Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 7:35 PM CST - 12/01/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Finally...so far it looks like it's over.  The electoral commission has announced its results.  Not very much has changed.  Sadr is still the big dog in charge of everything...Sadr is somewhat similar to Trump.  He's a nationalist...what that means is somebody who believes in and supports his own country before other countries...he wants the United States out of his country because he believes they are occupiers.  This also puts him at ends with Iran ...he doesn't want Iran 's two cents in his country either...Sadr is a hard guy to read.  He could be a good guy or a bad guy.  I'm curious to see what kind of government he is going to establish.  Let's hope Kazemi is a part of it and they can get back on track and continue what they started...         

** Frank26  The government of Iraq is talking about the exchange rate. The Central Bank of Iraq is talking about the budget... shouldn't it be the other way around?  It's not because they are raising the value of their currency...the government of Iraq is interested in the exchange rate for the budget and the CBI is interested in the budget because they need to give them the exchange rate.

** Adam Montana  It's not often I agree with Kaperoni, but this time he has a point.  Funny thing is...there is no overnight RV, this has been building for some time. Those of us here a while now already know this hasn't been an overnight process.  But one night soon... just watch.  [Reference Kaperoni post 11-30-21] This was taken from another site that follows ADAM's comments and posts snippets from them. It was taken from  Tuesday Night Opinions @ 11:33 PM CST - 11/30/2021

** MilitiaMan  My sources, specifically talk about that they are being taught about a new exchange rate.  They are being taught that they're going to reform and do these things for the citizens and bring purchasing power.  There's articles that even brought it up this weekend directly saying what we're doing will create purchasing power for the citizens...

** Mnt Goat  ...Yes, November is gone and still no RV, just as I told everyone to wait and watch for early January 2022...The Iraqi news channels are all talking about the dinar and the revaluation. So much news in this area of concern I can hardly read it all...But like I said before, we must be real and ask ourselves if they are just talking about bringing back the pre-December program rate or a full blown reinstatement with the rate on FOREX that we want to see (around $4.81ish)? So far, I am told it is the later of the two and so we move ahead into early 2022 very soon to see what happens.

** Frank26  [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update FIREFLY: They go into talking to us about the 2022 budget. They say to be addressed and passed in early 2022.  He's saying that the budget will be the center on projects of all our reforms and then the CBI in early 2022 we'll review the exchange rate too.  Saying both will walk hand in handFRANK: Mustafa the Governor of the Central Bank, the only guy that can touch the exchange rate just told you that both the exchange rate and the budget are going to walk hand in hand?  Yes sir! ...Your country is going to be one of the powerhouses of the world..[Post 1 of 2]..

** Frank26   [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update Continued]  FRANK: It's stupid to think that they are going to do it in the first part of next year. They're going to implement it in the first part of next year. Because how are they going to open the budget on January 1st without the new exchange rate being exposed That's why they are very soon to show you the new small category notes and then shortly after that or in conjunction with that they will show you the new exchange rate.  That's why they're educating you right now about what they're going to do with the new exchange rate and this new currency.  The new exchange rate belongs to the CBI and the GOI..[Post 2 of 2]..

:tiphat:

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1