Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Treatment For COVID

7 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I had to go through FIVE steps to share this post, including one which told me I was about to post something relating to COVID and asking if I wanted to visit a site discussing COVID. WANNA guess my response?

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'From: KanekoaTheGreat Dr. Syed Haider @DrSyedHaider My experience using ivermectin and fluvoxamine in 4000 acute COVID-19 patients: 5 hospitalized. o dead. 4000 recovered. 5 pharmacist threats. 1 medical board complaint. 1 lawyer retained. Hundreds of medication transfers for pharmacist refusals 10:35 AM 21 Oct Twitter for iPhone Imagine a world where doctors are threatened by medical boards and pharmacists for safely and effectively treating their patients. Because you are living in it. https://twiter.com/rSyedHaider/ status/1451285955743207427? t=_MUg71lkplvaTNOd8tDZNA&s=19'

I got this from a friend on face book. 

My wife and I went to pick up a prescription for ivermectin for my brother when he was at his lowest point, almost a goner, and the  pharmacist grilled us like it was a grand jury investigation. I wish I had recorded it, just didn't expect such a reaction. My brother is doing fine now no thanks to the CDC and NIH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 11/5/2021 at 11:06 PM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I had to go through FIVE steps to share this post, including one which told me I was about to post something relating to COVID and asking if I wanted to visit a site discussing COVID. WANNA guess my response?

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'From: KanekoaTheGreat Dr. Syed Haider @DrSyedHaider My experience using ivermectin and fluvoxamine in 4000 acute COVID-19 patients: 5 hospitalized. o dead. 4000 recovered. 5 pharmacist threats. 1 medical board complaint. 1 lawyer retained. Hundreds of medication transfers for pharmacist refusals 10:35 AM 21 Oct Twitter for iPhone Imagine a world where doctors are threatened by medical boards and pharmacists for safely and effectively treating their patients. Because you are living in it. https://twiter.com/rSyedHaider/ status/1451285955743207427? t=_MUg71lkplvaTNOd8tDZNA&s=19'

I got this from a friend on face book. 

Thanks for taking the steps needed to share. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2