Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Black Friday update 26 November 2021

Adam Montana

On 11/26/2021 at 7:13 AM, Adam Montana said:

Good morning beautiful people of DV!

We have a couple quick things to discuss here, now that the tryptophan has hopefully worn off for most of us. :D 

1. Small security update on the site this morning. Shouldn't cause any issues, but please mention anything you notice different.

2. As most of you know, I don't do many "updates" anymore, and I miss you all! I'll discuss a bit of Dinar News in a moment.

After over a decade of putting every ounce of energy I had into this site, it was time for me to make some changes.

Don't let that fool you! I've shifted most of my focus onto other ventures, but I'm still 100% in touch with everything that so many 

of us have spent so much time studying and preparing for. 

Our DV office is still fully staffed and handling "behind the scenes" items in preparation for the eventual increase in the value of 

the IQD.

The most important things I ever did here were always behind the scenes, and that's still happening.

3. Dinar News!

Whether you see and acknowledge the progress or not, Iraq is continuing to move forward.

The wait can seem eternal if you look at this situation through a microscope, but the big picture is much different.

Many of us have been here through some incredible changes, even if we haven't seen THE change we really want.

Many of us have thrown in the towel and given up on Iraq - but not me. 

diamonds almost there.jpg

Here's a prime example of the progress we can see clearly - in May of 2021, the number was 6 billion.

Just a few short months later, we are reading 7.66 billion.

The increase in dollar amount isn't just from the increased price of oil, either - Iraq is refining their entire production 

system, exporting more efficiently, and making progress.

The price of oil isn't hurting them, either.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 5.09.44 AM.png

That chart doesn't show anything that concerns me.

In fact, I love it!

Apparently, Iraq does too...

Every time I look at this situation in a "big picture" way, I can't help but get excited. There's really only one way for 

this all to end, and that is with an increase in the value of the Dinar.

How could it not end that way, when everywhere we look there is proof that, indeed, 

"Iraq possesses great and enormous wealth that allows it to be a major economic player,"

💥 💥 This has never been a question of "IF", only "WHEN". 💥 💥 

:twothumbs:

4. Finally.... It's Black Friday!

This year's Black Friday is coming with a little twist...

... I'm closing the doors on VIP!" rel="">VIP to new members soon.

"Soon", as in...

... Monday.

It's always been the plan to lock up the VIP!" rel="">VIP entrance immediately when the dinar revalues, but since I've taken my focus 

more and more away from the daily ongoings here at DV, it's not fair to you that I am spreading myself even thinner with the 

limited time I'm allotting to this site, so going forward - I'll be "VIP!" rel="">VIP only" for the most part.

Knowing how much time I have to give, and giving it wisely, is something I take seriously.

With that said, you can get in VIP!" rel="">VIP as a Lifetime member right now at a major discount!

As of MONDAY, all monthly/quarterly/yearly VIP!" rel="">VIP memberships will no longer be available to new VIP!" rel="">VIP members. 

If you have a quarterly subscription - you can keep it, but if you miss a billing... the only way to rejoin will be a lifetime membership.

Overall, this isn't going to affect the majority of you.

• If you're a free non-VIP member, nothing is changing at the moment.

• If you have a quarterly (3 month) VIP!" rel="">VIP membership, you'll be able to renew it (so long as you keep your VIP!" rel="">VIP active!)

• And if you're already a Platinum lifetime member, none of this matters to you anyway. :lol: 

And now, it's about time for the family to start getting up - so I'm off to make pancakes and enjoy this glorious day.

Thanks for tuning in, 

Stay positive, grounded, and see you in VIP!" rel="">VIP. :tiphat: 

GOOOOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

Done!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 2:08 AM, Adam Montana said:

I LOVE it when people who have been here a while, actually STUDIED the material, and years later speak up like you just did.... I just LOVE to see you and so many others benefiting from all of this.

We don't have an RV yet, but I see so many people learn and grow with us, and it just makes the whole thing so much more amazing and exceptional to me.

Thanks for the post, and keep on doing what you're doing!

:tiphat:

:bump::flagsmiley: HAPPY WHATEVER! Tis' the Season (for a LOT of things), and I'll celebrate most of them!

And recalling the MANY BLESSINGS I/we have received from our time on here, has been life changing! Before DV I had worked hard and diligently. I invested wisely, planned for the future, and HOPED and dreamt of what might one day be? NOW (after studying DV approaches, along with untold hours of conversations and implementation) I own even less. I went from owning vehicles, vessels, a home and even a vacation home... NOW I HAVE NOTHING (but Keys and combinations)and friends all over! I live well beyond what others my refer to as their means? It is mid-December, and it was 86 degrees today (again). Palm trees drop coconuts daily, water is beautiful, sunsets are spectacular, and you don't hear about inflation, immigration, and crime as the lead stories on the news!

Sure, if you live long enough you get to experience lots of things. There have been tears along the way, but when you look back on their cause I find it is generally do to a loss, or having been in solidarity with a close friend and their pain. I prefer to focus on the blessing others have brought into my life, and the joy and happiness they have shared with me. In time I know my time here will be up/over, and so I am collecting stories and memories to share for our eventual reunions (no keys).

Merry Christmas and A very Blessed Holiday season to ALL! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

:bump::flagsmiley: HAPPY WHATEVER! Tis' the Season (for a LOT of things), and I'll celebrate most of them!

