Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE STORM IS UPON US

16 hours ago, Shedagal said:

When you are in hell, you will eternally remember this post.

When I am in Hell as you believe, Shedagal, I will probably see you there 

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Guess you just made it perfectly clear as to who you are and what you support system" rel="">support....

You certainly are in opposition to what my Christian beliefs are....and you are no Patriot....

Good luck going forward.....(you're  gonna need more than luck...)

CL

I do not support a mega millionaire movie star who spouts parroted speeches from Mel Gibsons' Braveheart to a bunch of Q'Anon believers who still believe Trump is returning this year. Your definition of a Patriot is truly out of balance. I am as much, maybe even more of a Patriot than you. Putting Patriot and Christian together is a chilling vision. I do not live on luck, never have.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

1 hour ago, miraj said:

I do not support system" rel="">support a mega millionaire movie star who spouts parroted speeches from Mel Gibsons' Braveheart to a bunch of Q'Anon believers who still believe Trump is returning this year. Your definition of a Patriot is truly out of balance. I am as much, maybe even more of a Patriot than you. Putting Patriot and Christian together is a chilling vision. I do not live on luck, never have.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, miraj said:

I do not support system" rel="">support a mega millionaire movie star who spouts parroted speeches from Mel Gibsons' Braveheart to a bunch of Q'Anon believers who still believe Trump is returning this year. Your definition of a Patriot is truly out of balance. I am as much, maybe even more of a Patriot than you. Putting Patriot and Christian together is a chilling vision. I do not live on luck, never have.

America is a Christian founded, and still Chistian based, nation.....

From those American Patriots seeking their initial freedoms....and those who helped save the US, and the entire World from tirany during.... .WW1...

and.....WW2....

Seems to me Christian and Patriot mesh very well....

In God We Trust...

Coward....atheist and satinist also seem to have some common ground by definition in some circles....

Guess we all have to travel our own paths.....

Seeing you don't believe in luck......then may I wish you no luck.....And in that theme .....may you have a bad night and sad weekend.....

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 3

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

From those American Patriots seeking their initial freedoms....and those who helped save the US, and the entire World from tirany during.... .WW1...

and.....WW2....

In God We Trust...

Coward....atheist and satinist also seem to have some common ground by definition in some circles....

Seeing you don't believe in luck......then may I wish you no luck.....And in that theme .....may you have a bad night and sad weekend.....

CL

You're not implying atheist are cowards are you?

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

and.....WW2....

In God We Trust...

CL

Thanks CL..for your Christ like attitude. America was not "christian" founded..thats b.s..the escape from religious tyranny among other things created this nation..we did not conquer those that lived here for possibly 100's of years..we murdered ..stole..tortured..burned..we conquered..just like the Roman Catholics who killed and tortured non believers in their quest to convert. Coward? You are starting to mimic LDG and that is sad. I had a great day..having a nice mellow evening and should I wake tommorrow..It will be just as grand. For you to lower yourself to this level is surprising but I am not surprised how you truly feel. All that Christian mindset is waning on you tonight. It amazes me that those still clinging to Q nonsense and all that goes with it call themselves christian patriots and those that choose not to follw along cowards and satanists. That is pathetic and immature. But...you have a great night..a grand day tomorrow..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

2 hours ago, cranman said:

You're not implying atheist are cowards are you?

I would wager a big yes ... as well as a satanist AND your not a Patriot!! You did not realize you were such a horrible human being did you..thanks to CL..now you know! Just think how this country would be if christians actually walked the walk..not just talk the talk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, miraj said:

Roman Catholics who killed and tortured non believers in their quest to convert. Coward? You are starting to mimic LDG and that is sad. I

You obviously know nothing about Catholics as a whole. And I GUARANTEE that if you continue to attack me you will be banned again. 

11 minutes ago, miraj said:

I would wager a big yes ... as well as a satanist AND your not a Patriot!! You did not realize you were such a horrible human being did you..thanks to CL..now you know! Just think how this country would be if christians actually walked the walk..not just talk the talk.

