Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morningn Opinions @ 10:33 AM CDT - 10/23/2021

ronscarpa

Price of oil is great, but they will need to get the HCL handled, and decide how and how much to distribute to the Iraqi's.  That is the really tough part.  The government and the politicians are all very greedy, and can't much agree on anything!  If they can get past their greed, everyone's life will be better! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

The price of oil has nothing to do with it! I do remember during the lost years of obummer, oil went well above $100.00 a barrel and stayed for several months! Oil reaching a $100.00 a barrel was the edict for the RV! it didnt happen as we all know some 12 years later! Then the poo-roo gurus reversed edict saying oil had to be around $20.00 a barrel if my memory serves me correct! again nothing! No RV! period! I wish that damn clown would resurface so he could bring back these oldies but goodies! We are still on the ride so enjoy! We only have about 70 days left till Jan. 2022! Our next window of opportunity! OH by the Way MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hoping we all have a very great 2022! 🤠 JMHO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

The price of oil has nothing to do with it! I do remember during the lost years of obummer, oil went well above $100.00 a barrel and stayed for several months! Oil reaching a $100.00 a barrel was the edict for the RV! it didnt happen as we all know some 12 years later! Then the poo-roo gurus reversed edict saying oil had to be around $20.00 a barrel if my memory serves me correct! again nothing! No RV! period! I wish that damn clown would resurface so he could bring back these oldies but goodies! We are still on the ride so enjoy! We only have about 70 days left till Jan. 2022! Our next window of opportunity! OH by the Way MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hoping we all have a very great 2022! 🤠 JMHO

i think anytime bewteen now and april is a windo of opporunity! every day is a blessing and one step closer!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, screwball said:

i think anytime bewteen now and april is a windo of opporunity! every day is a blessing and one step closer!

I think you are right about your assement ! Iraq can RV/RI their currency at any time they want to! Right now they seem to be dragging their feet again! My only thought ,for that is their past elections! The new people are still trying to figure out how to get their little grubby hands in the cookie jar!! :cowboy2:JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5