And recalling the MANY BLESSINGS I/we have received from our time on here, has been life changing! Before DV I had worked hard and diligently. I invested wisely, planned for the future, and HOPED and dreamt of what might one day be? NOW (after studying DV approaches, along with untold hours of conversations and implementation) I own even less. I went from owning vehicles, vessels, a home and even a vacation home... NOW I HAVE NOTHING (but Keys and combinations)and friends all over! I live well beyond what others my refer to as their means? It is mid-December, and it was 86 degrees today (again). Palm trees drop coconuts daily, water is beautiful, sunsets are spectacular, and you don't hear about inflation, immigration, and crime as the lead stories on the news!

Sure, if you live long enough you get to experience lots of things. There have been tears along the way, but when you look back on their cause I find it is generally do to a loss, or having been in solidarity with a close friend and their pain. I prefer to focus on the blessing others have brought into my life, and the joy and happiness they have shared with me. In time I know my time here will be up/over, and so I am collecting stories and memories to share for our eventual reunions (no keys).

Beautifully written! 

Believing to meet sometime in the near future!

Holiday Blessings! WH

• Like 3
  • Pow! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Speakin' of Thugs... Happy New Year Y'all!!!  Yup, like me I suspect there is a lot of people hiding out in the weeds.  Not everyone has the time to keep checking back in on a regular basis...and I'm guilty of "if I can't give it 100% then I'll sit calmly on the bench and wait).  Life takes some funny turns... we take on new career paths, we move out of state, and yes, even though I swore up and down I would never move to "cold country" ever again... I went and did it anyway!  All I'll say is the fishin' is Awesome, and we are working at something that I would call more of a mission than work!  So yes, some of us have been relocated to only checkin' in once and a while.... but that don't mean we don't miss y'all!  God Bless, and keep up the good work Adam and all your amazing team! 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Speakin' of Thugs... Happy New Year Y'all!!!  Yup, like me I suspect there is a lot of people hiding out in the weeds.  Not everyone has the time to keep checking back in on a regular basis...and I'm guilty of "if I can't give it 100% then I'll sit calmly on the bench and wait).  Life takes some funny turns... we take on new career paths, we move out of state, and yes, even though I swore up and down I would never move to "cold country" ever again... I went and did it anyway!  All I'll say is the fishin' is Awesome, and we are working at something that I would call more of a mission than work!  So yes, some of us have been relocated to only checkin' in once and a while.... but that don't mean we don't miss y'all!  God Bless, and keep up the good work Adam and all your amazing team! 

So good to hear from you!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, Caye98 said:

Yes, as we get older we realize that we aren't going to live forever. We see friends, relatives, old classmates and acquaintences pass on and things that mattered so much before (money and luxeries) seem to matter less and we enjoy the pleasures of those friendships that are still with us.

I would like to share somethimg that has helped me to appreciate the "NOW" and that is, WISH NOT SO MUCH TO LIVE LONG, BUT TO LIVE FULL  !!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

It's been a while since he has posted anything in the chats log. Loss of confidence in dinar hmmm " maybe "

I highly doubt that Adam has lost Interest. You can only say the same things over and over so many times before sounding like a broken record. When the time comes were he needs to post, you can bet he will.

In the meantime, look at silly smiles, join the lottery club, comment on posts about conspiracy theorists, post a music video. That's what most are doing while we continue to wait,

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

25 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I highly doubt that Adam has lost Interest. You can only say the same things over and over so many times before sounding like a broken record. When the time comes were he needs to post, you can bet he will.

In the meantime, look at silly smiles, join the lottery club, comment on posts about conspiracy theorists, post a music video. That's what most are doing while we continue to wait,

Cheers, pp

I don't think Adam has lost interest in the dinar as an investment.  I do think he has lost interest in this community that he built (which is dwindling in activity).  You are right, I believe, that if there was something to report, he would let us know.

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2022 at 8:24 AM, yendor said:

Yes, as we get older we realize that we aren't going to live forever. We see friends, relatives, old classmates and acquaintences pass on and things that mattered so much before (money and luxeries) seem to matter less and we enjoy the pleasures of those friendships that are still with us.

I would like to share somethimg that has helped me to appreciate the "NOW" and that is, WISH NOT SO MUCH TO LIVE LONG, BUT TO LIVE FULL  !!

I am going to live a long full life upon the land which the Lord my God has given me because I have honored my Father and Mother

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, robwinks57 said:

Haven't most people given up on this? I know I have, after 11 years.

Many have, for sure.  Most of those have quietly sold their dinar and moved on. 

There are those who, not having bought more than they can afford to lose, have put the dinar in a safe place, and moved on.

There are also those who have engaged in this forum (some continuing to do so) and have learned much about the world of investment opportunities; and even if the dinar never revalues, they believe it has been a great ride.

• Pow! 3

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Many have, for sure.  Most of those have quietly sold their dinar and moved on. 

There are those who, not having bought more than they can afford to lose, have put the dinar in a safe place, and moved on.

There are also those who have engaged in this forum (some continuing to do so) and have learned much about the world of investment opportunities; and even if the dinar never revalues, they believe it has been a great ride.

💯 Hero’s or zeros baby! Lol I’ve already wallpapered my upstairs bathroom with 25K notes! Gonna be a pain in the @$$ to steam them off he wall to go trade them in for rtgs cbdc when the time comes :) (if ever)

but the lessons learned around here from other members have been worth their weight in gold 

just my two dinar

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2