Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Opinions @ 6:40 PM CST - 11/14/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26   [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update] FIREFLY: ...They're saying that Iraq can return to the previous dollar exchange rate... Frank:  Man this is happening fast!  So now they're talking about the RI? FIREFLY: ...because the current exchange rate is hurting Iraqi citizens... Frank: ..the education is louder and stronger and it is fast every day but more importantly it is from the CBI governor of Iraq praise God.  That's the only persons you're supposed to pay attention to.  If it's coming from the horses mouth you are about to receive it.

** David M. Witty  Iraq expected to pay its last financial compensation to Kuwait by the end of this year for 1990 invasion. There is disagreement about how much is owed, ranging from $476 million to about $630 million.

** Kaperoni  the Iraqi dinar investment into a lottery ticket. [?]  As if it's something that's going to randomly just increase in value. Everyone should understand that that's not how monetary policy works... since they reduced the value of the dinar at the beginning of this year, there has been a significant increase in the supply of it in Iraq. 100 trillion dinars was stated by an economist just a few weeks ago. There is no way they can RV the Iraqi dinar.

** Frank26  [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update] FIREFLY:  They're on television again - CBI news.  They're talking about Iraq's gold reserves.  They told us they have 96.4 tons of gold in our reserves and Iraq needs a balance in the basket of reserves and currency...they keep repeating it I guess they're trying to make sure we understand...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

** Frank26   [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update] FIREFLY: ...They're saying that Iraq can return to the previous dollar exchange rate... Frank:  Man this is happening fast!  So now they're talking about the RI? FIREFLY: ...because the current exchange rate is hurting Iraqi citizens... Frank: ..the education is louder and stronger and it is fast every day but more importantly it is from the CBI governor of Iraq praise God.  That's the only persons you're supposed to pay attention to.  If it's coming from the horses mouth you are about to receive it.

" So now they're talking about the RI? ".   Wow,, Sounds good to my ear but I amn't going to get excited yet. I believe it when I see a rate change.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26   [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update] FIREFLY: ...They're saying that Iraq can return to the previous dollar exchange rate... Frank:  Man this is happening fast!  So now they're talking about the RI? FIREFLY: ...because the current exchange rate is hurting Iraqi citizens... Frank: ..the education is louder and stronger and it is fast every day but more importantly it is from the CBI governor of Iraq praise God. 

If the CBI were saying that iraq can return to previous rate, the ordinary iraqi citizens only pay attention to the process of exchanging old dinar for a new lower denoms. Only iraqi importers or exporters and businessmen will pay attention for a rate change when the RV/RI happens one day. I wish i can watch and listen ( in english subtitle ) on youtube what they talked on Iraqi TV.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yendor said:

Somehow, I still feel like these are all re-run "announcements". SSDD .....Same Shiite Different Day!

One thing is certain, WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE !!!!!!!!!

I agree Yendor!   These are all re-runs from Frankie & Kaperdowner.    I think Frankie has a loop on his site that goes from one thing to the next.  Now, Kaperdowner is up and down.   He thinks he is being the reasonable and realistic one, but I think he split personality.  One day it is all bright and good, and the next day is down and gloomy.  All in all, they say the same thing day in and day out!

I also think we are getting close!

:drunk:

• Upvote 2