Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 11:33 PM CST - 11/30/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Militiaman  This last Black Friday where all the markets turned blood red except for Basra light sweet crude.  It didn't drop at all.  WTI oil dropped $8 or $9, Brent crude oil $8 or $9, Dow, NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange, the dollar, everything crashed on Friday over this variant but yet Iraq's Basra light sweet crude...didn't change but 3 pennies.  It's just incredible...this is a view of my own...the largest money in the world and the largest Central Banks in the world if they decide to take a market down they're very instrumental in being able to do so...it was interesting that everything was down yet Iraq's oil stayed the same within 3 pennies when the others were down $8 to $10 a barrel. It's a Big deal..!

** Kaperoni  In order for the Iraqi dinar to go up in value it will only happen when Iraq build an economy. They need a new government in place, pass laws and put people back to work...Only with the success of Iraq's economy can the dinar go up in value. There is no overnight RV.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

It's not often I agree with Kaperoni, but this time he has a point.

Funny thing is.... there is no overnight RV, this has been building for some time. Those of us here a while now already know this hasn't been an overnight process.

But one night soon... just watch :D 

That is a much more accurate way of looking at it. 👍🏻

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, allnaturalherbs said:

I will be watching for both,RV and Santa Clause!!😀

Me too! Haven’t seen as much as a white hair around here! I m going to install about a thousand fly traps in my chimney this year and when he comes down!!! Bingo I’ll finally catch the Jolly Ole Sole! Merry Christmas and A very happy RV New Year!!!!  🤠

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, goldwinger57 said:

Thanks Pepperoni for those encouraging words....

The Kaps is all in Left field.   CBI already stated on numerous times there is stability & now there is stability in the newly elected GOI.  No more excuses.  CBI can go any moment.  The reinstatement & outside investing goes at once.  Each compliments the other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

It's not often I agree with Kaperoni, but this time he has a point.

Funny thing is.... there is no overnight RV, this has been building for some time. Those of us here a while now already know this hasn't been an overnight process.

But one night soon... just watch :D 

Adam Montana

Nice to see you again with some comments. Hope all is well with you and your family. I remember about 11 years ago you were saying  price could be low to start from 3 cents to 10 cents at the time when you were ask what you thought . Are you still feeling around 3 to 10 cents in your thinking?

Edbeach

• Like 1