Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A graph that reveals the average per capita income of Iraq since 2003

yota691

•  Time: 10/24/2021 22:08:03
  •  
  •  Reading: 2,457 times
A graph that reveals the average per capita income of Iraq since 2003

{Economic: Al Furat News} A chart revealed the average annual Iraqi per capita income since 2003 after the change of the former regime until next year 2022.

Economists said that "this average does not mean that every Iraqi individual received this amount, but rather a certain segment enjoys high incomes, and other segments that represent the majority of the Iraqi people receive low incomes much less than the mentioned amount."

The lowest level of per capita income was in 2003 at a rate of $609 per year, while the highest rate was recorded in 2013 at $7,021.

According to the plan, the average per capita income for the next year will be 5075 dollars, an increase of 799 dollars over the current year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

This shows why they need to revalue their money.   It is a good reason for concern by the government, as this is not enough money to live on.   They are sitting on so much oil & gas, that by the time the government distributes their share, they will be able to afford homes, food, vehicles, vacations.  Hopefully, Sadr's block will help them, and increase their incomes! :twothumbs:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

WOW!  If I lived there, my Social Security check would put me in the Gazillionaire Category, compared to native Iraqis.  (No Gazillions here in the US though, or I wouldn't be on the Dinar board every day.)  😂

It's really sad that in this day and age, their average income is $4,200 a year.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

$4,200.00 in2020....that’s just 2/3rds of a month’s pay when I worked in the Oil & Gas Industry....

With a mere pittance like that I can well imagine malnutrition & starvation must be horrific among the greater population.

Then I see photo ops of sand bagging foot dragging overweight pot bellied bureaucrats & politicians in plush surroundings that make my blood boil.

If Sadr & this newly elected mob of politicians rolls out empty promises the regular folks will soon  come to realize they’ve been had yet again. It will be pitchforks, torches, AKs & RPGs and probably no turning back this time.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1