Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Morning Opinions @ 9:35 AM CST - 11/12/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update]  FIREFLY: TV today now saying the study of the deleting of the zeros has been officially completed and it has been turned over to the CBI.  They said that the strategy of deleting the zeros is to reform Iraq's currency and payment system... FRANK: Mustafa now has a scientific approved monetary reform study.   What do you think Mustafa is going to do with it?  ...he's about to give it to the citizens because he's been bragging and bragging that he's in control of the monetary reform.  He's in control of deleting the 3 zeros.  He's in control of the new exchange rate.  He's in control of the new currency that they're about to give them...

** Kaperoni  Iraq is in IMF Article VIII [?] That is incorrect they are an article XIV. This is verifiable by going to http://imf.org and under Iraq choose Iraq's position in the Fund. [NOTE: Here's the direct link to the page Kaperoni references - IMF Iraq
page
. ]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

When I put myself in Iraq’s shoes, the situation becomes more clear in some ways. 

The fact that I’ve been living in poverty for decades because my currency is worthless… and now add on top of that the US economy is experiencing significant inflation and the dollar, which the dinar is pegged to, is on the verge of collapse… these realities would give me anxiety and a sense of urgency to strengthen the value of my currency.

Seeing it through their eyes, it is no wonder their leaders are always talking about plans to move away from the currency auctions, de-pegging from the dollar and reforming their economy. I would hate the uncertainty of relying on the world instead of my own country.

They are motivated. A plan for reform is in place. Barring Iraq destabalizing into war, it will happen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Frankie...Frankie....This is not new news!  Again, you are replaying the same old song!  Unfortunately, it is not a golden oldie!   I would say it is time to change your tune!    Nothing is going to happen until they get their act together on the HCL.   All this deleting 000's, pegging from this to that, US economy.....nothing is going to happen until Iraqi politicians decide to get their act together.  Nothing!   So, until then Frankie....play some new songs, and maybe take a big drink to relax!     :drunk:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2