Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 11/14/2021 at 8:15 AM, Sloan14 said:

With a crypto wallet. I’m using Coinbase.

Sloan I posted a question here to you but apparently it didn’t post the other day..lol

so I linked my Coinbase account with my Coinbase wallet. How do I buy Saitama in the Coinbase wallet?? Do I need to buy a little Ethereum on Coinbase first and then transfer that to the Coinbase wallet and then covert it to Saitama?? Much appreciate the help since you did this already it’s down now so would be great to buy tomorrow during the day!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Sloan I posted a question here to you but apparently it didn’t post the other day..lol

so I linked my Coinbase account with my Coinbase wallet. How do I buy Saitama in the Coinbase wallet?? Do I need to buy a little Ethereum on Coinbase first and then transfer that to the Coinbase wallet and then covert it to Saitama?? Much appreciate the help since you did this already it’s down now so would be great to buy tomorrow during the day!!

Yes, have eth to pay for the conversion. You also need a coin to convert. I used some of my alchemy. Worked out for you with the btc bloodbath and the launch got delayed.

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2021 at 5:24 AM, Sloan14 said:

Yes, have eth to pay for the conversion. You also need a coin to convert. I used some of my alchemy. Worked out for you with the btc bloodbath and the launch got delayed.

I have been trying to buy since yesterday just $150 worth of Saitama and I have $178 in Ethereum to pay the stupid mining fees and it’s not enough??? I even tried to buy only $100 of Saitama and still it says I need more Ethereum to pay for the fees is this correct it costs that much to buy so little?? I am using my other coin Shiba Inu to convert to Saitama and using Ethereum to pay, I have tried in the morning and in the afternoon and it keeps saying mining fees are really high and tells me I need more Ethereum to pay?

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I have been trying to buy since yesterday just $150 worth of Saitama and I have $178 in Ethereum to pay the stupid mining fees and it’s not enough??? I even tried to buy only $100 of Saitama and still it says I need more Ethereum to pay for the fees is this correct it costs that much to buy so little?? I am using my other coin Shiba Inu to convert to Saitama and using Ethereum to pay, I have tried in the morning and in the afternoon and it keeps saying mining fees are really high and tells me I need more Ethereum to pay?

Yes, they call it the gas fee. It’s expensive, I’m guessing Coinbase doesn’t have much of the coin because the eth fee is so high. I think it’s a hit or miss on timing for the fees.

I was have problems on another coin I was trying and got same thing. Ended up buying some wolverinu. Lol now I have a little saitama, wolverinu, mononoke inu, and Klee.

no idea what I’m doing 😂 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sloan14 said:

Yes, they call it the gas fee. It’s expensive, I’m guessing Coinbase doesn’t have much of the coin because the eth fee is so high. I think it’s a hit or miss on timing for the fees.

I was have problems on another coin I was trying and got same thing. Ended up buying some wolverinu. Lol now I have a little saitama, wolverinu, mononoke inu, and Klee.

no idea what I’m doing 😂 

**** your doing well

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for those that bought Saitama, I am up 50K, watch for the 8th they are launching Saitamask their DEX.....also huge launch in Dubai this month...I am expecting that when the launch on the 8th they could also list on a number of top exchnages now considering they passed their Certifk audit...get ready for boom!!!!!! i expect 2-3 zeros within the next months or so possibly sooner!!