Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 11:45 PM CDT - 11/04/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Walkingstick  The ATMs and the commercials are hot right now.  That's a hot subject in Iraq right now.  Very hot...IOO the CBI governor has announced to the citizens of Iraq that a change is coming in their monetary reform.  That a change is coming in their exchange rate.  The change is coming in their currency - He called it 'lower notes'...welcome to the CBI announcing to the Iraqi citizens the introduction of a new currency of a new exchange rate...

*** Breitling  Member Comment: "One of the gurus is always talking about trillions of dinar out there...You have said on many occasions at last count there were between 5 and 6 billion notes and we were waiting for it to get around 4 billion or less.  I think what this guy is trying to figure out is what denominations are out there and came out with trillions. No.  What he's doing is taking the M1, M2, M3 [reports]...M1 has the currency - How much physical currency is in circulation.  That's in the M1 report.  The M2 report is the commodities - gold [etc]... there are 4 separate reports and what he's doing is...talking all those reports and combining them together.  What do all those reports [equal] combined together... Something like 54 trillion in dinar value.  He's trying to say there are 54 trillion dinar out there in circulation.  He is wrong...

*** Frank26 The process that is occurring right now IMO is that the CBI is educating the citizens that they're also going to be removing...3 zero notes and taking them out of circulation.  70% has been collected and they don't want to pump any more 3 zero notes into the money supply...This will cause the citizens...to bring them into the banks... And it takes us to the point where Dr. Shabibi said, 'Our goal is to return our currency back to the glory days.'  The glory days were in the 40s...We have the governor Mustafa of the CBI today repeating the same words that Dr. Shabibi said...our goal is to take our currency back to the glory days.  To add value to it again.  To be a leader in the Middle East...

*** Kaperoni  It is...a fact that Iraq has over a hundred trillion dinar in circulation. There is no possible way they could ever significantly RV the dinar.  What they can do is redenominate (LOP) the dinar removing trillions to billions. Or....They can build a diverse private sector and allow the dinar to float up gradually over time...gradually removing and reducing the dinar in circulation

:tiphat:

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

When a friend sent me a link to Frank last night I spent 30 minutes...

He was somewhat cryptic saying the date and rate were known....but it might be earlier.....do any of the regular followers of his know what he was talking about?

He was very negative towards crypto.....and some years ago he was promoting onecoin on his site....it was a scam and went bust.....I understand many had warned him of that.....perhaps the reason he doesn't allow any discussion of crypto on his site...

Don't get me wrong....he has taken the IQD event and turned it into a MLM gold mine for himself...smart business...

I would bet the collective group in the crypto section in DV have faired much better than those in Frank's MLM projects....

Just my thoughts...   CL

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

When a friend sent me a link to Frank last night I spent 30 minutes...

He was somewhat cryptic saying the date and rate were known....but it might be earlier.....do any of the regular followers of his know what he was talking about?

He was very negative towards crypto.....and some years ago he was promoting onecoin on his site....it was a scam and went bust.....I understand many had warned him of that.....perhaps the reason he doesn't allow any discussion of crypto on his site...

Don't get me wrong....he has taken the IQD event and turned it into a MLM gold mine for himself...smart business...

I would bet the collective group in the crypto section in DV have faired much better than those in Frank's MLM projects....

Just my thoughts...   CL

I watch everyone I can and I watched his last night.

My take was the following.

Rate $4.11

Date 1/1/22 or before

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Kap...I think I heard someone tell someone else to start warming up the lobster tank.   Don't know, but you might want to get your swimming trunks on!  :confused2:

Lather up in butter 🧈 too.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1