Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Basra University organizes a panel discussion on the project to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency

DWS112

6 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

The seminar, which was attended by Prof. Dr. Sami Obaid Al-Tamimi and Prof. Dr. Youssef Abdul Ali Al-Asadi, aims to know the reasons for the deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar. At the beginning of the seventies of the last century, one Iraqi dinar was worth more than three US dollars

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Basra University organizes a panel discussion on the project to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency

November 4, 2021

Basra University organizes a panel discussion on the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency:

The Department of Economics at the College of Administration and Economics at the University of Basra organized a panel discussion on the project to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency.

The seminar, which was attended by Prof. Dr. Sami Obaid Al-Tamimi and Prof. Dr. Youssef Abdul Ali Al-Asadi, aims to know the reasons for the deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar. At the beginning of the seventies of the last century, one Iraqi dinar was worth more than three US dollars, and today we are at the end of the year 2021 Equivalent to more than 1450 Iraqi dinars.

The discussion panel touched on tracking the value of the Iraqi dinar from 1930 to 2021, and the project to delete zeros from the national currency in terms of pros and cons, and finally submitting a scientific proposal to the Central Bank to implement the process of deleting zeros. :excl:

http://cloud.uobasrah.edu.iq/uploads/2021/11/03/9396حلقة نقاشية حذف الاصفار 1.jpg

this is just someone's opinion from university professor. lei's just wait and see how this plays out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

i don't mind someone gave me an arrow down. someone's opinion=more talk talk and talk. what I want is more action ( and just implement it ) and no more talk talk and talk. if i say if the CBI can just listen to someone's opinion and directly implement it, i will be more happy as a dinar holder.

this is not the first time they have held these back in 2012 and 2013, they were quite common this was the last time they were set to remove the zeros. I think this is great news. its on their hearts and minds...CBI just need to do it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

What took the cbi too long to rv the iqd? What is holding up the rv?

1.) The corruption? Or

2.) waiting to appoint the new PM ( whoever he is )  after recount? Or

3.) waiting for the price of oil to go up above $100/barrel? Or

4.) Waiting for Al kazemi to become a new PM for a second term? Or

5.) waiting for Shabibi to be appointed again to become a governor of CBI ( is it possible? )? Or

6.) Waiting for malaki and his friends to be put behind bars ( for the rest of their lives ) or death sentences for the corruptions they had been doing it? Or

7.) Waiting until the lives of all ordinary iraqi citizens become prosperous?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

1.) The corruption? Or

5.) waiting for Shabibi to be appointed again to become a governor of CBI ( is it possible? )? Or

6.) Waiting for malaki and his friends to be put behind bars ( for the rest of their lives ) or death sentences for the corruptions they had been doing it? Or

maybe they are waiting for the GCR

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 11/4/2021 at 4:54 AM, DWS112 said:

November 4, 2021

Basra University organizes a panel discussion on the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency:

The Department of Economics at the College of Administration and Economics at the University of Basra organized a panel discussion on the project to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency.

The seminar, which was attended by Prof. Dr. Sami Obaid Al-Tamimi and Prof. Dr. Youssef Abdul Ali Al-Asadi, aims to know the reasons for the deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar. At the beginning of the seventies of the last century, one Iraqi dinar was worth more than three US dollars, and today we are at the end of the year 2021 Equivalent to more than 1450 Iraqi dinars.

The discussion panel touched on tracking the value of the Iraqi dinar from 1930 to 2021, and the project to delete zeros from the national currency in terms of pros and cons, and finally submitting a scientific proposal to the Central Bank to implement the process of deleting zeros. :excl:

http://cloud.uobasrah.edu.iq/uploads/2021/11/03/9396حلقة نقاشية حذف الاصفار 1.jpg

http://cloud.uobasrah.edu.iq/uploads/2021/11/03/9927حلقة نقاشية حذف الاصفار 2.jpg

http://cloud.uobasrah.edu.iq/uploads/2021/11/03/3619حلقة نقاشية حذف الاصفار 3.jpg

Thanks a million @DWS112! You have a knack for finding intriguing articles 🔎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/5/2021 at 5:46 AM, rvmydinar said:

1.) The corruption? Or

I kept waiting to see if you would ask the question if the CBI governor asked for this discussion. Did the CBI governor give any guidance for the discussion. What was the response from the CBI governor after he received the results from the discussion.

I guess my questions are a lot different from yours….

• Pow! 2

2 hours ago, DoD said:

I kept waiting to see if you would ask the question if the CBI governor asked for this discussion. Did the CBI governor give any guidance for the discussion. What was the response from the CBI governor after he received the results from the discussion.

I guess my questions are a lot different from yours….

I like your questions DoD. But i have a doubt that the CBI governor will discuss about " rv the iqd " and announce the date and the rate openly to the publics.

• Pow! 1

53 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I like your questions DoD. But i have a doubt that the CBI governor will discuss about " rv the iqd " and announce the date and the rate openly to the publics.

The article talks nothing about an RV, it speaks of removing the zeros. Forgot the RV and ask questions about raising the zeros and adding value to the currency…

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

“Finally submitting a scientific proposal to the Central Bank to implement the process of deleting zeros.”

A scientific research proposal  has three main points:

1) Explanation of proposed research (what will be done)

2) Methods and techniques to be employed (how it will be done)

3) Novelty and/or importance of the study (why it should be done)

Go CBI 

Go delete of the 000

Go purchasing 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2