Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Houston Methodist doctor who resigned following suspension over controversial COVID-19 tweets

Houston Methodist doctor who resigned following suspension over controversial COVID-19 tweets sp...
928,797 views Nov 17, 2021

Mia 007
6 days ago
So... Bill Gates (not a physician) can freely give medical advice; but an ACTUAL physician can not?  GOTCHA 😒

A Google User
5 hours ago
I commend this doctor. She truly cares about her patients. God bless you.

M J
4 hours ago
We just want the truth and she knows this. Need more Drs like her.

Olaf Red
4 hours ago
I find it incredible that politicians are dictating what constitutes acceptable clinical practice.
This doctor is an example of what the medical profession should be like.
The medical profession has shot itself in the foot and lost the trust of most people because of their spinelessness and politicization.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 3

37 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

My daughter used Ivermectin and was up and going after 4 days. These people that poo poo it suck. 

I will take it further than that and say,  Figures Who Criticize ivermectin Are “Killing People”. 

Fauci Calls Out Tucker Carlson, Peter Navarro, Says Media Figures Who Criticize Him Are “Killing People” (VIDEO)

November 23, 2021, 9:33pmby Cristina

Just remember, what ever they accuse president Trump and us of they are doing themselves.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, jg1 said:

I will take it further than that and say,  Figures Who Criticize ivermectin Are “Killing People”. 

Fauci Calls Out Tucker Carlson, Peter Navarro, Says Media Figures Who Criticize Him Are “Killing People” (VIDEO)

November 23, 2021, 9:33pmby Cristina

Just remember, what ever they accuse president Trump and us of they are doing themselves.

Norfolk Doctor Filed Lawsuit Against Hospital on Ban of Life-Saving Ivermectin as Treatment for COVID-19 – Judge Denies Doctor’s Request (VIDEO)

November 24, 2021, 3:52pmby Jim Hoft

• Thanks 2