Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Is One Step Closer To Sanctions Being Lifted. Kuwait Nearly Paid In Full.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors  Not varafied.  Your opine.

11-4-2021   Newshound Guru Pimpy:

Article:  "Iraq pays Kuwait $490 million and is close to closing the compensation file"   Iraq is just $629 million away and it is going to be done at the beginning of 2022.  [Iraq owed billions at one time.]  That will close the compensation files permanently.  That means Iraq does not owe Kuwait any more dollars.  This is going to go a long way to restore sovereignty and definitely lifting the restrictions off of the Iraqi dinar.

11-3-2021   Newshound Guru Breitling:  

Question: "Do you think we have a window...to mid-November?"  Yes, absolutely.  This is exactly what these guys are talking about.  The only thing we can do is sit back and watch and see what happens. But if it doesn't happen don't let it disrupt your life.   Don't get emotional about it...just maintain.  Be a professional investor...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Well Breitling is right about that! All we can do is wait, or sell out! Your choice! Pimpy on the other hand talking about Kuwait??? Seems to me I remember that Iraq paid that debt off a long time ago if, I m not mistaken! That was a big deal several years ago! We were to see RV any day then nothing! Now pimpy says Iraq owes another 600 million??? What a joke! Got a big ole belly laugh out that one! 🤠

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

22 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well Breitling is right about that! All we can do is wait, or sell out! Your choice! Pimpy on the other hand talking about Kuwait??? Seems to me I remember that Iraq paid that debt off a long time ago if, I m not mistaken! That was a big deal several years ago! We were to see RV any day then nothing! Now pimpy says Iraq owes another 600 million??? What a joke! Got a big ole belly laugh out that one! 🤠

The story may had been started by a rogue guru. 

Iraq asked for & was granted an extension at the time due debts & borrowing for more loans. 

Iraq was in very bad financial shape until OBiden got in & oil prices went through the roof.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

45 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I don’t think Iraq is fully paid either and they still owe this per all the articles released past day or two. With that being said I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BELIEVE Iraq has to fully pay this off in order to revalue their currency!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Things are moving in the right direction in Iraq.  With the price of oil over their budget projections, that will help with all their economic issue's.  With security in the country they can work on their infrastructure, roads, building, and repairing their damaged cities.  All in all things are looking up for Iraq, and that means, things are looking up for us investors!  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Things are moving in the right direction in Iraq.  With the price of oil over their budget projections, that will help with all their economic issue's.  With security in the country they can work on their infrastructure, roads, building, and repairing their damaged cities.  All in all things are looking up for Iraq, and that means, things are looking up for us investors!  :twothumbs:

Iraq has the ability to make a final payment to Kuwait any day now, thanks to high oil prices.  

Luigi's opinion only...It will get done by year's end & all, not some sanctions will all be lifted.

Iraq will be free to RV/RI any time after 1 Jan 2022.  IMO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Iraq has the ability to make a final payment to Kuwait any day now, thanks to high oil prices.  

Luigi's opinion only...It will get done by year's end & all, not some sanctions will all be lifted.

Iraq will be free to RV/RI any time after 1 Jan 2022.  IMO.

That's what I am thinking too, January 1st 2022

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

here's another article related to the above article...

Iraq is striving to be debt free...sells off US Bonds...

Iraq relies less on on US.

Iraq’s Possession Of US Bonds Decreased To $ 18.934 Billion

Economie| 09:37 – 04/11/2021  Follow-up – Mawazine News   The US Treasury Department announced, on Thursday, that Iraq’s holdings of US bonds decreased to 18.934 billion dollars during the month of August.

The treasury said in its table, which was reviewed by / Mawazine News /, that “Iraq’s possession of US Treasury bonds for the month of August decreased by 0.59% to reach $18.934 billion, after it was $19.047 billion last July,” noting that “these bonds are still high. For the month of December of the year 2020, by 10.53%, when Iraq’s possession of bonds amounted to 17.1 billion dollars.

• Thanks 1

here's another article related to the above...

KTFA:   Iobey777: Wow!!! This is HUGE news!!! IMO The shackles have been removed!!

Samson: The International Labor Organization removes the name of Iraq from its blacklist

04/11/2021 12:43:37

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced, on Thursday, that Iraq had been removed from the black list of practical discrimination by a decision of the International Labor Organization.

The ministry stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that "the Director-General of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Raed Jabbar Bahed, held a meeting with the cadres of the Labor Inspection Department," and stressed "the need to activate the role of the inspectors in implementing the effective labor law."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

KTFA:

Samson: Assigning international companies to audit and follow up on the funds of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement The government assigns international companies to monitor and audit the movement of funds LINK

Tivon: As we can see they are gearing up to release the rate at any moment. Everything is clean & clear. They are free to do International business. They are no longer on the blacklist.

This statement here for all of you stating we need a seated government. We need laws passes. We need Oil & Gas. Which Frank26 has repeated time and time again.

This is no shocker for most with practical sensible logic about the Monetary Reform. All of the hot air that the formerly dissolved parliament was blowing up everyone's a^* was a stale poker face with a hand full of red twos.

• Thanks 1

TLM724 Administrator BondLady’s Corner:

Mazhar Saleh Recommends Transferring Kuwait Compensation To Savings...

Saturday 06 November 2021 243 Baghdad: Nassar al-Hajj Adviser to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, recommended, on Friday, that the deducted financial flows of Kuwait’s compensation be transferred to savings and investment.

Saleh said, to "Informed": "The funds that have been going outside the national economic cycle in the form of war compensation since 1996, and amounted to 52.4 billion dollars, will turn their annual deducted flows to serve the interest of the national economy, especially in achieving a financial space in the sovereign resources of Iraq, including On average, it is not less than two billion dollars annually, according to the current oil prices, to contribute to enhancing the financial sustainability of Iraq.

• Thanks 3