Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 minute ago, Carrello said:

Floridian, a while back you said I was "stupid." Why would you be asking me?

I don't remember saying that.  If so, I'm sorry.  

Maybe I thought what you said was stupid, but I don't think I would call you stupid.

I just now called myself too dumb to figure it out.

Not good to hold a grudge, Carrello.

Again, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't remember saying that.  If so, I'm sorry.  

Maybe I thought what you said was stupid, but I don't think I would call you stupid.

I just now called myself too dumb to figure it out.

Not good to hold a grudge, Carrello.

Again, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad.

As some say, "I'm not going to ruin a good high."

So I am not going to respond o you. Drop it. This is a good thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I guess I should have asked Laid Back what he meant, but I had noticed that Carrello seemed to understand what he was saying and she was on this thread at the time, so I figured she could tell me.

Now, I see Laid Back is on the thread.  So please explain, sir.  

Unless, of course, I insulted you too in the past.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I guess I should have asked Laid Back what he meant, but I had noticed that Carrello seemed to understand what he was saying and she was on this thread at the time, so I figured she could tell me.

Now, I see Laid Back is on the thread.  So please explain, sir.  

Unless, of course, I insulted you too in the past.

Bottom line, we will be rich SOON.  They are setting limitations in preparation for an RV/RI.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 10

Source:

Today, Sunday, the Central Bank of Iraq published the controls for declaring funds.

And the Central Bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, “This came in order to reduce the risks of entering and taking money across the Iraqi borders and exploiting it in money laundering or terrorist financing operations, and based on the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Law No. 39 of 2015, and the provisions of controls No. 1 for the year 2019 (amended to Regulations No. 1 of 2017).

Below are the controls for declaring funds:

b1a4ed09-c85e-4a41-8ef4-c5d3ccb602f3-637
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

14 minutes ago, Carrello said:

As some say, "I'm not going to ruin a good high."

So I am not going to respond o you. Drop it. This is a good thread.

This is a public thread.  If you want to control it, move it to private message.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

Photo
21 Nov 2021

Baghdad-ALSharqiya November 21: The Central Bank of Iraq published controls on the entry and exit of currencies to and from Iraq through border crossings. The controls stipulated allowing the entry and exit of sums of less than ten thousand dollars or its equivalent in currencies without the need to obtain a permit. As for what exceeded that to a limit of twenty thousand dollars, the money will be seized if it is not with an official permit. The controls also stipulated the seizure of any amount exceeding one million dinars without permission, and allowing the entry and removal of gemstones and precious metals if their value was less than ten thousand dollars. The bank said in a statement that these measures aim to reduce the risks of entering and exiting funds across the Iraqi borders and exploiting this in money laundering or terrorist financing operations.   

• Thanks 7
  • Pow! 3

50 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Carrello, you understand what Laid Back is saying.  I guess I'm too dumb to get it.

What kind of price is he talking about for the dinar?

Floridian, I’m not talking about any particular rate. I’m talking about a future increase in the dinar rate.

They are putting things in place to do that.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go increase dinar exchange rate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Just now, stanleypower said:

Weren’t these limits put into effect awhile ago? Seems I remember a similar thread questioning the amount in relation to the rate?

maybe I’m just getting old and remembering wrong. 

You are correct.  There were limits before. 

Hopefully this is different 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

Floridian, I’m not talking about any particular rate. I’m talking about a future increase in the dinar rate.

They are putting things in place to do that.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go increase dinar exchange rate 

Oh okay, thanks Laid Back.  😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

What Laidback is saying that Carello isn’t being helpful about is an Iraqi can take up to $10,000 US dollars in and out of the country because it doesn’t matter the US dollar rate isn’t going to change!! Now they are severely limiting the Dinar inside and out because if you took 10 million dinar outside of Iraq and they changed the rate to even $1 very soon then that would make you 10 million dollars!! This is the fist time I have ever seen them limiting this little amount of dinars outside of the country which is AWESOME NEWS!! 

Ah, now I get it.  Thank you so much, Dinarrock.  

This one really went over my head.  Thanks for explaining with so much detail.

I guess tomorrow, I'll go sign up for 5th grade again.  😂 😂 😂

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Today, Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq began activating the self-management of foreign reserves.
And the bank’s media office said in a statement, “The Central Bank of Iraq has started activating tools for direct communication and negotiation with clients and external correspondents on the Bloomberg and Refinitiv (FXALL, RFQ) platforms in a process that simulates the latest global developments in using the best executive tools for managing and investing foreign reserves in a way that achieves the best Returns on trading and investment operations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

10308.jpg
Central Bank of Iraq building

banks

Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Monday, that it has started activating the self-management of foreign reserves.

And the central bank stated in a statement seen by "Economy News", that it had begun "activating tools for direct communication and negotiation with clients and external correspondents on the Bloomberg and Refinitiv (FXALL, RFQ) platforms."

He added that this is a simulation of "the latest global developments in using the best executive tools for managing and investing foreign reserves in order to achieve the best returns in trading and investment operations."

Views 139   Date Added 11/22/2021
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

10308.jpg
Central Bank of Iraq building

banks

Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Monday, that it has started activating the self-management of foreign reserves.

And the central bank stated in a statement seen by "Economy News", that it had begun "activating tools for direct communication and negotiation with clients and external correspondents on the Bloomberg and Refinitiv (FXALL, RFQ) platforms."

He added that this is a simulation of "the latest global developments in using the best executive tools for managing and investing foreign reserves in order to achieve the best returns in trading and investment operations."

Views 139   Date Added 11/22/2021

It’s going down baby!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

13 hours ago, stanleypower said:

Weren’t these limits put into effect awhile ago? Seems I remember a similar thread questioning the amount in relation to the rate?

maybe I’m just getting old and remembering wrong. 

It looks like they made these laws a while ago, but just now changed the specific amounts:

Based on the anti-laundering law
Money and Terrorism Dependence No. 8 of 2018; and the enforcement of controls
No. 1 for the year 2019 (amended to Regulation No. 1 for the year 2019?: The following should be adhered to:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3