Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi: It Is Possible To Raise The Dollar To 3000 Dinars

yota691

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-1-1.jpg?r

The Former Minister Of Communications And The Former In Charge Of Forming The Government, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, Spoke Of A Danger To The Iraqis, While Noting That The Dollar Exchange Rate Could Be Raised To 3000 Dinars.

Allawi Said In An Article That Al-Ahed News Received A Copy Of, “Our Situation Is Like A Person Who Is Sick With A Serious Illness That May Lead To His Life, So He Leaves The Doctor’s Appointment And The Hospital To Fix His Broken Television, For Example. The Collapse Of The Country’s Economy, Which We Will Face If The Government Situation Continues As It Was From 2003 Until Now, Including The Current Al-Kazemi Government. Unfortunately, Most Of The Political Class Is In A Valley Because Of Its Personal Interests, The Country, Its Future, The Interest Of The Iraqi Citizen, And The Risks He Will Face In Another Valley And Not A Place Their Interest, Therefore, I Consider It My Duty To Clarify The Real Dangers That Iraq And The Iraqi Citizen Will Be Exposed To. The Priority Is The Country And The Citizen, Not The Farce Of Elections And The Interests Of Corrupt Parties And The Political Class.”

He Added: “I Will Adopt The Language Of Numbers, Which Has Some Complexity, But It Does Not Accept Error.The Whole World Is Heading Towards Clean Energy (That Is, Transportation Runs On Electricity And Not On Gasoline), And In 2030 The Gasoline-Dependent Car Industry Will Stop In Most, If Not All, Countries Of The World, And This Means That Global Oil Consumption Will Shrink By Two-Thirds In 2030 Because Two-Thirds Of The World’s Oil Consumption Is Car Gasoline, And The Reduction In Consumption Will Take Place Gradually. In Other Words, After Four Years, I.E. In 2025, Global Oil Consumption Will Shrink By A Third, Meaning That Iraq’s Oil Resources Will Shrink By A Third In 2025, Add To That Within Four Years. We Will Have Nearly Two Million Young People Of Working Age, University Graduates And Others, And This Will Exacerbate The Problem, As A Result Of These Changes After Four Years. The Government Will Have To Reduce The Price Of The Dinar As It Did At The End Of 2020 So ThatThe Price Of The Dollar Changes From 1500 Dinars To 3000 Dinars, Of Course This Matter If We Assume That The Price Of A Barrel Of Oil Is About 80 Dollars, And If The Price Drops Below 80 Dollars, The Percentage Of Pensions Will Be Greater.”

He Pointed Out, “Here, The Question Will Be Asked (Was The Government Obliged To Reduce The Price Of The Dinar To 1500 Dinars To The Dollar About A Year Ago?) The Answer Is, That The Government Is Not Obliged, Neither A Year Before Nor After Four Years, To Reduce The Price Of The Dinar, But On The Condition That It Has Alternatives About Oil, But If It Did Not Have Alternatives To Oil As Is The Case Now, It Was Forced To Reduce The Price Of The Dinar About A Year Ago To 1500, And If It Was Unable To Provide Alternatives To Oil, It Would Have To Continue Decreasing The Price Of The Dinar In The Future Until The Dollar Price Reached 3000 Dinars In 2025, This Is The Language Of Numbers That Does Not Accept Error.”

He Continued, "In Fact, If The Government Is Forced To Reduce The Dinar To 3000 Dinars, More Than 90% Of The Iraqi People Will Live Below The Poverty Line. Unfortunately, This Is Not Of Interest To Many Politicians Who Have Collected And Are Still Collecting Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars That Were Stolen From The Money." This Weak People.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Pow! 1

