Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Game Changer.

Luigi1

17 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Who said that? Pimpy? Kaperoni? Frank26? 

11-7-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni:

Article:  "UNAMI strongly cones assassination attempt on Iraqi Prime Minister"  Apparently there was an attempted drone strike assassination on current Iraqi Prime Minister Kadhimi.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

That big ol rig is a "Kenworth". What my son (a trucker) calls a "KW".  My sons favorite type of rig. 

Your son has good taste. I got my class A cdl in 1986 this is the kw I drive 6 days a week. I’d love to retire if these dinars ever hit 

0EC8786E-2B50-4517-A814-397B294650DD.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

11-7-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni:

Article:  "UNAMI strongly cones assassination attempt on Iraqi Prime Minister"  Apparently there was an attempted drone strike assassination on current Iraqi Prime Minister Kadhimi.

Thanks for bringing the article over Luigi.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Your son has good taste. I got my class A cdl in 1986 this is the kw I drive 6 days a week. I’d love to retire if these dinars ever hit 

0EC8786E-2B50-4517-A814-397B294650DD.jpeg

That is a fine looking rig. Looks like you keep it clean. I am with you on the retirement if this hits. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, cjdavid said:

That is a fine looking rig. Looks like you keep it clean. I am with you on the retirement if this hits. 

Thanks. Considering that truck is a 2003 with a couple million miles on it yes I take very good care of it plus I get paid to clean it and do the maintenance on it. Unfortunately it’s all catching up to my body with bad knees and hips and a lot of aches and pains. We have a truck lift in the shop so it makes it easier getting underneath it but I’m definitely looking for an early retirement 

5DD54B73-EA93-4F55-92D5-F966F3B0DF54.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1