As always you forget that in order to be a Christian one must first admit they're a sinner. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 3

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Personally I think I liked it better when this thread was locked 🔒

If we're going to allow people like miraj to violate forum rules and now openly insult all Christians, of which most members of this site are, then why do we have rules to begin with?

People like..? Thats hilarious..but you and your other Avitar CL can call us demon possessed..Satanists ..Cowards.. Muslims..as an insult..As well as other? Your pouting now???😅 so now you do not want to play in the sandbox....its totally a double standard if what you and your other half can get away with the insults.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, miraj said:

People like..? Thats hilarious..but you and your other Avitar CL can call us demon possessed..Satanists ..Cowards.. Muslims..as an insult..As well as other? Your pouting now???😅 so now you do not want to play in the sandbox....its totally a double standard if what you and your other half can get away with the insults.

After Shabbs was banned for instigating and insulting you began posting doing the exact same thing in the exact same manner. 

CL is a OUTSTANDING member of this site. Many people here personally know Him. And some of those members also have communicated with me. So your accusation is provable wrong. 

Just now, miraj said:

so you are calling me evil? So if I rebuke you for being equally evil..does that count? This is like dealing with middle school kids.

If that is how you feel, 

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, miraj said:

Thanks CL..for your Christ like attitude. America was not "christian" founded..thats b.s..the escape from religious tyranny among other things created this nation..we did not conquer those that lived here for possibly 100's of years..we murdered ..stole..tortured..burned..we conquered..just like the Roman Catholics who killed and tortured non believers in their quest to convert. Coward? You are starting to mimic LDG and that is sad. I had a great day..having a nice mellow evening and should I wake tommorrow..It will be just as grand. For you to lower yourself to this level is surprising but I am not surprised how you truly feel. All that Christian mindset is waning on you tonight. It amazes me that those still clinging to Q nonsense and all that goes with it call themselves christian patriots and those that choose not to follw along cowards and satanists. That is pathetic and immature. But...you have a great night..a grand day tomorrow..

Guess we better pay reparations to all of those Native Americans we displaced and harmed....better yet the British drove those who came to America out....they should pay......

All those Slaves.... they were sold out of Africa by people of thier own race...they need a pay day too, from all of us.....

Hey... we dropped 2 A bombs on Japan.....we need to make up for that excess of war....they only killed 3000 at Pearl Harbor

The division of Germany....Korea....Nam....

We need to pay for that???

Iraq...Afgan.....let's pay them too....  and of course the illegals coming across the now porous border....how does $450  Grand each sound?.... Oh wait....Joe already came up with that..  

So America was founded by people trying to escape religious tyranny?.....only an idiot would believe something like that...perhaps CNN ran a special on that.. 

LGD is a far better person than you....he doesn't play the word game.....

Perhaps because he's respected here...I appreciate the comparison to him......

You seem to have both Q and Trump embedded in your mind..   they really seem to bother you.....Perhaps you might take a closer look at how Biden is destroying the US.. 

I do feel lucky to to have had, and lived an American heritage during my life time.... 

I am saddened that people like yourself are destroying that heritage.... 

What you represent is sad and pathetic....you should go find some site where you have like minded members that want to trash their country and those that believe in it...  

Be what you will.....what ever that is, it is inconsequential to myself an others here... 

Once again....why are you here?....

What do you constructively add?

Answer: just to agitate....you haven't added anything that is constructive to the site...

You are simply divisive...pretty sad.. CL

CL 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

35 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

After Shabbs was banned for instigating and insulting you began posting doing the exact same thing in the exact same manner. 

CL is a OUTSTANDING member of this site. Many people here personally know Him. And some of those members also have communicated with me. So your accusation is provable wrong. 

If that is how you feel, 

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Thanks for the kind words....I have to say I have never been apart of anything like DV before...

(I am very old school)

I got involved because of the concept of the dinar and how it fit with my thoughts on a Global Currency Reform.....

