Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proof

trvlr787

Is there anyone on this forum that can verify the supposed tv or media broadcasts that the self proclaimed gurus claim. I'm thinking of anybody who may be living in the area or has access. It all sounds good but we have been fed a bunch of bs in the past. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Edited by trvlr787
Addition
  • Upvote 2

Yea...you would think, if you are a normal person, that these gurus who spread the BS would actually be intelligent enough to save any creds they may have, would be able to post a link. Or make a movie of the bottom of the tv scroll. I mean you can learn most anything on youtubes. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL!

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

Is there anyone on this forum that can verify the supposed tv or media broadcasts that the self proclaimed gurus claim.

You won't find any truth in the Rumor Section. The Guru's are looking for clicks for all the BS they claim. These post are preying on folks mentally with the Lies and a few folks bring the gossip over, hoping to draw folks over, to another site for a click, which probably brings some type of financial gain.  If any news of any change it will come from the CBI.  As a moderator I frequent the rumor section, here to ensure rules are adhere set by DV and the Owner Adam, other then that it all BS..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 7

29 minutes ago, yota691 said:

You won't find any truth in the Rumor Section. The Guru's are looking for clicks for all the BS they claim. These post are preying on folks mentally with the Lies and a few folks bring the gossip over, hoping to draw folks over, to another site for a click, which probably brings some type of financial gain.  If any news of any change it will come from the CBI.  As a moderator I frequent the rumor section, here to ensure rules are adhere set by DV and the Owner Adam, other then that it all BS..

100% pure truth spoken here! Happy Turkey Day Yota :twothumbs:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

If the lower denoms were actually released in Iraq, it would go viral around the world. 

Iraqis are not stupid.  They can use a I-phone, a laptop & the I-Net.

Then there are the so called 'boots on the ground'  They too, have access to communications.

Yet not a peep from anybody.  It hasn't happended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Don't buy any of these crap they are presenting. I have a very good friend who is now working for UN in Iraq. He works with Iraqis on daily basis. I contacted him yesterday and asked him about these news on TV. In his words he told me he heard nothing about Iraq dinar on TV. In fact he contacted his coworkers and asked them . I think all these are hypes by so called gurus. We may be close but in my opinion as someone pointed out very clearly don't buy their opinion. I only wait for Adams text and his emails.  If there is a change that would be reflected on CBI website. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AJ 37 said:

Don't buy any of these crap they are presenting. I have a very good friend who is now working for UN in Iraq. He works with Iraqis on daily basis. I contacted him yesterday and asked him about these news on TV. In his words he told me he heard nothing about Iraq dinar on TV. In fact he contacted his coworkers and asked them . I think all these are hypes by so called gurus. We may be close but in my opinion as someone pointed out very clearly don't buy their opinion. I only wait for Adams text and his emails.  If there is a change that would be reflected on CBI website. 

💯💯💯

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AJ 37 said:

I believe the paperwork was submitted this week to dissolve the U.N, will you ask your friend if he/she has heard about this yet?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do recall one of the 1st BS spreaders ( not in here)...On another money making forum which used to have a section about ID...Her nick name was peculiar...I cannot remember it right now...She was from Alaska....  Around 2003 / 2004.....She was kind of massive in her talk / pitch.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

If Gurus want you to buy more dinar , what's the harm in that ?

The harm, is paying for dinar and their fee.

Its money. Its money that could have been spent or invested elsewhere years ago and was purchased under false pretenses/lies and stretched truth. 

Yes, the outcome may be in our favor, if we live that long,  as many here have not done. Could we or should we believe this hype. Its a gamble, and if we all knew what we know now I think a lot of us would not have purchased when we did or as much as we did. 

All I know is, I believed the value should go up one day and I dont want to be holding a empty bag at the bank and die at my work bench. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1