Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Excavate to the Foundation (Day 1 of 3) - Dutch Sheets - GiveHIM15 * Prophetic Insight & Revival

ronscarpa

November 8, 2021

Excavate to the Foundation (Day 1)

My friend, Greg Hood, has now had 3 dreams involving Tennent’s Well of revival. The first one explained Tennent’s role in the First Great Awakening, which was bringing fresh fire/revival to the clergy of that day (you can read it here). The second one was about fresh fire coming to the church in Nashville (you can read it here). This latest dream (from September 27, 2021) is regarding fresh fire coming to restore ministers who have fallen into sin and feel disqualified. It also has to do with the different streams in the body of Christ being cleansed, becoming one river and working together.

This is a lengthy dream, filled with important insights, so I will take 3 days to discuss and pray into it with you. I will not get to the portion that includes Tennent today, but am mentioning it because this evening and tomorrow I will actually be at the place where Rev. Tennent ministered. I am going because of these dreams, to pray and decree what Holy Spirit is saying to us, from the place where the well was dug. At times, I feel it is important to actually honor what Holy Spirit did by going to that very place.

I will share insights as we go through the dream, rather than sharing all of it and then looking back at portions. My comments are in italics.

(The dream in its entirety is at the end of today’s post. You can find it on our Give Him 15 website: www.givehim15.com)

EXCAVATE TO THE FOUNDATION

“The dream began with Dutch and I standing in front of a building in which we were to hold a meeting. It was a large, well-known church building. Things seemed odd as we stood there. There were no people and the sign was not lit. I ran up the steps of the church to check the doors and shouted back to Dutch, ‘They are locked. The doors are locked.’”

Obviously, the dream begins by saying things are not right with the church (not just this one but the church at large). It is empty, dark, and the doors are locked, signifying inactivity and/or a lack of productivity. Arguably, the church in America has had little impact on the nation the past 3 or 4 decades. I’ve heard it said that we’ve become a subculture, not a counterculture, and I would agree. Yet, God is not finished with us. He has been working in the church and revival is coming to her.

“As I made my way back down the steps to where Dutch was, an angel approached us. He handed Dutch a folded note and said, ‘Go to the Anabaino Cafe. I have written the address on the note.’ We looked at the paper and the address was ‘4 Ephesians Street, Suite 4-7.’”

This address is obviously referring to Ephesians 4:4-7. This passage is where we would find our instructions. The passage says:

“There is one body and one Spirit, just as you also were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all. But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.”

The following verse, 8, says Christ gave “gifts” to us “when He ascended” to Heaven. Because of this, these gifts are sometimes called the “ascension gifts.” They are listed in verse 11: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher. These are giftings or anointings of Christ, whose name means “anointed one.” He apportioned His anointing into 5 gifts and gave them to the church. They are NOT positions or titles; they are functions.

Greg did not know it, but the name of the cafe, Anabaino, is actually the Greek word for “ascended.” It was the Ascension Cafe, with the Ephesians 4 address! Obviously, the dream is saying that unity - honoring one another - and the full release/function of these five ascension gifts will unlock what the church needs and turn the lights on. Also, with Ascension being the name of a cafe, it seems Holy Spirit is telling us we must be “fed” by these ascension gifts.

“It was more of a truck stop than a cafe. We went inside and sat at a round table surrounded by five chairs. I can recall in the dream looking out the window and seeing many large flatbed trucks with heavy equipment loaded on them. Dutch commented to me, ‘Isn't that different, not one box truck in the yard. Every truck is carrying heavy equipment. There is going to be a lot of earth moving going on around here.’

“We were served breakfast and as we ate a man walked up to the table and said, ‘I see there are three more that will be joining you. I will go ahead and bring their meal out for them.’

“Dutch said to me, ‘Hood, who are we expecting to join us?’

“I replied, ‘It’s [Greg gave me the names of a Charismatic Baptist leader, a Word of Faith leader, and a prophetic teacher influential in marketplace ministry. I do not have their permission, so I won't share their names.] They are on their way, having received the same instructions we did.’

“The waiter arrived back at the table with our food, along with utensils for all, wrapped in an odd-looking napkin.

“Looking up, we could see the other three men coming through the door of the Anabaino Truck Stop/Cafe. They came to the table, sat down and Dutch said, ‘Good to see you guys. Glad you made it. So, you got the same note we did!’

“One of them said, ‘We did and we are here! The time is here! All I have been prophesying for 50 plus years is upon us. I am as excited and full of fire as I have ever been. Let’s eat! We've got a lot of work before us.’”

All of the 5-Fold Ascension gifts of Christ are embodied in these 5 men. They also represent several different movements of Holy Spirit over the past 50 years: healing, Charismatic Movement, Jesus People Movement, teaching, faith, evangelism, prayer, apostolic, prophetic, 7 mountains of culture/society, and more.

“The gentleman who brought the food to our table approached again and said, ‘I am glad you all are here. Unwrap your utensils.’ As we did, we could see that the utensils were wrapped in a scroll. Each scroll had words written on it, which I could read.

