Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions - 5:55 PM CST - 11/18/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Article: "Demands to revaluate the dinar, the government responds"  They accomplished what they wanted there's no doubt about it.  Quote "...the economist said...the exchange rate of the dollar should be gradually reduced to thirteen hundred dinars while keeping an eye on the cash transactions..." ...I think in the beginning it's going to be small increments because they want to see how it affects the economy.  So the increase went from 1190 dinars for every dollar to 1450 which isn't good.  We don't want the number to get bigger we want it to get smaller.  They're talking about meeting halfway to 1300 dinars.  That might be more realistic.  It might happen but I think this is what you're gonna see.  Increments.  Gradual increase.  But a lot quicker than people think...       

** Mnt Goat   I firmly believe Al-Kazemi is going to be the next prime minister...the Sadar coalition won the majority during the election last October and the party is strongly considering al-Kazemi as their candidate and they told us so...I believe they will not revalue the currency until this is “officially” announced and al-Kazemi is seated...the reinstatement of the currency needs a stable government and getting the newly elected prime minister in place is part of a stable government.

** Pimpy   Again more Iraq dinar exchange rate talk.  We know where they're going with this...  Article: "A financial official determines the possibility of changing the dollar exchange rate in next year's budget"  ...there is a lot of talk about the exchange rate - back-fourth-back-fourth...  My thought is that they're gonna at the very least put it back to the rate it just changed from...right now you get 1450 dinar for every one dollar.  They're talking about going back to the old exchange rate which is you get 1190 dinar for every dollar...you want that number to continue to shrink.  At least we're taking a step in the right direction...I'll take it in increments as long as it's consistent...

** Mnt Goat ...the real target we can put our arms around is still the early January 2022 timeframe. This is the only date, if we wanted to speculate, that makes any sense...The CBI has told us over and over again that the BEST time to change the currency rate is at the beginning of the FISCAL year.   Jan 1st begins their new fiscal year. I am not now talking about changing the program rate but doing the reinstatement which is much, much bigger and much different...

** Walkingstick  You don't see them denying it anymore.  That's been cleared up.  You don't see them talking about 1 to 1 rate - that's been introduced.  You don't see them talking about floating and going international - that's been explained...The CBI governor and prime minister of Iraq both are talking alike.  There is no more confusion.  We are so close to the end.  Both of these gentlemen are echoing each other's words in front of the citizens on the topic of both of their reforms.  Every day this is being sent out to the citizens of Iraq...IMO all this education should be exposed/done before January the 1st 2022.

** Mnt Goat  ...In 2012 the CBI planned for a January reinstatement preceded by the project to delete the zeros. This is FACT and is backed up by Dr Shabibi’s own words when he addresses a news conference in 2015 saying that Iraq has an unpresented opportunity reinstate the Iraq dinar in early 2013 having all permission do so. If it were not for the raid on the CBI by Nori al-Maliki and the ousting of Dr Shabibi as the chairman, I would not be writing this...today...

:tiphat:
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Article: "Demands to revaluate the dinar, the government responds"  They accomplished what they wanted there's no doubt about it.  Quote "...the economist said...the exchange rate of the dollar should be gradually reduced to thirteen hundred dinars while keeping an eye on the cash transactions..." ...I think in the beginning it's going to be small increments because they want to see how it affects the economy.  So the increase went from 1190 dinars for every dollar to 1450 which isn't good.  We don't want the number to get bigger we want it to get smaller.  They're talking about meeting halfway to 1300 dinars.  That might be more realistic.  It might happen but I think this is what you're gonna see.  Increments.  Gradual increase.  But a lot quicker than people think...       

** Mnt Goat   I firmly believe Al-Kazemi is going to be the next prime minister...the Sadar coalition won the majority during the election last October and the party is strongly considering al-Kazemi as their candidate and they told us so...I believe they will not revalue the currency until this is “officially” announced and al-Kazemi is seated...the reinstatement of the currency needs a stable government and getting the newly elected prime minister in place is part of a stable government.

** Pimpy   Again more Iraq dinar exchange rate talk.  We know where they're going with this...  Article: "A financial official determines the possibility of changing the dollar exchange rate in next year's budget"  ...there is a lot of talk about the exchange rate - back-fourth-back-fourth...  My thought is that they're gonna at the very least put it back to the rate it just changed from...right now you get 1450 dinar for every one dollar.  They're talking about going back to the old exchange rate which is you get 1190 dinar for every dollar...you want that number to continue to shrink.  At least we're taking a step in the right direction...I'll take it in increments as long as it's consistent...

** Mnt Goat ...the real target we can put our arms around is still the early January 2022 timeframe. This is the only date, if we wanted to speculate, that makes any sense...The CBI has told us over and over again that the BEST time to change the currency rate is at the beginning of the FISCAL year.   Jan 1st begins their new fiscal year. I am not now talking about changing the program rate but doing the reinstatement which is much, much bigger and much different...

** Walkingstick  You don't see them denying it anymore.  That's been cleared up.  You don't see them talking about 1 to 1 rate - that's been introduced.  You don't see them talking about floating and going international - that's been explained...The CBI governor and prime minister of Iraq both are talking alike.  There is no more confusion.  We are so close to the end.  Both of these gentlemen are echoing each other's words in front of the citizens on the topic of both of their reforms.  Every day this is being sent out to the citizens of Iraq...IMO all this education should be exposed/done before January the 1st 2022.

** Mnt Goat  ...In 2012 the CBI planned for a January reinstatement preceded by the project to delete the zeros. This is FACT and is backed up by Dr Shabibi’s own words when he addresses a news conference in 2015 saying that Iraq has an unpresented opportunity reinstate the Iraq dinar in early 2013 having all permission do so. If it were not for the raid on the CBI by Nori al-Maliki and the ousting of Dr Shabibi as the chairman, I would not be writing this...today...

:tiphat:

Opinions are like @$$ holes and that one I stay far away from as it stinks to high heavan.  Youve become a regular luigi. Dont worry. You wont hear my opine again as you have been put on the do not call list.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1