Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XRP

Willie1505

I'm hearing credible rumors that negotiations are underway to initiate an exchange of Iraqi Dinar for XRP (cryptocurrency) at a 1 to 1 level.  That would be huge as XRP is trading today at $1.20.  Can any of you experts confirm, deny or expound on this rumor?  Thanks in advance for any input you may have to offer.  

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Willie1505 said:

I'm hearing credible rumors that negotiations are underway to initiate an exchange of Iraqi Dinar for XRP (cryptocurrency) at a 1 to 1 level.  That would be huge as XRP is trading today at $1.20.  Can any of you experts confirm, deny or expound on this rumor?  Thanks in advance for any input you may have to offer.  

I don’t know… anything is possible.. I myself hold lots of XRP

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Willie1505 said:

That’s a new one! I wouldn’t complain lol….. but I don’t think it’s true. As there are only 100 Billion XRP total. 47 Billion of which are wrapped up in an escrow account held by Ripple the company, and they are embroiled in a current lawsuit with the SEC for 1.3 Billion for selling “Supposedly unregistered securities” 

While I think there will be a settlement, and that xrp will get clarity, there isn’t enough xrp to cover the Dinar in circulation. Trillions doesn’t divide into 50 Billion evenly at 1 to 1.20. I don’t believe there is any truth to this rumor. 

I do believe that they could create a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency ) and give everyone digital Dinars for a trade in of their physical Dinar, and then using XRP as a bridge currency you could trade your Dinar for anything (US/ EUR/ CNY etc. The Central Banks are amazing for a net zero Carbon Economy and the legacy system doesn’t help their goals. Plus they want to tax everyone globally and they want to track every digital transaction… i.e. look at the proposal to send the IRS any transaction over $600 bucks…. The world is changing and XRP will be a part of it. But I don't think it will be linked to the Dinar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

That’s a new one! I wouldn’t complain lol….. but I don’t think it’s true. As there are only 100 Billion XRP total. 47 Billion of which are wrapped up in an escrow account held by Ripple the company, and they are embroiled in a current lawsuit with the SEC for 1.3 Billion for selling “Supposedly unregistered securities” 

While I think there will be a settlement, and that xrp will get clarity, there isn’t enough xrp to cover the Dinar in circulation. Trillions doesn’t divide into 50 Billion evenly at 1 to 1.20. I don’t believe there is any truth to this rumor. 

I do believe that they could create a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency ) and give everyone digital Dinars for a trade in of their physical Dinar, and then using XRP as a bridge currency you could trade your Dinar for anything (US/ EUR/ CNY etc. The Central Banks are amazing for a net zero Carbon Economy and the legacy system doesn’t help their goals. Plus they want to tax everyone globally and they want to track every digital transaction… i.e. look at the proposal to send the IRS any transaction over $600 bucks…. The world is changing and XRP will be a part of it. But I don't think it will be linked to the Dinar

Awesome NEP! All of my thoughts exactly! Thanks for the info and the validation 😁 👍🏻

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This by No means is a disagreement . But it is interesting that Iraq had a class on XRP.....

XRP Training in Iraq

XRP Training in Iraq

Online or onsite, instructor-led live XRP training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and case studies the fundamentals of XRP.

XRP training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live XRP trainings in Iraq can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.

NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider

Erbil

Erbil Rotana
Gulan Street
Erbil - Kurdistan 44001
Iraq
See map: Google Maps
IQ
Erbil
Learn XRP in our training center in Iraq. State of the art 7 fully equipped meeting... Read more

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

This by No means is a disagreement . But it is interesting that Iraq had a class on XRP.....

XRP Training in Iraq

XRP Training in Iraq

Online or onsite, instructor-led live XRP training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and case studies the fundamentals of XRP.

XRP training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live XRP trainings in Iraq can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.

Erbil

Erbil Rotana
Gulan Street
Erbil - Kurdistan 44001
Iraq
IQ
Erbil
Learn XRP in our training center in Iraq. State of the art 7 fully equipped meeting... Read more

Oh wow!!!! That’s crazy…. 🎊🎊🎊🚀🚀🚀

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, blueskyline said:

XRP Training in Iraq

XRP Training in Iraq

Erbil

Erbil Rotana
Gulan Street
Erbil - Kurdistan 44001
Iraq
IQ
Erbil

This is good stuff! I could be wrong, just clarifying my point was that The IQD would not be one to one with XRP. They may use xrp to base their IQD STABLECOIN-CBDC on similar to what other coins are doing based on Stellar/ ALGO/ HBAR

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1