Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Opinions - 10/22/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON  

Kaperoni   So what are we waiting for? That is a question that everyone asks. The truth is... Iraq was devastated in the war and their infrastructure was completely demolished. This is a complete rebuild from the ground up...They also need to implement and encourage latest technology throughout the government, banking system, and educational system to educate the citizens. Not an easy task.  And then you need to bring multiple global businesses, organizations into Iraq to facilitate. [Post 1 of 2].. 

Kaperoni   It is a huge undertaking. And like  I said numerous times, until Iraq's economy prospers the Iraqi dinar will not go up in value.  So we need the newly-elected parliamentary members to be sworn in and begin to pass the necessary laws to encourage foreign investment. We need stability in Iraq to continue. We need the new prime minister to continue to implement reforms...   Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams. Wouldn't you rather know the truth...?   [Post 2 of 2].. 

Pimpy  I'm not saying that an RI or an RV won't be announced.  I'm saying that it makes more sense to me they're going to let it go up in increments.  In fact it says something similar in here.  Article quote:  "...it is possible for the state to gradually improve the Iraqi dinar exchange rate because the shock method adopted and change in the exchange rate was not appropriate..."  More talk about the rate change.  That's good...there you have it the talk about the rate change happening once again...

Vital Brad  Article: "Iraqi banks get a rating from international agenciesArticle quote: "19 licensed banks in Iraq have obtained a rating from the accredited International rating of agencies - Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody's Standard and Poor..."  Wow!  Article quote:  "reflects the development and the performance of the banking sector in Iraq and the solvency of banks and is evidence of their compliance with local and international standards..."  That changes everything.  Holy ****.  It's saying Iraq is international standards.  I think it's only a matter of time...I think it's closer than ever...

Frank26  Article: "Expo 2020 Dubai is an opportunity to boost investment in Iraq"   Quote:  "Assurances of the role of Expo 2020 Dubai in enhancing the reality of investment in Iraq, through the portal of openness to the world, where the wide participation of major international companies that represent a sober effort around the world."  NOT AT A PROGRAM RATE...

Breitling  Question: "Is it a fact that Iraq has lower notes in their banks?"  No...unless the CBI talks about it or one of the banks in Iraq talking about it why would you even contemplate it? 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

Yeah Frankie!   You always tell me what I want to hear!!  Unfortunately, it never happens!  All these other dudes & dudette's bum me out with reality, and the reality is, it never happens either!   Up and down....up and down....Scary ride we are on!  :rocking-chair:  :jester:  :drunk:

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Friday Opinions - 10/22/2021