Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China To Start Exchanges On Tuesday 26th.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

Saturday Night “The Green Lantern”

this just in:   Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday US time which is Tuesday PST or Beijing time ,Oct 26,2021 .

SANDY INGRAM:

Article: 19 Iraqi Banks rated by international agencies”  On the surface this sounds like insignificant news.  However let me explain.   You will be dancing after you understand this… Quote: “19 licensed banks in Iraq have been rated by accredited international rating agencies – Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody’s, Standards and Poors, – the bank [CBI] said…it is a sign of their compliance with domestic and international standards…” 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

Saturday Night “The Green Lantern”

this just in:   Washington DC indicated that release is on Monday US time which is Tuesday PST or Beijing time ,Oct 26,2021 .

SANDY INGRAM:

Article: 19 Iraqi Banks rated by international agencies”  On the surface this sounds like insignificant news.  However let me explain.   You will be dancing after you understand this… Quote: “19 licensed banks in Iraq have been rated by accredited international rating agencies – Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody’s, Standards and Poors, – the bank [CBI] said…it is a sign of their compliance with domestic and international standards…” 

Where’s the article??

20 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Man....after all this time, do I have to fly to China to cash in???  Maybe I should just wait for Okie to tell me where & when I should cash in, although I have never been to China.  So confused on what to do!!!  :confused2: :rocking-chair:

Maybe Okie can give you a lift to China on his plane  🛩 😆

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Man....after all this time, do I have to fly to China to cash in???  Maybe I should just wait for Okie to tell me where & when I should cash in, although I have never been to China.  So confused on what to do!!!  :confused2: :rocking-chair:

Just my 2cents here...:twocents:  Under NO circumstances what so ever, do any of us fly to China!  After they released the covid on the world,  instead of going over there to do business, we should blow them off the map!   💣 💣 💣 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

41 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Just my 2cents here...:twocents:  Under NO circumstances what so ever, do any of us fly to China!  After they released the covid on the world,  instead of going over there to do business, we should blow them off the map!   💣 💣 💣 

Great now you tell me the plan 

I just landed

getting liquor Ed on rice wine 

and noodles 

they said go to that medical lab to exchange 

I will get back with my intel 

• Haha 9

6 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Wow, there are millions of people who live there that could care less about the politics of the world and are just trying to make it through life. You might be able to say that China’s government released COVID but even that is probably to much. Every country is playing god with science and China discover it first. The blame game. I’m only guessing, but I’d bet you could easily transition from saying that to, “ I’m a god fearing woman”, lol. That has to be some of the ugliest thought I have come cross in some time. I hope you lose all that hate some day. 
May you find love, you will find God hanging out there too. 
PLEASE RV!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Are you sure China is to blame? Could be the work of our deepstate here in the US... 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1