Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

1.This is not news.

2. Kurdish workers don't have a say in this topic.

3. I'm intrigued as to why you posted this, please tell!

Wel…if they have been “educating” 

the citizens on rate change then it’s pretty obvious the education is not happening

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I am not surprised that they don't know much.  You could ask several different people and get several different points of view.   Their government and our government run kind of the same.   They don't tell us everything they are doing, and it is pretty confusing what to believe, even in the USA.   Again, ask several people here, and you will still get several different thoughts. :shrug:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, NWGUY said:

government and our government run kind of the same

Here’s the deal

if I had no morral I would be a govt boy

they all

world wide do not give a flying fudge 

about us

we pay their chqs 

we break our backs

tbey look at me for what else they can get

i don’t even get kissed first before I am ????

use imagination 

• Haha 6
  • Pow! 6

AustinMom, thanks for the info but the Kurdish folks only know what their owners tell them. The Barzani family feeds the Kurdish people only information of what they think they should know. I’m surprised they actually heard about an revaluation of the Dinar….

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2021 at 2:45 AM, AustinMom said:

My Kurdish workers all say that they don't think the IQD will ever go 1 to 1, much less 3+ to 1.  Sorry for the news.  They say it will not happen.

Thanks AustinMom for this info you provided these guru's keep trying to give us info that is BS & a lot of people believe what they say which is BS. I do believe eventually we will see a 1 to 1 but still feel will start out 3 cents to 10 cents as long as they float the dinar and will go up to 1 to 1 in time. Keep in mind that back in 2012 CBI Governor Shibibi was set to open the dinar at 50 cents but Maliki stopped him saying he was stealing the dinar and tried to arrest him. In due time we will see some kind of increase hopefully I will be alive to see this. We do see a lot of good things happening but there is still a lot needed before this happens my feelings are will not see this happen this year. Ramadam is coming in April government needs to be formed important  laws need to be passed Remember these politicians are not in a hurry for anything. So maybe 2023 will be our year to start. Again thank you for the info this is just my opinion hopefully I am wrong on timing.

On 11/20/2021 at 2:54 AM, AustinMom said:

I wanted to get to Iraq and find out for myself what the Iraq people think about a revalue on their currency.  Just relaying information from first hand conversations.  That is all.

On 11/28/2021 at 9:43 AM, ibewdallas said:

Iraq has to much wealth in their natural resources not to get an increase in their monetary value when they trade on a world stage.

On 2/2/2022 at 8:35 AM, edbeach said:

I do believe eventually we will see a 1 to 1 but still feel will start out 3 cents to 10 cents as long as they float the dinar and will go up to 1 to 1 in time. Keep in mind that back in 2012 CBI Governor Shibibi was set to open the dinar at 50 cents but Maliki stopped him saying he was stealing the dinar and tried to arrest him. In due time we will see some kind of increase 

I totally agree with you Dallas ... remember, a dinar will always be a dinar in Iraq (just like a US$ is a US$ in the USA).  It's international value will eventually be based on a value initially set by the CBI, then determined by the international marketplace on Forex. If you all recall, in 2010 Shabibi made the statement that Iraq could support a value of $14 (not that they would go there), but that was based on known oil reserves at that time; however, they are significantly higher today - along with their natural gas reserves and mineral deposits. We need to stop speculating, and just wait and see how Iraq plays their hand. A significant increase will occur (from 1/6th of a cent), but none of us knows the value or the timing..!  RON 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

14 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I totally agree with you Dallas ... remember, a dinar will always be a dinar in Iraq (just like a US$ is a US$ in the USA).  It's international value will eventually be based on a value initially set by the CBI, then determined by the international marketplace on Forex. If you all recall, in 2010 Shabibi made the statement that Iraq could support system" rel="">support a value of $14 (not that they would go there), but that was based on known oil reserves at that time; however, they are significantly higher today - along with their natural gas reserves and mineral deposits. We need to stop speculating, and just wait and see how Iraq plays their hand. A significant increase will occur (from 1/6th of a cent), but none of us knows the value or the timing..!  RON 

Very well said Ron :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your information AMom. I don’t know why you received all of the rubies, for your report! We have another member here on DV that works with an Iraqi here in Texas. I forget which kind of Muslim he is. I believe I know he wasn’t a Kurd though! If my memory serves me right. The member & the Iraqi man work different shifts now, at their job!! The member has not updated any new information that, I’m aware of. I say all of this to say this. The Iraqi man that works here, in Texas  has the same opinion and mind set , that the IQD will never RV/RI any time now or in the near future!! I find this very interesting that these two people from different areas of Iraq have the same opinion about the IQD!! Also the Iraqi man still has a lot of family still living in Iraq! As I write this, there is basically a week left before ramadam is over. Plus I think they have another big pork eating day here in May, before anything could happen with the IQD! I hope I’m wrong, but I think we are in for another dead year, which is a damn shame!!! Thanks again for your report, and don’t worry about reporting anything else you hear! Like anything where you have a lot of people,  your always going to have your Knotheads ! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Aritech, you may be referring to me and my Shia friend. I had a Kurdish friend from Erbil who I have lost contact with a few years ago and then I met another Iraqi from Najaf who is a Shia. I. I longer work with my Shia friend either, but we are still in touch. Keep in mind, all Iraqis know their Government is corrupt, so they are going to have negative thoughts about the future with everything they have been through. The reality regardless of what gurus say, is that they don’t believe things will get better because they don’t trust the government at all. They have not heard the rumors that we have of a possible RV, so no, they won’t believe it’s possible because their hope and trust in good things from their leaders have vanished. Hope that clears it up.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 11/19/2021 at 2:45 AM, AustinMom said:

My Kurdish workers all say that they don't think the IQD will ever go 1 to 1, much less 3+ to 1.  Sorry for the news.  They say it will not happen.

It doesn't matter if a guru today said it was going to 10 dollars tomorrow or your Kurdish worker says it's never going to happen, this is just an investment I got into hoping for the best.

What you said is not news, sorry, it's opinion. Big difference, although CNN, MSNBC, and other mainstream media outlets would argue with me. HA!

In the end, it is not in my control. What is in my control is doing everything I can to make sure my investment is in the best hands and plans possible. That's why I am here as a VIP/OSI member ready to fly to the islands if this ever pops with AM. That's what I can control. And oh yes, buying more dinar when I want to. 

All that being said, my means nothing opinion is that the Dinar will go to 3 plus and it will happen in August. Which August? I have no idea...LOL!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2