“Every scroll had written across the top, ‘Operation Hidden Treasures/Convergence of the Streams.’ In addition to this:

• On one scroll was written, ‘Dredging Deeper.’

• Another held the words, ‘Pentecost Hovering Platforms.’

• A third read, ‘Sand to Rock.’

• Dutch’s Scroll had written on it, ‘Excavate To the Foundations and Enlist Men.’

• And the scroll I held read, ‘Navigate the Water.’”

The headings are interesting, to say the least. I won’t go too deeply into them here, but will summarize them. We would obviously be going “deeper” in the Word and operations of Holy Spirit than we ever had before. There would be a hovering and outpouring of the Holy Spirit - a “Pentecost” - which would sustain and increase our ability to influence others (“platform”). We were going to be doers of the word (those who built on the rock - Matthew 7:24-27), not hearers only (those who built on the sand). The “foundations” of the church would be emphasized: Christ (and His Word) is the Chief Cornerstone; apostles and prophets are also a part of the foundation (Ephesians 2:20). We would obviously be “enlisting” more leaders/workers into the effort of the church. And we would have to be able to “navigate” the waters of the Spirit. Wow..!

We will understand more of this in tomorrow’s post. But let’s pray into this now.

Pray with me:

Father, we thank You for Your gifts to us. You have equipped us for the assignment You have given us. We embrace the anointing of our King, Jesus. We honor Him as our Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher. We receive from His anointing and through it, minister His salvation into the earth.

We thank You for our family - Your family, Your kids. Please forgive us for the division and disunity we have allowed to plague us. Some of it is born of pride, some of religion, all of it is from satan, the accuser of the brethren. Deliver us from all that divides us.

We ask You to take us deeper. We ask for a fresh Pentecost. We ask You to foundation us once again on the “rock” of doing what You say in Your Word. And we ask You to give us increased sensitivity to navigate deeper waters from Holy Spirit. We ask this in Christ’s name, amen.

Our decree:

We decree that the church will go from disunity and competition to the spirit of brotherly love and harmony.

Here is the dream in its entirety:

Operation Hidden Treasures

September 27, 2021

(A dream given to Dr. Greg Hood)

“The dream began with Dutch and I standing in front of a building in which we were to hold a meeting. It was a large, well-known church building. Things seemed odd as we stood there. There were no people and the sign was not lit. I ran up the steps of the church to check the doors and shouted back to Dutch, ‘They are locked. The doors are locked.’

“As I made my way back down the steps to where Dutch was, an angel approached us. He handed Dutch a folded note and said, ‘Go to the Anabaino Cafe. I have written the address on the note.’ We looked at the paper and the address was ‘4 Ephesians Street, Suite 4-7.’

“It was more of a truck stop than a cafe. We went inside and sat at a round table surrounded by five chairs. I can recall in the dream looking out the window and seeing many large flatbed trucks with heavy equipment loaded on them. Dutch commented to me, ‘Isn't that different, not one box truck in the yard. Every truck is carrying heavy equipment. There is going to be a lot of earth moving going on around here.’

“We were served breakfast and as we ate a man walked up to the table and said, ‘I see there are three more that will be joining you. I will go ahead and bring their meal out for them.’

“Dutch said to me, ‘Hood, who are we expecting to join us?’

“I replied, ‘It’s [Greg gave me the names of a Charismatic Baptist leader, a Word of Faith leader, and a prophetic teacher influential in marketplace ministry. I do not have their permission, so I won't share their names.] They are on their way, having received the same instructions we did.’

“The waiter arrived back at the table with our food, along with utensils for all, wrapped in an odd-looking napkin.

“Looking up, we could see the other three men coming through the door of the Anabaino Truck Stop/Cafe. They came to the table, sat down and Dutch said, ‘Good to see you guys. Glad you made it. So, you got the same note we did!’

“One of them said, ‘We did and we are here! The time is here! All I have been prophesying for 50 plus years is upon us. I am as excited and full of fire as I have ever been. Let’s eat! We've got a lot of work before us.’

“The gentleman who brought the food to our table approached again and said, ‘I am glad you all are here. Unwrap your utensils.’ As we did, we could see that the utensils were wrapped in a scroll. Each scroll had words written on it, which I could read.

“Every scroll had written across the top, ‘Operation Hidden Treasures/Convergence of the Streams.’ In addition to this:

• On one scroll was written, ‘Dredging Deeper.’

• Another held the words, ‘Pentecost Hovering Platforms.’

• A third read, ‘Sand to Rock.’

• Dutch’s Scroll had written on it, ‘Excavate To the Foundations and Enlist Men.’

• And the scroll I held read, ‘Navigate the Water.’

“We then realized that the man serving us at the table was the same angel who had given us the note at the steps of the large church building. He began instructing us regarding this assignment: ‘Each of you has a truck outside in the parking lot. Each truck has equipment on it. Take your truck and equipment and go to the Valley Of the Streams. Dutch, you and Greg will share a truck.’

“I could see that one truck had large pumps on it, another had platforms that hovered and a third had a dredging machine. The one I was in, with Dutch driving, had a large excavator on the trailer. Each of us went to our trucks and left for the streams.”

