Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:55 PM CDT - 10/31/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** BobTheTaxMan  Question: "Will there be a time limit to exchange?" Likely not.  It would be no difference than it is right here.

*** Kaperoni  I can't state it enough, never put your dinar in anyone else's hands to manage or exchange on your behalf you will never see it again.  Theft has been going on for years and this is just an attempt at stealing your dinar...crooks are relentless at making up scams to acquire your dinar dating back to flying people to Reno NV to meet with scam artists pretending they were bankers

*** Sandy Ingram  Article: "Iraq election body soon to announce final results after recount Finally Iraq is almost ready to announce the results of the election after a recount.

*** Mnt Goat  "At the bank branch of the Central Bank in the province of Basra, the delegation was keen to meet the staff of the branch and discuss the most important organizational matters in the work of the branch. The branch displayed large images of past and current dinars...a 1947 Dinar note with King Faisal II was shown in the Basra branch of the Central bank display.  Why did they highlight this past dinar note?  Look at the rate for the dinar during that time period.  It's $4.86.  Go figure!  I do not believe in coincidences..." {see Iraqi dinar exchange rate history graph below}
Picture
Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate History
:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

From Midnight Saturday:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** BobTheTaxMan  Question: "How much time will we have when the RV happens?" Great question.  There are no indicators  that we will need to rush...I don't see any reason for anybody to rush at this point in time.    

*** Kaperoni  Looks like Al-Maliki's party will form the largest bloc.  Al-Maliki then will be the one who chooses who is the next prime minister of Iraq. He is already stated in public that it will not be him. Time will tell...This...is very concerning. It is pretty well known that he is involved with corruption, has Iranian ties.  He also had people working in the CBI funneling money from the auctions back when Shabibi was running it.  If this all ends up being true and Al-Maliki and his State of Law coalition along with others form the largest bloc, I see this as a pretty significant setback to economic growth over the next few years.:facepalm1:

*** Pimpy  Article: "The Central Bank reveals a new strategy and announces an increase in its foreign reserves The more it increases its foreign reserves the stronger it helps with their Iraqi dinar.

*** Mnt Goat   In today’s news we hear that Sadr’s movement for the future is the “quest during the next stage to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. This is very good news since now we know Sadr is in favor of increasing the rate of the dinar and will support it as his candidate for prime minister must then support it too. But let’s not make a mountain out of a grain of sand and go off half-cocked thinking this means it is going to RV any day now.   

:tiphat:

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

If you will notice at the top it says that a "10 Dinar Note" was worth $4.86.  Or am I reading that wrong?   Looks to me like someone needs to go back and re-learn their math. 

You are reading it wrong - It speaks of the 10 Dinar note with King Faisal on it was on display. If you read further it states that the Dinar was worth $4.86 at that time.  You can google other sites that give the history of the IQD through history, even when it was under British control. :salute: Ron 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I have a hard time wrapping my head around that kind of wealth.. 🤯 💰 

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Me too. That's why we can only hope for our new found wealth coming soon.

On the last page of the Future of Iraq Summary Document (The Bush-Cheney Plan) that was declassified in 2012, it states that the ultimate goal (besides the restoration of Iraq's infrastructure) is to restore the IQD back to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 (also known as the Golden Dinar). 

This doesn't mean it was to happen all at once. CBI Governor Shabibi  wrote the plan of lifting the three zeros (whatever that really means - now we're not sure). Remember there were 11 denomination notes printed for the New IQD - the 6 largest were to be initially used until such time as the rate was significantly changed to warrant the use of the small denomination notes.

I hope this gives a bit of hope ans encourgement..! :salute: RON 

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

On the last page of the Future of Iraq Summary Document (The Bush-Cheney Plan) that was declassified in 2012, it states that the ultimate goal (besides the restoration of Iraq's infrastructure) is to restore the IQD back to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 (also known as the Golden Dinar). 

This doesn't mean it was to happen all at once. CBI Governor Shabibi  wrote the plan of lifting the three zeros (whatever that really means - now we're not sure). Remember there were 11 denomination notes printed for the New IQD - the 6 largest were to be initially used until such time as the rate was significantly changed to warrant the use of the small denomination notes.

Great stuff Ron, thanks! It’s such a pity that they (Maliki) got rid of Shabibi! I’m really not expecting a $3 rate at this point,  I think $1 would be spectacular! 💥 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Ron. Actually,  it is up to CBI to decide the rate. The dinar holders just hope for a better rate than the current rate 1,460. Now, we just have to wait a little bit longer and see who is going to be the next new PM after recount.

• Like 1