Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Late Morning Opinions @ 11:50 AM CST - 11/16/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26   25 page PDF file from the CBI that was given to the citizens of Iraq.  It is a step-by-step-by-step of what they're doing with the monetary reform.  It was given to them at a University somewhere around Basra.  It was what was presented to them on their television but not to you - the explanation of why they're raising it [the dinar].

** Mnt Goat  ...in December 2020 the CBI did a major devaluation of almost 22%. So, when most of the news from Iraq is now talking about a “revaluation” they are only talking about bringing it back to the pre-December 2020 rate from the 1450 rate but still within the program rate. This has nothing to do with the project to delete the zeros or reinstatement which we know points the way for we want. ...We want a reinstatement to get off the program rate and for the IMF to announce the new SDR basket that includes five currencies of the major developed countries including Iraq as part of it. This is when the dinar goes international. [post 1 of 2]

** Mnt Goat  We do not go to the bank until it is international...Once reinstated on FOREX we go to the bank and not until...They also are going to switch over to the Quantum Financial System (QFS) as the same time. The QFS already now contains the new set of rates to adjust them according the Basel 4 asset backed. The rate of the dinar was showing at $4.81 this week. WOW..! [post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Ron....Wow, Mnt Goat must know what's up!   He is bring in the big guns...IMF, SDR, Forex, QFS, Basel 4.   Must really be happening!  My big confusion is he doesn't mention HCL.   Without that, the rest is really not possible...IMHO.

We will just wait and see.    :rocking-chair:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

Thank you Ron....Wow, Mnt Goat must know what's up!   He is bring in the big guns...IMF, SDR, Forex, QFS, Basel 4.   Must really be happening!  My big confusion is he doesn't mention HCL.   Without that, the rest is really not possible...IMHO.

MTN GOAT, has relations with frank. End of story.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Wow, Mnt Goat must know what's up!   He is bring in the big guns...IMF, SDR, Forex, QFS, Basel 4.   Must really be happening!  My big confusion is he doesn't mention HCL.   Without that, the rest is really not possible...IMHO.

I totally agree with you NWGUY - the HCL is critical..! :salute:RON 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I hope you are not believing this Bull Shite from this Mtn Goat, It would be all over the news. I am sure the rest of these Bull Shite ers so called Guru"s haven't sung the same tune as this Mnt Goat ? Its my opinion all these Gur's on spreading these false rumors should not be  allowed writings on  Dinar  Vet site. 

Mr. Adam Montana I do not understand why you allow such non sense to be published on your site, even though it is in the rumors section I just feel it lowers your sites image in the Dinar community. I know some of your members will not like what I said but just think about it,. I hope you read this and respond to me not your staff. I am so sorry you have not been  more on  here the last few months maybe once every 2 weeks and say hello to your members  maybe you have had a break down over this Iraq mess or your wife has had enough anyway hopefully next year you be in better position. This is just my opinion of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

The HCL is the Passport for all of Us to Vacation in Maui with the Bro's....

If anyone else remembers that...back a year or so....

It's all about when they implement this law ....plain and simple...

Are we close...i believe yes.....But ..and a big But......The HCL has been

there waiting to be enacted...and it's been awhile.....

How Long do we wait....months or years?....That is the Hard question....

11 hours ago, goldwinger57 said:

MNT Goat and Franky are 2 little old ladies sitting in a nursing home cackling about how they lead us on with all of these funny posts of stuff they make up. They both need more meds. JMO

Hey  my daughter works in a nursing home, and she helps dispense the meds, I'll see if she can find which home they are in, and get the message to the co-workers there!  😉 🤣   AND make them take their computers away from them, so that stop bothering us folks who ain't crazy....yet! :D