Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 8:24 PM CDT - 10/24/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

** Militiaman  Article: "The 5 and (to) 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"  With them even showing that the 1,000 - 10,000 notes are disappeared from the ATMs is very telling. With the UST telling us the G-20 have 136 countries in agreement on digital International Taxation and a flat tax, the cross boarder data and digital trade noted by the G-7 today, it is not surprising that they would be adjusting for the NSCNs to replace those the 1,000 - 10,000s. The need for them will diminish with a new international exchange rate applied. It doesn't take long to replenish ATMS. The goal is not to worry the citizens, the goal is to make them happy with the new purchase power that the new smaller notes will bring...

** Sandy Ingram  Article: "19 Iraqi Banks rated by international agencies"  On the surface this sounds like insignificant news.  However let me explain.  You will be dancing after you understand this... Quote: "19 licensed banks in Iraq have been rated by accredited international rating agencies - Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody's, Standards and Poors, - the bank [CBI] said...it is a sign of their compliance with domestic and international standards..."  [Post 1 of 2].. 

** Sandy Ingram  Quote continues: "...The central bank seeks to increase the ability of Iraqi banks to expand their network of relations with international banks and enhance the confidence of citizens and investors especially after their success in obtaining such classifications..."  I'm sorry I don't think you heard me and if you heard me did you understand what I said?  'Increase relationships with international banks.'  Meaning the CBI wants to be in harmony with international banking systems.  She [The fat lady] may not be singing, but she sure is dancing.  Iraq wants to co-mingle with international banks... [Post 2 of 2].. 

** Vital Brad  Question: "When it finally revalues how do I turn it in?" When this thing goes international and Iraq is back on the international arkets...you're going to be able to go down to any bank that offers Forex...you can exchange currency from other countries.  Those banks will all of a sudden be able to exchange the Iraqi dinar and our hope is at a new rate...

** Samson  Article: "Report: After lifting immunity, former MPs leave IraqReport quote:  "the dissolution of the Iraqi parliament on the seventh of this October resulted in the lifting of the parliamentary immunity guaranteed by the constitution for hundreds of deputies whose results showed the last legislative elections that were held on October 10." More than 70 percent of them lost their seats, which means that the ministerial committee tasked with pursuing corruption files by the caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, will be able to investigate any of them. "

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, currenzcraze said:

She [The fat lady] may not be singing, but she sure is dancing.  Iraq wants to co-mingle withinternational banks... [Post 2 of 2].. 

The fat lady has been dancing for years.  That B**ch should be the size of a ballerina by now.

the fat lady ... is skinny from dancing so much already.. LOL!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, goldwinger57 said:

You know over the weekend I completely forget about Dinar, then I come in on Monday morning and read all this Sewage that these "Gurus" are spitting out and I just get more dpressed. 

Beat me with the truth, don’t torture me with lies.
Author unknown

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, currenzcraze said:

She [The fat lady] may not be singing, but she sure is dancing.  Iraq wants to co-mingle withinternational banks... [Post 2 of 2].. 

The fat lady has been dancing for years.  That B**ch should be the size of a ballerina by now.

How can she change when all she does is dance in circles?

• Upvote 2