Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'They're Gonna Take Away Your Firearms Without Due Process': Jordan Slams Dem Gun Control Bill

'They're Gonna Take Away Your Firearms Without Due Process': Jordan Slams Dem Gun Control Bill
247,296 views Oct 27, 2021

Forbes Breaking News

At a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) raised the alarm about a bill from the Democrats that he claims would take away the firearms of people without due process.

S. Uzzer
20 hours ago
WAKE UP America!!!!  This is OUR country. WE the People, and we are being consumed from within.  Stand up and be heard my fellow Patriots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

14 hours ago, yota691 said:

247,296 views Oct 27, 2021

Forbes Breaking News

At a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) raised the alarm about a bill from the Democrats that he claims would take away the firearms of people without due process.

S. Uzzer
20 hours ago
WAKE UP America!!!!  This is OUR country. WE the People, and we are being consumed from within.  Stand up and be heard my fellow Patriots.

Years..maybe a decade or more..is there  a bill in the making..or a bill passed?

36 minutes ago, miraj said:

Years..maybe a decade or more..is there  a bill in the making..or a bill passed?

Yes S.506

There are 5 or more states that have passed these bills.

They(th laws) are here and a danger to all. Who is to say they don't make red flag laws for drivers, elderly, teachers, police etc. Don't like someone? Report em. No truth or facts needed. 

• Thanks 5

16 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes S.506

They(th laws) are here and a danger to all. Who is to say they don't make red flag laws for drivers, elderly, teachers, police etc. Don't like someone? Report em. No truth or facts needed. 

What does S.506 have to do with what you were stating...just curious

Introduced in Senate (03/01/2021)

Clean School Bus Act of 2021

This bill directs the Department of Energy (DOE) to establish the Clean School Bus Grant Program in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Under the program, DOE must award grants for the replacement of existing diesel school buses with electric buses.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/506/text

That is the number that was under Feinstein's website. I can't help if they gave the wrong number. But there are several states that have red flag laws in place right now. And they are trying to push one through Congress right now. Be skeptical if you want. This is their go around to get people to get their guns taken away.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

That is the number that was under Feinstein's website. I can't help if they gave the wrong number. But there are several states that have red flag laws in place right now. And they are trying to push one through Congress right now. Be skeptical if you want. This is their go around to get people to get their guns taken away.

I did not say I was skeptical nstoolman..I merely read the bill and brought it to your attention. Politicians have been touting..tugging..pulling..all differentvways to go around the 2nd ammendment.

1 hour ago, miraj said:

I did not say I was skeptical nstoolman..I merely read the bill and brought it to your attention. Politicians have been touting..tugging..pulling..all differentvways to go around the 2nd ammendment.

https://gregmurphy.house.gov/media/press-releases/murphy-condemns-democrat-attempt-conceal-red-flag-laws-ndaa

Murphy Condemns Democrat Attempt to Conceal Red Flag Laws in NDAA

September 23, 2021 
Press Release

Washington, D.C. – Today, Rep. Greg Murphy, M.D. (NC-03) released the following statement in response to House Democrats’ attempt to conceal reprehensible “red flag” laws in the FY2022 National Defense Authorization Act. Red flag laws unlawfully target law-abiding veteran gun owners by stripping away their Second Amendment rights based on legal allegations that lack due process, reasonable suspicion, and probable cause.

“I am outraged that House Democrats are once again trying to conceal unconstitutional red flag laws in the NDAA that could be used to unjustly deprive American servicemembers of their Second Amendment rights,” said Rep. Murphy. “Our national defense bill is a key component of ensuring that our Armed Forces and their families have the resources they need, and it is reprehensible that Democrats are trying to use the NDAA to subvert our veterans’ right to possess a firearm.”

“Fortunately, both Republican and Democrat leadership have publicly assured Congress that this egregious language WILL be removed from the final version of the NDAA. While I support the overall defense legislation as a vital pillar of Eastern North Carolina’s defense footprint and look forward to its passage, I will work tirelessly within conference to ensure that law-abiding veterans’ Second Amendment rights are protected from unlawful federal overreach.”

• Thanks 2

On 10/29/2021 at 10:29 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Yes S.506

This is all part of their plan to control, take away our guns, our freedoms, cause viruses, turn race against each other, teach CRT to employees to our children. 

When you used the word "they" a wise voice told me in this administration it stood for the devil in disguise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2