Allawi talks about a threat to the Iraqis: Raising the dollar to 3000 dinars

political04:05 - 23/10/2021

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, the former Minister of Communications and the former in charge of forming the government, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, spoke of a danger to the Iraqis, while indicating that the dollar exchange rate could be raised to 3000 dinars.
Allawi said in an article that Mawazine News received a copy of, "Our situation is like a sick person with a serious illness that may take his life, so he leaves the doctor's appointment and the hospital to fix his broken television, for example. The collapse of the country’s economy, which we will face if the government situation continues as it was from 2003 until now, including the current Al-Kazemi government. Unfortunately, most of the political class is in a valley because of its personal interests, the country, its future, the interest of the Iraqi citizen, and the risks he will face in another valley and not a place Their interest, therefore, I consider it my duty to clarify the real dangers that Iraq and the Iraqi citizen will be exposed to, as the priority is the country and the citizen, not the farce of elections and the interests of corrupt parties and the political class.
 He added, "I will adopt the language of numbers, which has some complexity, but does not accept error.The whole world is heading towards clean energy (that is, transportation runs on electricity and not on gasoline), and in 2030 the gasoline-dependent car industry will stop in most, if not all, countries of the world, and this means that global oil consumption will shrink by two-thirds in 2030 because Two-thirds of the world’s oil consumption is car gasoline, and the reduction in consumption will take place gradually. In other words, after four years, i.e. in 2025, global oil consumption will shrink by a third, meaning that Iraq’s oil resources will shrink by a third in 2025, add to that within four years. We will have nearly two million young people of working age, university graduates and others, and this will exacerbate the problem, as a result of these changes after four years. The government will have to reduce the price of the dinar as it did at the end of 2020 so thatThe price of the dollar changes from 1500 dinars to 3000 dinars, of course this matter if we assume that the price of a barrel of oil is around 80 dollars, and if the price drops below 80 dollars, the percentage of pensions will be greater.”
 He pointed out, "Here, the question will be asked (Was the government obliged to reduce the price of the dinar to 1500 dinars to the dollar about a year ago?) The answer is, that the government is not obliged, not before or after four years, to reduce the price of the dinar, but on the condition that it has alternatives. About oil, but if it did not have alternatives to oil as is the case now, it was forced to reduce the price of the dinar about a year ago to 1500, and if it was unable to provide alternatives to oil, it would have to continue decreasing the price of the dinar in the future until the dollar price reached 3000 dinars in 2025, This is the language of numbers that does not accept error."
 He continued, "In fact, if the government is forced to reduce the dinar to 3000 dinars, more than 90% of the Iraqi people will live below the poverty line. Unfortunately, this is not of interest to many politicians who have collected and are still collecting hundreds of millions of dollars that were stolen from money." This is the weak people.” Ended 29/H

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:
It Would Have To Continue Decreasing The Price Of The Dinar In The Future Until The Dollar Price Reached 3000 Dinars In 2025

Devalue the rate ( again? ) until reaching 3,000 iqd in 2025? Isn't this going the wrong way? Or are they trying to suck all the dinar in again from iraqi citizens who have still been hiding their dinar under the bed and dinar investors out of iraqi country? Just wonder when iqd devalued back in december 19, 2020 ( from 1,190 to 1,460 ), how much dinars in circulation had the cbi already been sucking in ( from iraqi citizens and dinar investors out of iraqi country ) until today?

• Like 1

This article is a lure trying to educate people that the economy needs to be diversified and that the clock is ticking. Oil cannot save the economy if the demand drops globally over time. So, get it together!

Also, if devaluing the currency puts more people in poverty, the sub text is that revaluing the currency could bring more people out of poverty. But, the larger warning is that this wealth could be transient or generational. ... So, we need to get young folks participating in a diverse economy ... to cover our pensions.

(For developed economies, they need to have immigration.)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

This is the most unhealthy investment ever. It gives nothing back. They always want to blame the citizens for not trusting the banks and holding their dinar at home. I DON'T  BLAME THEM!! Without this article I was already doubtful that Iraq will do anything. I know some people will ask why I am still here and the answer is to see if Al-Khdemi will win as PM. If he doesn't you can forget it! If an Iranian puppet gets in there Iraq will be a total loss. I don't believe the people will be able to tolerate 4 years of Iranian rule and International investors will not set foot in Iraq with an Iranian controlled government. I would take this article with a grain of salt because only the CBI controls the exchange rate. This guy is the "Former Minister of Communications" and maybe a nobody/loser like most of these clowns!! Forty one percent of the people voted so that tells me these people have no faith in the system in Iraq and rightfully so!! To allow an article to be released like this let me know how inconsistent and corrupt these people really are. In the end they are ruining their own Country. I am tired of the procrastination so just get it over with already! I know their are a lot of wicked people behind the cloth here in the US but these guys take the cake! They want to subject the people to Islam while they steal everything. Don't hold your breath guys but we shall soon see who the PM will be and that will determine what direction we will go in for the next four years!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, yota691 said:
In Fact, If The Government Is Forced To Reduce The Dinar To 3000 Dinars, More Than 90% Of The Iraqi People Will Live Below The Poverty Line. 

