Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 1:55 PM CDT - 11/07/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Questions: When the CBI withdraws most, if not all the 3 zero notes, will these three zero notes be null and void to you and me Will we be able to go into an American bank and say, 'here's my 25k, I'd like to exchange it for the new exchange rate that the CBI put out'?  Is the bank in the United States going to say to you, 'no, those are null and void.  They were taken out of circulation.] No..!  The action is to remove the physical three zeros from circulation - period end of story...that's what they're doing at this very nano second...Mustafa said to the citizens, '...3 zero notes...will coexist with the new small category notes.  They will be legal tender. Why Mustafa?  Because...it's going to take a little time maybe up to a year or more to retrieve the "mattress dinars" not just from inside of Iraq but from the whole world.  You.

*** Sandy Ingram   Aricle: Prime Minister Al-Kazemi "My house was the target of a cowardly attack but thanks to God I and those who work with me are in good health..."  There has been continued unrest since the elections in October...there are protests over the results.  Pro Iranian groups lost seats in parliament and they have threatened unrest.  We find this news to be extremely upsetting...

:salute:

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

Midnight Saturday Opinions:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq he came out on Channel 1 Iraqi television and he tells the Iraqi citizens, 'hey, our goal is to take our currency back to the glory days.' That wasn't me.  It wasn't any other guru.  It was the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...

*** BobTheTaxMan  when you do make the exchange you are gonna want some professional assistance...I highly encourage you to speak with 6 CPA's, 6 financial planners and 6 attorneys when this comes to fruition to make sure you have picked up and done the best you can.  The other part is that it slows you down a little bit.  Which is what you need to do because there's going to be a lot of energy and confusion when this thing comes to fruition.  It gives you a chance to catch your breath, learn more and give yourself the opportunity to become comfortable in asking questions and talking to these professionals.  I highly encourage you in doing that.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

*** BobTheTaxMan  when you do make the exchange you are gonna want some professional assistance...I highly encourage you to speak with 6 CPA's, 6 financial planners and 6 attorneys when this comes to fruition to make sure you have picked up and done the best you can.  The other part is that it slows you down a little bit.  Which is what you need to do because there's going to be a lot of energy and confusion when this thing comes to fruition.  It gives you a chance to catch your breath, learn more and give yourself the opportunity to become comfortable in asking questions and talking to these professionals.  I highly encourage you in doing that.

And then you can keep the other $1.98 after Uncle Sam gets his share too. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

*** BobTheTaxMan  when you do make the exchange you are gonna want some professional assistance...I highly encourage you to speak with 6 CPA's, 6 financial planners and 6 attorneys when this comes to fruition to make sure you have picked up and done the best you can.  The other part is that it slows you down a little bit.  Which is what you need to do because there's going to be a lot of energy and confusion when this thing comes to fruition.  It gives you a chance to catch your breath, learn more and give yourself the opportunity to become comfortable in asking questions and talking to these professionals.  I highly encourage you in doing that.

And then you can keep the other $1.98 after Uncle Sam gets his share too. 

If this is a taxable event...then we may be taxed not as regular income but as windfall profit or inheritance tax up to 80%

OBbiden wants his fair share & more.  This comes directly from a CPA.  OBiden is going to stiff us for the maximum amount & some.  He's got a huge shopping list of free social free giveaways using our investments.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, moose 57 said:

I really don't care about the taxes! Just me. I want this to be done.....

I've been on here since 2011...learned Alot about how crooked gov. is and the BEST part is this site has a lot to offer, cryptocurrency was just starting and Adam was ALL over it...shoved it in our FACE...DAILY GET IN.....he said and It was the Best thing I got into. if I got in when He said I'd be a multimillionaire right now Bit coin was selling at 1075 coins for $ 100.00.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jaman said:

I've been on here since 2011...learned Alot about how crooked gov. is and the BEST part is this site has a lot to offer, cryptocurrency was just starting and Adam was ALL over it...shoved it in our FACE...DAILY GET IN.....he said and It was the Best thing I got into. if I got in when He said I'd be a multimillionaire right now Bit coin was selling at 1075 coins for $ 100.00.

I know the pain 

• Haha 2