Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I need help understanding the excitement on this one.. anyone care to help me out? I'd like to join in 👍

Look at Dinarrock's post one page back.  Pretty well explains it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

9 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

It looks like they made these laws a while ago, but just now changed the specific amounts:

Based on the anti-laundering law
Money and Terrorism Dependence No. 8 of 2018; and the enforcement of controls
No. 1 for the year 2019 (amended to Regulation No. 1 for the year 2019?: The following should be adhered to:

Anyone remember what the limit before this?

• Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Now they are severely limiting the Dinar inside and out because if you took 10 million dinar outside of Iraq and they changed the rate to even $1 very soon then that would make you 10 million dollars!! This is the fist time I have ever seen them limiting this little amount of dinars outside of the country which is AWESOME NEWS!! 

thanks. I like the way you said that Dinarrock. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

Thanks, Laid Back, for all your work on this.

This info from Wikipedia, may help understand what FXall is. Just think of Forex:

FXall (FX Alliance Inc) is a foreign exchange aggregator providing electronic trading to banks and brokers using an electronic communication network with headquarters in New York. The company provides electronic trading in the foreign exchange market to institutional clients using straight through processing. Clients include active traders, asset managers, corporate treasurers, market makers, broker-dealers and prime brokers. The company has been a subsidiary of  Refinitiv since 2018.

foreign exchange aggregator or FX Aggregator is a class of systems used in Forex trading to aggregate the liquidity from several liquidity providers.

Aggregators usually provide two main functions; they allow FX traders to compare price from different liquidity venues such as banks-global market makers or ECNs like CurrenexFXall or Hotspot FX and to have a consolidated view of the market. They allow traders to trade with many participants using a single API or a single trading terminal. Some of the systems support order sweeping (an order is split into the chunks which are sent to the respective counterparties based on the price, time and other attributes of the quotes from these counterparties), other systems route the whole order to a single liquidity provider who is chosen by an order routing algorithm embedded into an aggregator.

The foreign exchange market (ForexFX, or currency market) is a global decentralized or over-the-counter (OTC) market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. In terms of trading volume, it is by far the largest market in the world, followed by the credit market.[1]

Straight-through processing (STP)[1] is a method used by financial companies to speed up financial transactions by processing without manual intervention (straight-through).

It has been a goal in payments almost since payments have been processed electronically, including attempts in the 1980s to automate the processing of payments by Telex message. It was developed for equities trading in the early 1990s in London for automated processing in the equity markets.

FXall (FX Alliance Inc) is a foreign exchange aggregator providing electronic trading to banks and brokers using an electronic communication network with headquarters in New York. The company provides electronic trading in the foreign exchange market to institutional clients using straight through processing. Clients include active traders, asset managers, corporate treasurers, market makers, broker-dealers and prime brokers. The company has been a subsidiary of  Refinitiv since 2018.

foreign exchange aggregator or FX Aggregator is a class of systems used in Forex trading to aggregate the liquidity from several liquidity providers.

Aggregators usually provide two main functions; they allow FX traders to compare price from different liquidity venues such as banks-global market makers or ECNs like CurrenexFXall or Hotspot FX and to have a consolidated view of the market. They allow traders to trade with many participants using a single API or a single trading terminal. Some of the systems support order sweeping (an order is split into the chunks which are sent to the respective counterparties based on the price, time and other attributes of the quotes from these counterparties), other systems route the whole order to a single liquidity provider who is chosen by an order routing algorithm embedded into an aggregator.

The foreign exchange market (ForexFX, or currency market) is a global decentralized or over-the-counter (OTC) market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. In terms of trading volume, it is by far the largest market in the world, followed by the credit market.[1]

Straight-through processing (STP)[1] is a method used by financial companies to speed up financial transactions by processing without manual intervention (straight-through).

It has been a goal in payments almost since payments have been processed electronically, including attempts in the 1980s to automate the processing of payments by Telex message. It was developed for equities trading in the early 1990s in London for automated processing in the equity markets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

25 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks Carrello, 👍🏼😉

All I see in the near future is an international recognized Iraqi dinar with a higher value. 

Can you guys see it?

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go international 

Go higher value 

I believe that Iraq is well underway to becoming the next powerhouse in the ME, it has been stated that they will have the most growth out of the ME in 2022.  The framework for economic development and prosperity for its people has accelerated as of late, the pressure is on and the world is waiting. 
Yes sir brother Laid Back, I can see it as plain as day 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 7

39 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks Carrello, 👍🏼😉

All I see in the near future is an international recognized Iraqi dinar with a higher value. 

Can you guys see it?

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go international 

Go higher value 

My eyes are on Holy fire L B !

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Thanks, Laid Back, for all your work on this.

This info from Wikipedia, may help understand what FXall is. Just think of Forex:

Aggregators usually provide two main functions; they allow FX traders to compare price from different liquidity venues such as banks-global market makers or ECNs like CurrenexFXall or Hotspot FX and to have a consolidated view of the market. They allow traders to trade with many participants using a single API or a single trading terminal. Some of the systems support system" rel="">support order sweeping (an order is split into the chunks which are sent to the respective counterparties based on the price, time and other attributes of the quotes from these counterparties), other systems route the whole order to a single liquidity provider who is chosen by an order routing algorithm embedded into an aggregator.

Aggregators usually provide two main functions; they allow FX traders to compare price from different liquidity venues such as banks-global market makers or ECNs like CurrenexFXall or Hotspot FX and to have a consolidated view of the market. They allow traders to trade with many participants using a single API or a single trading terminal. Some of the systems support system" rel="">support order sweeping (an order is split into the chunks which are sent to the respective counterparties based on the price, time and other attributes of the quotes from these counterparties), other systems route the whole order to a single liquidity provider who is chosen by an order routing algorithm embedded into an aggregator.

Thanks Carrello $

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Artitech, Carrello, Dinarrock and anyone else I missed for all the information....

This is the Best Thread I've read in awhile....and I can see the Info on this will be overlooked by many,

who will just pass over this....I can see this thread just disappearing....but We Will Remember ....

I hope Adam is lurking on this in the background......

Tremendous News .....

Let's go January 2022.........🤙

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

7 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

I can see this thread just disappearing....but We Will Remember ....

Will pin it to top for a few days, so folks can check it out..Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of DV

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Will pin it to top for a few days, so folks can check it out..Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of DV

Thanks as always yota. I dont say thank you too much, because if we all did we would have thousands of pages of it. You are appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5