Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - 10/29/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   So, these rumors about Iraq having loaded the ATMs with the lower denomination are TRUE...Yes, there are lower denominations in the ATMS as they are the 250, 500 and 1000 dinar notes. This is nothing new and they have been used in the ATMS for years already...But these are not the notes we want to see in the ATMs. Remember they can’t just load the lower denominations that we expect in the ATMs and then not use the ATMs until the RV happens.  

*** BobTheTaxMan  Question: "I'm struggling to find a bank that will exchange the IQD?"  Obviously.  None of them will at this point in time.  Question Continues "...is that because it doesn't have any value yet?"  Banks and other exchange services simply don't have an answer at the moment. However, considerations I might suggest is putting your IQD in a valuing service...they will actually do the exchange for you once the RV happens after you determine the rate  acceptable to you.  What's the advantage of that First of all safety, ease, comfort.  They already have several sources where they have a private agreement with...including a bank...that's a serious consideration to take a look-see at. [NOTE:  Due your due diligence and consult your financial advisors before committing to any financial services.]

*** Mnt Goat   [Q? : What do we know for sure?]  There is an overall long-term plan or strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) when it comes to implementing reforms for the monetary policy for the dinar. They have told us this plan way back in 2011. What we don’t know fully is the timing of the execution of the plan. I mean “fully” because we do know some pieces and we have already witnessed them playout. So we know they are working towards their stated goal of reviving the Iraqi dinar back to it’s “glory days”. Remember years ago when they used this term?

*** Pimpy  Oil price is rising which is what you want.  It's now up to $85.72 - help generate more revenue for Iraq which means IMO let's go ahead and restore the old rates at the very least going into this next year.

*** Breitling  Question: "Would a currency seller be a better or more immediate option?" As far as a currency dealer verses a bank you go with who will exchange it for the best rate.  It's that simple.  Who can exchange it for the best rate.

:tiphat:
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, cjdavid said:

I am not a basher, I just would like to hear what the real expert thinks/says about where we are right now. In Adam Montana I trust! Plain and simple to me. He talks the most logic in my mind. Though I do like to read Breitling. 

thanks Ron!

Hey I'm not sure if you're aware he has a YouTube channel as well where he uploads audios

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   So, these rumors about Iraq having loaded the ATMs with the lower denomination are TRUE...Yes, there are lower denominations in the ATMS as they are the 250, 500 and 1000 dinar notes. This is nothing new and they have been used in the ATMS for years already...But these are not the notes we want to see in the ATMs. Remember they can’t just load the lower denominations that we expect in the ATMs and then not use the ATMs until the RV happens.  

*** BobTheTaxMan  Question: "I'm struggling to find a bank that will exchange the IQD?"  Obviously.  None of them will at this point in time.  Question Continues "...is that because it doesn't have any value yet?"  Banks and other exchange services simply don't have an answer at the moment. However, considerations I might suggest is putting your IQD in a valuing service...they will actually do the exchange for you once the RV happens after you determine the rate  acceptable to you.  What's the advantage of that First of all safety, ease, comfort.  They already have several sources where they have a private agreement with...including a bank...that's a serious consideration to take a look-see at. [NOTE:  Due your due diligence and consult your financial advisors before committing to any financial services.]

*** Mnt Goat   [Q? : What do we know for sure?]  There is an overall long-term plan or strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) when it comes to implementing reforms for the monetary policy for the dinar. They have told us this plan way back in 2011. What we don’t know fully is the timing of the execution of the plan. I mean “fully” because we do know some pieces and we have already witnessed them playout. So we know they are working towards their stated goal of reviving the Iraqi dinar back to it’s “glory days”. Remember years ago when they used this term?

*** Pimpy  Oil price is rising which is what you want.  It's now up to $85.72 - help generate more revenue for Iraq which means IMO let's go ahead and restore the old rates at the very least going into this next year.

*** Breitling  Question: "Would a currency seller be a better or more immediate option?" As far as a currency dealer verses a bank you go with who will exchange it for the best rate.  It's that simple.  Who can exchange it for the best rate.

:tiphat:

Correct me if wrong, but I think Bob the Tax Man was referring to a 'vaulting service' which is a component of the Roth IRA.  You do have to store your IQD away from you.  However, it's no different that using vaulting services for precious metals storage.  And post RV, it is a simple exchange within the Roth.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

You tube links to other Dinar sites are prohibited @ DV. Links from above post have been removed. Please refrain in future post...

Ok thanks..I wasn't aware of this. I thought any info that would be helpful to members in our investements was ok such as when I see links posted for crypto videos.