Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adams health

ididitfirst

is there anyone from adams staff or his moderators or ANYONE watching this site. is adam still in good health? there might be nothing new in dinar world but could adam or someone close to him let us know if everything is ok with him. i think its unusual for there to be nothing from him, its been many many months ....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, ididitfirst said:

is there anyone from adams staff or his moderators or ANYONE watching this site. is adam still in good health? there might be nothing new in dinar world but could adam or someone close to him let us know if everything is ok with him. i think its unusual for there to be nothing from him, its been many many months ....

Just saw Adam wandering the halls in VIP last week, without a mask by the way!  😁 :bravo:  :drunk:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

i do agree with you.. I said over 6 months ago that adam is not updating us as usual and some take it offended. the thing is this he want to represent the Dinar crews and offer services and options and many of us are paying customers and expect for him to continue update us instead of leave us hanging, at the end of the day may of us are your Customer ADAM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I personally would like for Adam to go ahead and make this a VIP!" rel="">VIP only site.  The very fact that he keeps it up for non-paying members is a credit to his character.

Sorry to offend you for not paying.
Ive only been afford one month of VIP since I’ve been here. Ever since Ibummer took over, hings have been really tight. I’ll move onto another site buddy 

Sorry everyone for free loading. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Ive only been afford one month of VIP!" rel="">VIP since I’ve been here. Ever since Ibummer took over, hings have been really tight. I’ll move onto another site buddy 

I'm not the one who's offended.

• Confused 1

On 11/12/2021 at 11:50 PM, ididitfirst said:

Agreed - It's been very quiet on this site lately and I quest for the VIP member its been very quiet....I'm not expecting to get news from Adam and mods every month but it's been months now and would love to see update on the recent activity in Iraq (Example - recent assignation on Prime Minister, IQD update, etc.) and if anyone still believe in this specultive investment.....I'm not giving up and I appreciate everything the mods and Adam do....It just been very quiet lately....thanks for understanding

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, gregp said:

Ive only been afford one month of VIP!" rel="">VIP since I’ve been here. Ever since Ibummer took over, hings have been really tight. I’ll move onto another site buddy 

Agreed. Seems us non VIP's are freeloading. 🙄 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/13/2021 at 5:32 PM, Shedagal said:

I personally would like for Adam to go ahead and make this a VIP!" rel="">VIP only site.  The very fact that he keeps it up for non-paying members is a credit to his character.

I do not normally chime in. I have been a member here for a very long time. Given the current economy situation and everything going on with people losing their jobs and being laid off, this comment can be taken as offensive. I personally wish I could afford to be a VIP member but I am currently living paycheck to paycheck like so many other people. I like many other people often have to wonder if these mandates will cost me my job one day. I had a lil money about a year ago and I bought a 3 month membership to VIP but have not been able to renew it as much as I might want to. Checking this site daily gives me a lil hope from time to time. It’s the only Dinar site I even look at because of what Adam has done here. Hope this sheds a lil light on a point of view from someone who is not VIP currently but finds that statement a lil harsh. I don’t think you meant to be mean but everyone needs to take a minute and think about what they say before they say it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, gta1218 said:

I do not normally chime in. I have been a member here for a very long time. Given the current economy situation and everything going on with people losing their jobs and being laid off, this comment can be taken as offensive. I personally wish I could afford to be a VIP!" rel="">VIP member but I am currently living paycheck to paycheck like so many other people. I like many other people often have to wonder if these mandates will cost me my job one day. I had a lil money about a year ago and I bought a 3 month membership to VIP!" rel="">VIP but have not been able to renew it as much as I might want to. Checking this site daily gives me a lil hope from time to time. It’s the only Dinar site I even look at because of what Adam has done here. Hope this sheds a lil light on a point of view from someone who is not VIP!" rel="">VIP currently but finds that statement a lil harsh. I don’t think you meant to be mean but everyone needs to take a minute and think about what they say before they say it. 

I apologize to all who think my statement was harsh.  However, I stand by it.  I respect everyone's right to give their opinion (and have given my share of down votes).  You assume I have not been impacted by the pandemic and current economic situation.  You are wrong.  But, I am a true capitalist and know that even in this market there is money to be made.  Adam himself has said people choose their priorities when people have said they cannot afford VIP (look at some of his past chats).  I wish for ALL of us an RV/RI and then this will be a non-issue.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We've been in a long wait.  Nothing has changed, the only thing we're waiting on is the passing of the O&G Law. 

For everyone that wants Adam to hold their hand through this, yall need to stop. :twocents: That's not what he has offered.  To expect Adam to come in here once a week to tell us nothing has changed is a naive.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

@Markinsa

Its not necessary to hold our hands or give us information when there is nothing to share. But this site was built on the opinions and advice and expertise from Adam who clearly knows way more than most of us about this great learning adventure. An occasional check in with the entire membership is not asking too much.  Many of us do pay and getting some value seems fair.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

support">
38 minutes ago, Life support said:

@Markinsa

Its not necessary to hold our hands or give us information when there is nothing to share. But this site was built on the opinions and advice and expertise from Adam who clearly knows way more than most of us about this great learning adventure. An occasional check in with the entire membership is not asking too much.  Many of us do pay and getting some value seems fair.

How many times a month/year do you want to hear nothing has changed?  I am sure when there is something positive to share, Adam will be here letting us know.  I mean really what more than that do you want?  

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There has been some AMAZING things happening in Iraq!  HOW CAN YOU SAY NOTHING HAS CHANGED?  It would be great to hear an experts opinion on current events. Defending Adam is not necessary. It just makes his lack of participation in current news more pronounced.  Its not a bad thing to admire someones knowledge and opinions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2