Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Virginia Governor

On 11/2/2021 at 8:35 PM, coorslite21 said:

Looks like it's setting up fo another late night dump... 

Funny "Not" I turn on the news for the first time since the last election, and I said the same thing..it Joke to watch these News station explain why the votes can't be counted, and it take to Friday. One county had no votes show...Pretty Sad that some folks can't see this and put 2 and 2 together. Back in the day they didn't have these problems. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

Greg Kelly: Barack Obama is a big phony
16,707 views Nov 4, 2021

M Smith
2 hours ago
We don't like being told how to raise our children & neither does Younkin!

Yuriel Cundangan
3 hours ago
LET'S GO, BRANDON!🇺🇸🎯

Martin S. Brown
3 hours ago
There is one race, The human Race. We are all part of it.

R E
3 hours ago
Somehow he managed to raise national debt higher than all the previous 43 presidents combined.  That’s an accomplishment.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On the scanning covid - three friends went through the Denver airport and all three had the vax - when they went through security for scanning - the spot where they got the shot came up red and blinking. Each one was pulled aside and wanded, but you could see the machine read and the vax spot was circled in red and blinking. Finding that fascinating given the security machine checks for metal.......

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

25 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

On the scanning covid - three friends went through the Denver airport and all three had the vax - when they went through security for scanning - the spot where they got the shot came up red and blinking. Each one was pulled aside and wanded, but you could see the machine read and the vax spot was circled in red and blinking. Finding that fascinating given the security machine checks for metal.......

Hmm, wonder why Mr Mira didn't ruby you . Oh well .

• Pow! 1

58 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Now I have to ask, did you see this or was it hearsay?  I've seen people, including my wife, go through those things with small earrings and not have an issue.  The earings were not plastic and much larger than a chip from a needle.   I have had both shots and traveled twice,  went through the scanners and haven't had an issue.  

That being said, could it have been something else? Were they the only ones that got pulled out and wanded? Birth control? Insulin devices? Alien implants, (lol)?

Curious to hear if you think it was definitely the shots? 

I wasn't there so I won't argue.

• Upvote 1

Cranman, not hearsay. I don't know why they triggered the machine. All 3 are men, so I know not birth control or diabetic or insulin devices. Could be alien, they're kinda goofy. But seriously,  have no clue why all 3 triggered the machine. After wanded and checked, we're allowed to proceed. I have no answers to why this happened- I get wanded frequently because I prefer loose fitting clothing over some of the eye gouging tight stuff go through. The kind you expect if they exhale will put an eye out from something flying off the clothes or flip up and put their own eye out. 🙂😊