Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 11:43 PM CDT - 11/01/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Militiaman  Article: "Enrollment and digital transformation".  The Central Bank has ANNOUNCED that they integrated the new digital system. The system is to make way for a cash less society. Not a no cash society. Therefore, the implications suggest they'll be changing the exchange rate to reflect an internationally accepted rate that will be or is now digitized. [Post 1 of 2]

*** Militiaman  That will imo require Article 8 compliance and New Small Category Notes to facilitate trade down to the street vendors.  There will be new digital equipment necessary to facilitate the new systems, new equipment in place now.   They ANNOUNCED they launched the new system... They also are now and have been talking about the change of the exchange rate...The GOI is to approve of an exchange rate change and they clearly seem to be. The job of lifting the exchange of the Dinar to the Dollar is the CBIs job... I like what we see here and the timing couldn't be better... imo..! [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:In my opinion this is awesome news..! It would be wonderful if something happened before the new year ... RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

Thank you Ron....Digital is great, but I really don't think they will get rid of paper currency.   I agree that it could happen soon though.  Most everything they need is don't except for the HCL, and I would bet there is a back door agreement on that we don't know about.  :drunk:

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, watergorilla said:

I really hope that this goes before this joke of a current administration raises the capital gains tax to over 60 percent. I've been in this since 2011. Not as long as some, but long enough to know I want this ride to be over. Go RV!!

I understand...me too.   Wouldn't be fair, but those tax & waste politicians really don't care!   Need it to happen soon!  :crossedfingers:

• Upvote 4