Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic reform and the use of United Nations development programs

Iraq submits its report on sustainable development to the United Nations next July

{Local: Al Furat News} Iraq will present its report on sustainable development to the United Nations next July, which represents the verification of the goals of sustainable development and the challenges facing the achievement of those goals.

A statement by the Information Office of the Ministry of Planning, which Al Furat News received, revealed that “The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning for Technical Affairs, Maher Hammad Johan, chaired today, Wednesday, an expanded meeting of the team preparing the second national voluntary report for sustainable development, which Iraq will submit to the United Nations during the month of July Next, which represents the verified sustainable development goals and the challenges facing achieving those goals. " 

The statement indicated, "During the meeting, the agent indicated that the progress made in preparing the report is proceeding according to the set timings, praising the efforts of the preparation team and the great care of this team in this area." Adding that "the report will address the reality of sustainable development at the local level, by shedding light on the experiences of seven Iraqi governorates that have achieved success stories in the field of achieving sustainable development goals, and have also faced challenges that were not easy, pointing out that achieving these goals does not depend only on effort." Governmental activities, but rather integrates with the activity of civil society and the private sector, as well as other scientific, social, economic, media and political activities. "

The statement added, "The representative of the United Nations Development Program, Sundus Abbas, confirmed the program’s keenness to provide all possible support for the efforts of the Ministry of Planning and other partners, to prepare the second voluntary report, which is of great importance to Iraq, because it will give the international community a clear picture of the whole Conditions of sustainable development in the country. "

He continued, "In addition, the team of experts concerned with writing the report, which includes a number of university professors, reviewed the initial draft of the second voluntary report on sustainable development.Pointing out that "the meeting concluded with the continuation of discussions and dialogues leading to the report's enemies in its final form, according to the map of the timelines specified for that."

Hazem 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

All we’ve seen this year leads me to believe ( the construct not the absolute ) they Still laying the foundation for the RI/RV in 2022. 
Not being negative here, just as time goes on it appears they’re not in any particular hurry: in particular the decision not to remain in session, returning to work (😀 ) after Eid. Also, the HCL & Article 140 are still swirling about.
The CBI continues to play their cards very close to the vest. 

If anyone has evidence of a RI/RV in 2021 pointing to the contrary to what I’ve stated, by all means fill me (us) in. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

All we’ve seen this year leads me to believe ( the construct not the absolute ) they Still laying the foundation for the RI/RV in 2022. 
Not being negative here, just as time goes on it appears they’re not in any particular hurry: in particular the decision not to remain in session, returning to work (😀 ) after Eid. Also, the HCL & Article 140 are still swirling about.
The CBI continues to play their cards very close to the vest. 

If anyone has evidence of a RI/RV in 2021 pointing to the contrary to what I’ve stated, by all means fill me (us) in. 

The truth can hurt sometimes! I know, I wanted to see an RV this year! When March 2021 came and went, I knew 2021 was not going to be our year! I’m not trying to be ugly or negative either. The facts are the facts. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see all of the corruption and thieves with their hands in the cookie jar! Hell they have learned from the best thugs in the world, the DemoRat party here in the United States Of America! There is no telling how much money obama and the Biden syndicate have stolen and continue to steal out of there! Hopefully we see an rv this year, I will be pleasantly surprised if it happens! JMHO  🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

The truth can hurt sometimes! I know, I wanted to see an RV this year! When March 2021 came and went, I knew 2021 was not going to be our year! I’m not trying to be ugly or negative either. The facts are the facts. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see all of the corruption and thieves with their hands in the cookie jar! Hell they have learned from the best thugs in the world, the DemoRat party here in the United States Of America! There is no telling how much money obama and the Biden syndicate have stolen and continue to steal out of there! Hopefully we see an rv this year, I will be pleasantly surprised if it happens! JMHO  🤠

My sentiments as well on the present situation, thanks :tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Exactly! Once March came and went any hope for a rv came and went. All we can do is pray and hope that someday them bumbling fools will get it together someday and do the right thing.

• Like 3
  • Pow! 2

23 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Exactly! Once March came and went any hope for a rv came and went. All we can do is pray and hope that someday them bumbling fools will get it together someday and do the right thing.

But I heard the other day we are sooo close to a rv, but my driveway is still empty.

• Haha 8

We will earn  money that will affect our families and communities for years to come . So hold onto your boom booms. The float has already begun ,even though the current rate does not reflect this . This naturally occurring float is something they can't control , and they don't want it to float . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

56 minutes ago, dinarham said:

We will earn  money that will affect our families and communities for years to come . So hold onto your boom booms. The float has already begun ,even though the current rate does not reflect this . This naturally occurring float is something they can't control , and they don't want it to float . 

Please explain further if you don’t mind? What do you mean the float has already begun and How do you know this information?? Thanks

• Upvote 1

Ignore it Dinarock it is guru talk! Rubbish, jibberish and none sense!! The exchange rate is still at 1450. If you get any information from a guru run as fast as you can because they are full of lies and predictions that have no merit. It only gives people a false sense of hope and Iraq doesn't need any help with that at all!! How in the hell are they going to float anything when they haven't even passed the HCL, Article 140 and the new CBI building is still under construction. please take this mess to the rumor section. SMH!!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

What else torques my shorts-remember as far back as Maliki. . . Iraq is a Sovereign Nation and parroted by Administrations that followed his AND NOTHING !!!! Iraq is OPEN for Business was another one . . . and NOTHING !!!!

My favorite from several years ago now that got everyone giddy as a schoolgirl - Released from the BIG Chapter 7 !!!

. . . and NOTHING !!!!! Oh, not forgetting how close they were to wrapping up the HCL How many times over the years- and yup, NOTHING !!!!

So here we are 18 years into the BIG NOTHING !!!!!  I just got myself all sorts of Crankied up huh. Time for a beer :cheesehead:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Horsesoldier you couldn't have said it better!!!!! I was around when all of that happened and you are correct!! Nothing has happened in 18 years except a devalue of the dinar to 1450!! The reality of it is, they might continue with the foolishness because as long as the GOI and Ministers are stuffing their pockets they will have to be forced to do the right thing. If Al-khademi don't win the election and do the right thing, then we are screwed!! I hope he is not a puppet of Iran, so far he doesn't appear to be. All of the previous PM's were loyal to Iran starting with Maliki and look at the condition of the Country, it is almost laughable!! 

• Thanks 4

50 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Ignore it Dinarock it is guru talk! Rubbish, jibberish and none sense!! The exchange rate is still at 1450. If you get any information from a guru run as fast as you can because they are full of lies and predictions that have no merit. It only gives people a false sense of hope and Iraq doesn't need any help with that at all!! How in the hell are they going to float anything when they haven't even passed the HCL, Article 140 and the new CBI building is still under construction. please take this mess to the rumor section. SMH!!

What makes you think the rates the same I can you it’s not I have lost over 7,000,000 in transfer and exchange in the past 4-5 days. That article talking about a drop was correct. 

• Confused 1

I have been tracking the major dinar innerweb sellers for quite some time . The lower denoms disappeared first , and for a while only 25k was available . I need a devil's advocate here to see if they can find dinar for sale on the web ,other than ebay. As far as I can see , there is no supply of dinar ,ergo the float. I'm sticking my neck out here .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1