Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 10/27/2021 at 6:11 PM, screwball said:

try gate.io or bitmart.   or you can follow instructions above....

I’m really green at this. I set up bitmart app. 
now I don’t understand how to buy the saitama on it.( did I miss the boat?)

im used to Webull or Robinhood 

Tried to buy Saitama using Metamask and Uniswap, then I tried Sushiswap but the Ether Fees were killer. They wanted $235.00 in fees for $80.00 in Saitama.... Screw that! I ended up opening an account on XT.com exchange and bought $150.00 worth of Saitama about 2 billion coins. Fees were next to nothing.

Used my VPN on that account because I don't think XT.com is available in the U.S.

I need to move those coins off of there ASAP and hoping maybe I can hold them on Metamask but haven't determined that yet. 

Just an idea to get around ridiculous ETH fees. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I'm on coinbase....can anybody recommend which ones to buy on this site???  I googled but to no avail. 

Thanks in advance 

CB HAS VERY LOW SECURITY AGAINST BEING HACKED INTO. I LOST $23,642 USD ON 8/24/21. WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE!! FBI COULD NOT HELP. DID NOT REVEAL MY ID DATA TO ANYONE. TOTAL ACCOUNT WAS IN BITCOIN. CB NO HELP AT ALL. GET OFF CB SITE ASAP!

good luck......chess

18 minutes ago, chess said:

CB HAS VERY LOW SECURITY AGAINST BEING HACKED INTO. I LOST $23,642 USD ON 8/24/21. WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE!! FBI COULD NOT HELP. DID NOT REVEAL MY ID DATA TO ANYONE. TOTAL ACCOUNT WAS IN BITCOIN. CB NO HELP AT ALL. GET OFF CB SITE ASAP!

good luck......chess

Holy cow! I'm so sorry. First I've heard of this. Thx

1 hour ago, Sloan14 said:

Alright I have some saitama and some kleecoin. Let’s roll 😂 

well lets say you will and should be happy after the launch of saitma, they are predicting an explosion. The trick to cryptos is to buy as much as you with as many zeros on as possible with the lowest rate of exchange, maximum purchasing power, and prior to any centralised exchange listing. These coins are deflationary have in built reflections and auto burn.

8 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I'm on coinbase....can anybody recommend which ones to buy on this site???  I googled but to no avail. 

Thanks in advance 

i would use gate io or bitmart..... you want to minimise ether fees, unfortuantely sometimes you just need to pay the fees its the end game your after. get on reddit and joion Saitama, Shiba and Klee reddits for the latest information

• Thanks 1

Saitama are launching their own wallet this Saturday in Vegas this will be huge big announcements planned, and three to four weeks after possible during this time period it will explode. Just hold and do not sell. People will sell after the listing, we expect 1-2 even threes zeros to disapear due to the launch and exchange listings. This coin will dip once it raises and then as people sell, they will burn and distribute % of transactions to wallet holders. Once they launch look into Saitamask to store your coins.

Edited by screwball

I fear our crypto will be short lived investment in the US. The infrastructure bill that was just passed has a killer tax on crypto. All the exchanges will be required to send 1099's to you and the IRS so capital gains, both realized AND unrealized can be taxed. 

https://www.voltequity.com/post/new-crypto-tax-reporting-requirements-in-the-2021-infrastructure-bill

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, markb57 said:

I fear our crypto will be short lived investment in the US. The infrastructure bill that was just passed has a killer tax on crypto. All the exchanges will be required to send 1099's to you and the IRS so capital gains, both realized AND unrealized can be taxed. 

https://www.voltequity.com/post/new-crypto-tax-reporting-requirements-in-the-2021-infrastructure-bill

paying tax is a nice problem to have.........wyoming is very crypto tax friendly.....

On 11/8/2021 at 3:25 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

Thanks in advance 

I recently bought some Crypto.com (CRO) on Coinbase.  Currently .35

I'm going to hang on to it for a long time.  I think it will be very big one day.

However, I'm not a financial advisor.  This is for entertainment purposes only.  😂

Seriously though, I really like it's potential.

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I recently bought some Crypto.com (CRO) on Coinbase.  Currently .35

I'm going to hang on to it for a long time.  I think it will be very big one day.

However, I'm not a financial advisor.  This is for entertainment purposes only.  😂

Seriously though, I really like it's potential.

Thanks man....appreciate it......35 cents is cheap 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, screwball said:

Saitama are launching their own wallet this Saturday in Vegas this will be huge big announcements planned, and three to four weeks after possible during this time period it will explode. Just hold and do not sell. People will sell after the listing, we expect 1-2 even threes zeros to disapear due to the launch and exchange listings. This coin will dip once it raises and then as people sell, they will burn and distribute % of transactions to wallet holders. Once they launch look into Saitamask to store your coins.

I was just thinking about this removal of a few zeros. Man that could be some great coin on an investment of $100. Same thing we are thinking with the dinar. I’m starting to get a little excited. Thanks for posting.

• Thanks 1