In my life, and business life.....I have never been disrespected in the manner I have been here on DV....

If I had been....I would have just kicked the trash to the curb... 

I am not a cancel  culture guy.....but who ever is running this show might want to review their policies.... JMO.    CL

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Personally I think I liked it better when this thread was locked 🔒

If we're going to allow people like miraj to violate forum rules and now openly insult all Christians, of which most members of this site are, then why do we have rules to begin with?

You state democrats are evil, demonic,  libtards and other non necessary names.  Just because people are Christians does not make them a protected group. Just another classified group of people who practice a specific religion. Like ones belief in their political views.  You and others ( on both sides) have skirted the line ( in my opinion crossed it) on many occasions. 

Civil discussions need to be had or simply or people just need to walk away.  The banning threat needs to apply to both sides of the aisle.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

You state democrats are evil, demonic,  libtards and other non necessary names.  Just because people are Christians does not make them a protected group. Just another classified group of people who practice a specific religion. Like ones belief in their political views.  You and others ( on both sides) have skirted the line ( in my opinion crossed it) on many occasions. 

Civil discussions need to be had or simply or people just need to walk away.  The banning threat needs to apply to both sides of the aisle.

Good points.....

IMO....

Democrats such as Biden....Pelosi..  Schumer..Sanders......and the Squad.....jeopardize the country.. 

If DV management believes I should be banned for that opinion.....no worries..  CL

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 7

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Good points.....

IMO....

Democrats such as Biden....Pelosi..  Schumer..Sanders......and the Squad.....jeopardize the country.. 

If DV management believes I should be banned for that opinion.....no worries..  CL

Didn't say you couldn't or shouldn't have an opinion. For everyone to believe in the same thing would be unhealthy.

Just saying that name calling, belittling or saying that one group of people (Catholics, Christians, Atheist,  Flat earthers, Democrats or Republicans) are off limits and can't be talked about is not right.

Not a one of us on this forum is an expert on anything in regards to religion, medicine,   politics or sciences. Correct me if I'm wrong. Discussions are all stated  opinions, beliefs and based on whatever news source we believe is true and fits our agenda.

That being said, gas and food prices have risen and many ships still need to he off loaded. Soooooo there's that.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Thanks for the kind words....I have to say I have never been apart of anything like DV before...

(I am very old school)

I got involved because of the concept of the dinar and how it fit with my thoughts on a Global Currency Reform.....

In my life, and business life.....I have never been disrespected in the manner I have been here on DV....

If I had been....I would have just kicked the trash to the curb... 

I am not a cancel  culture guy.....but who ever is running this show might want to review their policies.... JMO.    CL

You're welcome my friend. The problem has once again been resolved. He won't be posting for awhile. 

53 minutes ago, cranman said:

You may not know this, but I respect your opinion and the manner in which you present it. We don't agree politically and we don't have to. But we should at least be respectful of others. 

Yes, I call Democrats all the expressions as you claim. But I've repeatedly said that I am specifically referring to the leadership. I don't actually know you, and until I do I cannot make any call about your spiritual condition. But I pay very close attention to the democratic leadership and I simply cannot find any way to explain their actions in another way. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, cranman said:

Didn't say you couldn't or shouldn't have an opinion. For everyone to believe in the same thing would be unhealthy.

Just saying that name calling, belittling or saying that one group of people (Catholics, Christians, Atheist,  Flat earthers, Democrats or Republicans) are off limits and can't be talked about is not right.

Not a one of us on this forum is an expert on anything in regards to religion, medicine,   politics or sciences. Correct me if I'm wrong. Discussions are all stated  opinions, beliefs and based on whatever news source we believe is true and fits our agenda.

That being said, gas and food prices have risen and many ships still need to he off loaded. Soooooo there's that.  

Any Experts here.....perhaps not....well studied individuals......probably so..

Atheists may choose that path....unfortunately they will never see heaven...

It's a choice....what is there after death?

I know what I believe in....CL

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1