Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Heard This One Before. All The Gurus Are Lining Up With The Same Rumor.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Unable to varafy at this time.

Take with a grain of salt.  Concider the sources.

Judy Lyington & Bruce the Goose started this rumor.

Frank26,  MarkZ,  TNT  &  other Gurus picked up on it & ran with it.

Same old script, regurgitated, passed along & read word for word.

Treat as a rumor.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

Judy Lyington & Bruce the Goose:

In Iraq, the new ATM machines containing the new IQD lower notes would be turned on this Sunday morning, Baghdad time.  The new IQD international rate should be out on Sunday morning, USA EST.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Fimum said:

I'm heading to Reno...just in case.

I am actually visiting in Reno right now, and haven't seen one redemption center.  Although, tomorrow is Sunday, and I think the redemption centers will be open then!   I personally need a lot of redemption!!   :praying:  :jester:

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I am actually visiting in Reno right now, and haven't seen one redemption center.  Although, tomorrow is Sunday, and I think the redemption centers will be open then!   I personally need a lot of redemption!!   :praying:  :jester:

NWGUY I think you have already been indulging in a little too much of the Reno "Kool-Aid" 🤣   Tomorrow is only Saturday.  Hey, that'll give ya a few hours to sober up enough to cash in, then REALLY start celebrating! 🤣   Be careful that ya don't see any  🐋 🐋 out there in that Reno desert! 😮 🤣  Let us know what the rate is! 😉 

• Haha 5

For a change they have put their first redemption centre down under. I can see lots of cars in the car park. Also people who were stand by before was told that they need to work on Sunday.  Unfortunately they put me on gag order so I can not give you all the most accurate information.  But I can see some tier 1 people are lining up in redemption centres. Also I can see some people are being taken to redemption centre from back door. May be whales who got billion dinars.  Oh my bad sorry this was a dream. What a load of crap I had been reading for last 13 odd years.  Hopefully we see the end of the tunnel soon. Good luck to everyone. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

17 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Are we getting the contract rate? :lol:

There are no contract rates.  We all cash in at the same official exchange rate.  Everybody gets the same deal.  It will go worldwide.  No redemption centers.  No tiers.  No one goes before another.  We just go to the bank & exchange.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

46 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Send all to me and I will cash it in for you and anyone else that needs that service. I will contact you on where we meet up to give you your cash!! 🤠

Ohh no, I want a reciept and a phone number beforehand. That last guy said the same thing and had to buy another 12 mil.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5