 or whatever. We are not all sheep and have to be led. We KNOW that there are taxes or OSI investments. I am sure every one of us are saavy enough to seek advice from those who knows more than us. All we are hoping for is that it happens while we are still alive.

And, Ron, we thank you for bringing all of this to our "family" of Dinarians. Thank you, sir.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I agree. 

Hey Trump, drain that swamp already!!!

He tried but he had to many subversives around him! As long as the DemoRats are able to commit voter fraud with this vote by mail scheme they are running, we are in for some very bad times! These DemoRats are some very despicable people! If you are a DemoRat I want nothing to do with you! JMHO 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

21 hours ago, Artitech said:

He tried but he had to many subversives around him! As long as the DemoRats are able to commit voter fraud with this vote by mail scheme they are running, we are in for some very bad times! These DemoRats are some very despicable people! If you are a DemoRat I want nothing to do with you! JMHO 

Trump knew the election was going to be stolen, he told us many times before the election. Hillarious cheated in 2016 but didn't cheat enough.. Trump had 4 years to set the trap and it worked. We are watching the largest military operation ever conducted on our soil.. This isnt over, enjoy the show!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Trump knew the election was going to be stolen, he told us many times before the election. Hillarious cheated in 2016 but didn't cheat enough.. Trump had 4 years to set the trap and it worked. We are watching the largest military operation ever conducted on our soil.. This isnt over, enjoy the show!!!

8f34ae6605125d99.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Pow! 3