If they are forced to devalue the rate until 3,000 iqd in 2025 ( they will devalue for 4 years from 2021 until 2025 ) and 90% of iraqi people will live below the poverty line, then does that mean that cbi only suck all the dinars in from the remaining 10% of iraqi people ( just assume 90% of iraqi people are very poor and don't have enough money and the remaining 10% are wealthy iraqi people ) who are very wealthy? Does that mean they devalue almost 100 % from 1,500 to 3,000 iqd for 4 years from 2021 to 2025? When they devalued back in december 19, 2021 from 1190 to 1,460 , we already lost more than 20%. If they will really devalue again until 3,000 iqd for 4 years until 2025 then we will lose our investment more than 120% gradually until 2025. We can only hope that this devaluation is only talk talk talk BS and isn't happening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

All these negative the sky is falling bilious.  :bs: articles that have continually been published for 18 years is just fear mongering 

These crack baby fools have been babysat, spoon fed & hand held by the IMF, WB, the UN & any other outfit that has a stake in Iraq.

If Iraq is going down, well that’s that. BUT, if Iraq is going to be the Hub ( so on & so forth ) & the envy of M. E. - there’s a lot more $$$$$ in Iraq’s success than it’s failure. 

Do the hand holding spoon feeders want Iraq to fail ???? .... IMHO, I think not, greed is good.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 6

4 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

All these negative the sky is falling bilious.  :bs: articles that have continually been published for 18 years is just fear mongering 

These crack baby fools have been babysat, spoon fed & hand held by the IMF, WB, the UN & any other outfit that has a stake in Iraq.

If Iraq is going down, well that’s that. BUT, if Iraq is going to be the Hub ( so on & so forth ) & the envy of M. E. - there’s a lot more $$$$$ in Iraq’s success than it’s failure. 

Do the hand holding spoon feeders want Iraq to fail ???? .... IMHO, I think not, greed is good.

Great post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

“The collapse of the country’s economy, which we will face if the government situation continues as it was from 2003 until now,including the current Al-Kazemi government.”

Today the government situation is totally different.

- White Paper reform project… The roadmap to an open market economy 

- Central bank sales decline around $100 million dollars with the entry into force of the new instructions

- 96.3 Tons of gold.

$62.1 billion in foreign currency reserves… The reserves growth $6 billion dollars after implementing the White papers

- The International Monetary Fund Expected A Significant Growth In The Iraqi Economy To Reach 10.5 Percent In 2022, And A Decrease In The Inflation Rate To 4.5 Percent.

- The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Wednesday, that 19 private Iraqi banks obtained a classification from international agencies.

- Articles from the finance ministry and the PM financial advisor talking about how the reforms help to recover the economy 

If they did not devalue the dinar to 3,000 per $1 last December when they started the reforms project aka white papers. They are not going to do it now. 

Go Iraq 🇮🇶 

Go reforms 

Go development 

Go open market economy 

Go growth 

Go purchasing power 

yep all smoke and mirrors

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 5

I may complain at times.  But you will never hear me say it's all smoke and mirrors or read something into an article.  I bet that if this article was more on the positive side like maybe the value going up. You guys wouldn't be crying smoke and mirrors or trying to read something that isnt in the article.  If I read a positive article, at least I take the article for face value, just like if i read an article that is negative,,,, the same thing I take it as I read it.  But there is some out here that only accept the positive and not the negative....  if its negative you twist it to your liking,,,,, to make you feel all fuzzy and warm,,,,  the only time I will feel all warm and fuzzy about this investment is if or when we get to cash in.  You do you and I will do me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2