“We drove onto a very large lot in the Valley of the Streams, which was filled with more dredging machines, large pumps and other kinds of equipment. We were met there by many workers who began complaining about working conditions, having to work overtime and the stressful environment in which they had to work. One of the leaders stepped out from his 18-wheel rig and said to them, ‘You're all fired! We’ve had enough of whining laborers. This job requires backbone. Now, grow one or leave!’

“They all left!

“We looked at him and thought, ‘What are we going to do now? There are no laborers to complete this mission.’

“Dutch said, ‘We have the scroll that says “Enlist Men.” Hang tight, we will be back soon!’

“The charismatic Baptist leader spoke up and said, ‘We will have all the equipment in place by the time you return. We will not miss this outpouring.’

“There was an old bus sitting on the lot we were on which looked like it hadn't been driven in years. Written on the side of the bus, in faded paint was, ‘The Gospel of the Kingdom and on the back of the bus was a bumper sticker that read, ‘Honk if you love Jesus!’

“We boarded the old bus and Dutch said, ‘Which way, Hood?’

“I said, ‘We are going toward Hebron.’ As we made our way down the road we passed many church buildings that were abandoned and/or dilapidated, then came to a city limit sign that read, ‘Hebron: Population Undetermined.’

“Just past the sign I said to Dutch, ‘turn right!’ He made a sharp, quick right turn down a narrow dirt road, which led us to a wooden building. The building’s sign read, Tennent’s Tavern & Well! Dutch and I walked into the building. We could see many men and women sitting at tables in this dimly lit room. All of them had empty cups in front of them.

“Dutch shouted, ‘I NEED YOUR ATTENTION! We are here to enlist people for a new dredging and excavating project. It is the merging of the steams! It’s the Third Great Awakening and it is the opportunity of your lifetime!’

“A man spoke up from the back and said, ‘How can we work if our cups are empty? How can we be enlisted if we have been forsaken?’

“Dutch did not address this man's question. He stepped back and opened the door to let more light into the room, then decreed with a forceful voice, ‘I ACTIVATE THE MANTLE OF TENNENTS’ WELL! I DECREE YOUR CUPS ARE FULL! DRINK THIS NEW WINE AND MEET ME OUTSIDE!’ Dutch went on to say, ‘Bring your work gloves because this is going to be like nothing you have ever worked on in your entire life.’ Their cups filled. They drank.

“Dutch and I walked outside.

“While inside the building, we had not been able to clearly see who these people were. We actually did not know who we had just enlisted. As the people began to emerge from the building, we could see them more clearly and knew they were 5-fold ministers who had fallen or been rejected in their ministry. They were outcasts, driven away from the church for one reason or another. We recognized many of them who once had nationally known ministries. Others had served locally in their communities.

“I said to Dutch, ‘Look at their gloves. Those are not work gloves; they’re boxing gloves.’ As we looked closely we could see that their gloves, like they themselves, were tattered, torn, dry, and cracked from age and weathering. Dutch and I began weeping. Then we saw that each pair of gloves had written on them: ‘evergreen’ and ‘everlast.’ There were hundreds of former leaders standing before us with smiles on their faces and fire in their eyes from the new wine they had just ingested.

“Dutch said to them, ‘LOAD UP, WE ARE GOING TO WORK!’

“We arrived back to the Valley of the Streams. Those who had been reenlisted unloaded and made their way to the equipment they were familiar with, then went to work.

“The 3 leaders who had stayed at the work site approached us and said, ‘We have dredged deeper than ever before. We’ve gotten enough of the muck out of the streams to where they won’t pollute each other.’

“One of the leaders said to us, ‘We got set up and started working. Our pumps have removed the sand from the bottom of the streams and we've found rock. Solid rock! The water is clearer than it has ever been.’

“Another leader said, ‘Dutch, you guys will have to navigate your excavations from the water, not the land. I have the Pentecost Platforms ready. Actually, I had to rewrite the entire manual of operation because it was so cluttered with religion. The platforms will carry your excavators as you and your team remove the land between the streams to create the river. The Pentecost Platforms are ready to board and can handle the weight of your excavators.’

“Dutch then began to address the work crews that were on the excavators. We could see that each of them had on work shirts like those bearing company names and the workers’ names on them. The company name on these shirts was ‘Mamlakah,’ a Hebrew word meaning ‘kingdom’ (which Greg did not know), and the name of all the workers was the same on every shirt: ‘Hidden Treasure.’

“Dutch and I climbed aboard the first excavator and loaded it on the first Pentecost Platform. The workers, along with other leaders, also boarded excavators and drove them up on Pentecost Platforms. Another leader and a team of workers monitored the Pentecost Platforms. We began to remove the land between the streams. Once we started this portion of the work, it took twelve months to complete it, after which a great river burst forth that had never before been seen in the history of humankind. By the Spirit, I knew that the work was completed in the month of September.”

End of Dream.

You can learn more about Dr. Greg Hood here.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

183 likes. Post marked as liked