Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Late Night Opinions @ 11:40 PM CDT - 10/26/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

*** Militiaman  Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor comments on a report on 'digital currencies' and warns against one of themArticle: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs Now Iraq is clearly telling us above they have digital currency and it will be tracked to the penny. I find this article to be very timely and to be expected. They took out the 1,000 - 10,000 notes and in the past we witnessed them destroying 25k notes in a filmed interview on the matter, thus, by them taking out the notes, they'll need to have replacements, hence, the need for an adjustment...In my view they must be in a hurry now...I suspect that with them having experience in digital currency...a flip of the switch may all that be needed .. lol

*** Breitling  Question: "Doesn't it seem we get so close to a viable window for the change in the dinar then something happens?"  No that isn't true...Don't get emotional like that.  Don't think like that.  It's not a hot or cold situation.  That's why I use the term 'windows'.  There's an opportunity coming up at the end of October/November that hasn't changed. That window is here.  We'll see what they do.  Their decision is going to be based on the markets.  It's not an emotional thing...There is no 'getting close' or 'almost' or 'should have.'  You are thinking incorrectly.  And if you do think like that this is not the investment for you.  It is not the opportunity for you because it will just drive you nuts.

*** Mnt Goat  ...There is nothing but good news today to share as far as the RV goes...We see in the news today that the Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Wednesday, that Iraqi banks have obtained an international classification from international agencies. Why would they even bother with this if they did intend to trade their currency and use it to pay their bills and pay for imports? So this is all telling of what is about to come. Everyone just needs to hang in and stay with the investment...We are in a very good path to look forward to a possible January 2022 reinstatement. We will need to see the “Project to delete the Zeros” begin sometime in December 2021, if they still plan for the reinstatement in early 2022. This is something we need to watch for.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 3 bucks new rv rate said:

i never knew before breitling mention " the month " which is the end of October/November. could we trust 100% what breitling said about the end of October/november?

Maybe! Breitling is the only one ,when it comes to these threads, that I take note of. All the others are letting me continue my day dreams of what if....and what would I do with...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I just wish one of these gurus will be right one day.

One day they will ALL be right, and then we are going to have to listen to them running around saying, "I told you so, I told you so!!".  But by then, it won't matter to us who have held on through all this craziness.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Maybe! Breitling is the only one ,when it comes to these threads, that I take note of. All the others are letting me continue my day dreams of what if....and what would I do with...

Then, let's just wait and see until the end of November to prove what Breitling said was true or not. But, it doesn't come true, then it is a ok  too.