Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adams health

ididitfirst

23 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just wanted to chime in here. This site is for EVERYONE, it's that simple. All we ask is that people treat each other with respect. If someone has a problem with that it's on them. Please stay and join in the community conversation. 

I agree!!  I have been a VIP for quite sometime now, but I do not care if people are on here for free.   This is a great site, with a lot of knowledgeable members, that can help keep up on this investment.   For those that are on this website for free, please feel free to stay!!!  We appreciate you, and all that you do here.   :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

21 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

My health is great :lol: actually my mental health has been better than ever now that I am taking more time for my family and less time here. :D 

I sincerely appreciate everyone who supports my decision to make that change.

Slight correction - all VIPs will be notified of our private VIP!">VIP only site (different from the VIP!">VIP section here)

💥

(That emoji is NOT big enough! :D )

Bahahahaha :D Thanks for being you, sir!

:tiphat: 

Stress is a killer, and sometimes everyone needs a break from the norm. DV sometimes has the ability to consume you and end up spending way too much time looking at a screen rather than your family. Especially when its 17+ years waiting. When I see people get agitated here, I will sometimes mention, a break is needed. Thanks for all that reminded us of how lucky we are to come here and choose which parts to trust, and the gupoo to bypass. Ive gone through 2 wives and counting and still have DV.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

On 11/14/2021 at 3:21 AM, gregp said:

Sorry to offend you for not paying.
Ive only been afford one month of VIP!" rel="">VIP since I’ve been here. Ever since Ibummer took over, hings have been really tight. I’ll move onto another site buddy 

Sorry everyone for free loading. 

Yep, me too. I also had others to join including my sister. My sister has more faith installed in her so it helps her. Me, I just hodl and am willing to pass the reins to my son when its time. Charleston heston comes to mind, thinking of my child, family, gun and my dinar.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Adam...it's great that you have more time with the family, especially if you have children.  I know you will be in touch when something important happens, or if you have something to say.  I am just fine waiting for the big day!  Keep up the great work here!

:twothumbs: :bravo:

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

I have been in this for over 10 years, lifetime platinum VIP member.  I don't expect Adam to hold my hand and tell me everytime Iraq passes gas.  It will happen when it happens.  When it does I know I will get what I paid for.  What I paid for was Adam's text that it happened, expert advice on what to do next, the best price for my dinar, the opportunity to have an OSI, and any information he comes across that is worthy.  I don't need him to come on here and tell me there is no great news, the HCL has not passed, the budget is still in the works, yada yada yada.  People that cannot afford this need to take their dinar and sell it, people that do not have the patience need to sell it, and people that want their handheld need to  go elsewhere.  IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

All due respect, Adam doesn’t know when it will happen and neither do any of you.

That being said, Adam does have a lot of knowledge and information we have all benefited from over the years when it comes to Iraq, it’s government, UN sanctions, monetary policy, etc.. That is what we come to this community for—Adam and others who contribute so much to help us understand what is happening over there. 

For myself, I’m a believer since 2007. I hold millions of Dinar (not going to tell how much exactly) And it’s money I’ve spent and don’t worry about. The Dinar will either RV/RI, lop (highly unlikely IMO), or stay relatively the same for a while longer. But it can’t stay the same forever. 

I’m grateful for Adam and others. I’ve learned a lot over the years. 

• Upvote 2

I am not ungrateful for the things Adam has done for DV's . All the unseen benefits for the post RV world is what gets people to plunk down the price of Lifetime Membership to DV. Though many still may not be able to afford that. I do not think anyone s ungrateful for Adam either . What I hear from the people who have shared on this thread, including my contributions, is a request for Adam to share some incite, I don't know once a quarter or 6 months. Not an unreasonable request . If only to prevent folks from following Pimpy's chats , Pimples... whatever.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

Thank you Adam.. it is nice to hear from you,   however in my opinion you don’t have to justify your self or your absence and I’m sure you will post when good news is to be shared and while we wait instead of criticising let us for a moment give a big thank you to those you have on your team who work tirelessly to keep us informed of all the daily news relating to the news in Iraq etc. and to those who share their news and knowledge in VIP’s  Take care and God Bless each and all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Adam.. it is nice to hear from you,   however in my opinion you don’t have to justify your self or your absence and I’m sure you will post when good news is to be shared and while we wait instead of criticising let us for a moment give a big thank you to those you have on your team who work tirelessly to keep us informed of all the daily news relating to the news in Iraq etc. and to those who share their news and knowledge in VIP!" rel="">VIP’s  Take care and God Bless each and all. 

Well said, I agree wholeheartedly!

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

"Once a quarter or 6 months" might be the most reasonable request I've ever seen here! If you weren't already Platinum, I'd probably grant you a free Platinum account just for being you... since you're Platinum, please submit a support system" rel="">support ticket and tell me who you want to give a Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP account to.

And I'll do an "official update" in the upcoming days (NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN TWO DAYS FOR ANYONE THAT MIGHT ASK). 

Wow !!! Thank you . What an honor on choosing the recipient of a free Platinum membership to . I will submit the support request. Publicly speaking,  my choice will require some research on on the team's part. For the Thanksgiving gift of a free Platinum membership I cboose the person who has been on DV the longest, but still doing the month to 3 month plans, perhaps with some gaps in between there . I use to do that, but it has now been such a longtime since I went against my wife's wishes and bought me my Platinum account.  Thank you again  Adam. I would have settled for first on the list to get the call about the RV . 😃🤣😆😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

On 11/26/2021 at 10:17 PM, Adam Montana said:

I didn't ask you to give me a project or a research assignment, I have enough of those already.

Sheesh... 🤦‍♀️

Woops . Just trying to be neutral . Okay, then I choose markb57 . Runner up would be rw.sutton cuz he likes cow bell. Done. Thanks .

• Upvote 2