Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Election Result Protests in Bagdad

ametad

This Country was a waste of time, lives, money, resources and the list goes on. Iran is behind all of this and if you guys think there will be a RV you are setting your self up for a big disappointment!! As long as Maliki is around there will be no RV and the losers In Iraq don’t have the spine to put a hot bullet in his chest. I am waiting around to see who will be the PM and those crooks can’t even do that. After all of these years Iran has benefited the most and we are left holding the bag filled with hopes and dreams. I wouldn’t give a damn if the whole Middle East, China North Kore and Russia fell into hell because they are determined to rule the world with communism or religion  and I don’t give a damn about either...these people are morons and savages.....!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

You know who is protesting?

All the “Iranian Puppets” who lost their seats in parliament.

The anti-reform people.

Go Iraq 

Go reforms 

Go development 

Go growth 

Totally agree brother, lately Maliki has been in the news, and where there’s smoke, there’s fire 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

Young males , the fodder of all wars throughout history . Is this a force of Nature? Young males don't fare too well in the animal wild either .

Of course it's a force of nature. Clever scientists have figured out, looking at DNA for 200,000 years, that all humans have twice as many female ancestors, as male. Why? As Rod Stewart sang, "Some guys have all the luck". ...It's much more common for males to die off or be killed, in nature. That's how nature works. The males in nature are expendable, fight each other for access for breeding with females. In humans we send the young men off to die in wars, not the young women.

Counter-posed to all this scientific evidence, is the fairy tale of feminism that women are supposedly the oppressed sex.

An old guy who lived through WWII told me in 1980, "Young women used to come around with a white feather. Go find some young men, downtown during the war. If a young man wasn't wearing a military uniform, they handed him a white feather. The message was clear: if you don't fight, I won't breed with you. Men must die to protect me"

So much for equality of the sexes....lol

• Upvote 1

GreedyDinar 07,

Your thoughts are mean spirited and savage. To group the people of the country with the corrupted leaders is dark and sick. To wish to kill entire countries based on politics is truly shocking. I personally think you should be band from this site for saying such horrific thoughts.  Im a fan of free speech an opposing opinions so that I have the opportunity to learn and grow. Im offended from a human perspective. You are lucky your family and loved ones don't live in those countries.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

With the latest news stating that 100 are wounded as the protests turned violent and the entrances to the green zone sealed due to the escalating tension; I am very pleased. The progression from foreign invasion/liberation transforming into civil war with a grass roots nationalist movement emerging from the forcefully imposed democracy has been quite the spectacle to observe. This is about as raw as emotions can be while preserving life. I think we truly are observing a beacon of democracy in the Middle East. But, it’s hard to put both the USA and Iran on the same side of the fence as Iraq re-centers itself independently. My thoughts are with continued progress, peacefully with opposing views and open dialogue.

• Upvote 1

Life support I am referring to the evil people that has caused this mayhem not the innocent that suffer from it. Man is evil. There is good in the world but evil exist and it works through humans not some mutant in the ground. I don’t sympathize with evil people and I believe they should be exterminated like cock roaches. There is enough in the world for everyone but as you study history you will see there has always been conflict. It has gotten to the point where nuclear bombs in the wrong hands can annihilate us all at the hands of MAN!! I hope and pray that things get better and we can only do the best we can but  I have to call it like I see it because it is the people (US) that suffer.