Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Candace Owens Goes ABSOLUTELY NUCLEAR On Australia And The Lying Media

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Call any hospital in the country you want, anyone. They will tell you 90% of hospital stay for covid are the unvaccinated. 8 of my friends are working or family members working in the hospitals all around the country. Everyone of them say the vast majority of covid patients are unvaccinated. One told me every single covid patient in the hospital his daughter works in are unvaccinated. Whenever I meet someone in the medical field that’s the first thing I ask them. Everyone of them say most are unvaccinated. You should do the same to get the real truth from the front lines.

If the vaccine worked and was good for human consumption, other countries would not be banning it from use in their countries?

Also...

Why aren't Pfizer, Moderna, j&j, CDC and WHO employees mandated to get it?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Call any hospital in the country you want, anyone. They will tell you 90% of hospital stay for covid are the unvaccinated. 8 of my friends are working or family members working in the hospitals all around the country. Everyone of them say the vast majority of covid patients are unvaccinated. One told me every single covid patient in the hospital his daughter works in are unvaccinated. Whenever I meet someone in the medical field that’s the first thing I ask them. Everyone of them say most are unvaccinated. You should do the same to get the real truth from the front lines.

Funny, I spent the weekend before  last in two different ER's and they were ghost towns. :shrug:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, caddieman said:

And trust the Dr's that are killing everyone with Remdesivir/ventilators?? Give me a break.. Time to wake up.. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

If the vaccine worked and was good for human consumption, other countries would not be banning it from use in their countries?

Also...

Why aren't Pfizer, Moderna, j&j, CDC and WHO employees mandated to get it?

And... 

Why are so many drs and nurses leaving their careers to avoid the vaccine mandate?

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

I would say their smart. And care about their family, friends, and the community.

Of course you would.  But you are still overlooking that there are viable treatments for Covid, which is a condition that has a 99.9% survival rate.  They are being bullied and scared into taking an experimental vaccine.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I would say their smart. And care about their family, friends, and the community.

I would say they are stupid and are putting their finances before their family, friends and community.. its not hard to research the over 700 thousand adverse reactions that have been reported and that number is only a fraction of the actual reactions.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I would say they are stupid and are putting their finances before their family, friends and community.. its not hard to research the over 700 thousand adverse reactions that have been reported and that number is only a fraction of the actual reactions.. 

sure when you look at the extreme radical right web sights! Now you want to talk about lying media………they are the King Queen and joker!😂

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

sure when you look at the extreme radical right web sights! Now you want to talk about lying media………they are the King Queen and joker!😂

I follow independent journalists on youtube, rumble and bitchute, ones that seem to be pretty accurate with info. I don't watch any major networks on t.v for news, I don't trust either side.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1