Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism

jg1

By Jim Hoft
Published November 24, 2021 at 1:20pm
1201 Comments

salvation-army.jpg

The Salvation Army is asking for more than donations this year.
The Christian charitable organization is asking all white donors to reflect on their racism this year.
Wow.

Central Nova News reported:

Advertisement - story continues below

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It’s part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, “dismantle white privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”

1.png

TRENDING: Kyle Rittenhouse and His Mother Flew Out to Meet with President Trump in Mar-a-Lago (Video)

The Salvation Army’s Alexandria-based leadership has created an “International Social Justice Commission” which has developed and released a “resource” to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let’s Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, jg1 said:

A racist statement if I've ever seen one.

An idiotic statement at best.

I wonder if they understand how much they have just damaged their organization.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

I wish that I had seen this before I went shopping today. I donated a few dollars as always

to the Salvation Army guy right out side the front door. Will go back Friday and show

him this,  And ask for my donation back I might need bail money. And drop a copy of this 

at the center on the next street over from me. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, nannab said:

I wish that I had seen this before I went shopping today. I donated a few dollars as always

to the Salvation Army guy right out side the front door. Will go back Friday and show

him this,  And ask for my donation back I might need bail money. And drop a copy of this 

at the center on the next street over from me. :rolleyes:

Ya I know nannab. The question is, did he ask for an apology? Have a nice Thanksgiving. 

• Like 1

So sad to see a 'Christian organization' take this stand.  But, then again, so many denominational churches are doing the same thing.  @nannabin the '70's while in college I gave the Sun Moon cult $5 because I thought it was a Christian group.  My Christians friends kidded me that I had given them the last $5 they needed to overtake the world lol.  At least your money may help to feed someone.  Maybe their donations will fall dramatically this season, and they will get a clue.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jg1 said:

The question is, did he ask for an apology?

I am going back to the store Friday to show him the post.

I will let you know that is why I might need bail money.

I can't to see my son's face when he has to arrest his mother  :lol:

Thank you jg1 and you also. :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Markinsa changed the title to Salvation Army Wants White Donors to Offer “Sincere Apology” for Their Racism