Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions @ 11:33 AM CDT - 10/24/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

** Kaperoni  Member snicker "So I lost 25 k? Who cares? It wasn’t my money anyway. Hehe"  The dinar has value. It is not a lottery ticket therefore it is not worthless. Hopefully with the success of their economy they will raise the value but it's going to be overtime.

** Frank26  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMsQuote: ...“the ATMs of the bank to which I settled my salary, are devoid of small and medium cash groups (1000 to 10 thousand dinars),... WHY DIDN'T THE CBI ALSO REMOVE THE 1, THE 10, THE 20, AND THE 100, 250 AND 500... BECAUSE THEY WILL COEXIST WITH THE NSCN's.

** Don961  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"

:tiphat:Good Morning DV ... Have a blessed Sunday..!  RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

For now why would they put the 5k and 10k notes in the ATMs? They're worthless. Iraqis need the 25,000 and 50,000 to do business.

As far as the Frank26 comment above. Do they even have the 1,10,20, 100 notes? You can't remove what you don't have out. And what about the 250 and 500 notes? Are they even in the ATMs?

Just seems to me until they raise the dinar value there's no reason to have those notes out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7