Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Noomtime Opinions @ 12:25 PM CDT - 10/26/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

** Frank26  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"   WHY DIDN'T THE CBI ALSO REMOVE THE 1, THE 10, THE 20, AND THE 100, 250 AND 500... BECAUSE THEY WILL COEXIST WITH THE NSCN's (new small currency notes)...

** Pimpy  I tell you right now there's a royal rumble happening right now and I mean a royal rumble.  The elections happened on the 10th of October and already we're seeing some bad actors step forward that you do not want to be involved with what's going on.  As a matter of fact they're already acting like they're going to form the next government.  These people are supported by Iran.  I'm talking about Maliki trying to move into the territory of Sadr and demand that Maliki become the next prime minister.  No!  This guy is the one who stole a lot of money from Iraq.  He's corrupt as hell and now they're trying to force their way forward claiming that they have the biggest supported block and they are backed by Iran? You don't want them in there...let's hope for the best...

** Mnt Goat  Article: "AL-MALIKI IS TAKING A “SURPRISING” PATH WITH THE AIM OF ACHIEVING A “THIRD TERM" Quote: "Many blame al-Maliki for the emergence of ISIS and its occupation of a third of Iraq’s area between 2014 and 2017...which makes his chances of returning to the position slim."  I totally agree...There is not much more to say other than do  not worry. Nori al-Maliki will NOT serve a third term, EVER..!

:tiphat:

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

Yes, Ron, we ARE at war and it is pitiful that we have a president that cares more about power and control than for the good of America and Americans. 

Trump may have been brash and harsh, but he did love his country and countrymen and did more to help BOTH ..... more than any president in MY lifetime ( And that is a very long 83 years) !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

40 minutes ago, yendor said:

Yes, Ron, we ARE at war and it is pitiful that we have a president that cares more about power and control than for the good of America and Americans. 

Trump may have been brash and harsh, but he did love his country and countrymen and did more to help BOTH ..... more than any president in MY lifetime ( And that is a very long 83 years) !

Trump is exposing the evil.. Hang in there, He should be done soon 👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1